ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two

Go down 
+5
Donna
Niki
.Michael.
Marshall
Pete
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks for spelling my name correctly Stacie Smile. When people misspell it, it feels like they are disrespecting me.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Not a problem.. when I taught school, I had a student whose name was spelled Marshal, so I always resort to that way of spelling it. I apologize, and it will never be spelled incorrectly again!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm

thats a common way to spell it.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

I have a strict no Mandie voting policy, but I do know that she has been busy lately.

She does sound like a viable option, but y'all would need to sail that ship without me.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 pm

oh alliances alliances... and friending.. and loving... so kind of you! Wish I were that kind. lol
I love Amanda, but I know she hasn't been around lately!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I think she woulda sent in a name last night, she wouldn't miss this important part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm

It's possible... My vote still stands!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm

U may have misunderstood my post Stacie. It wasn't defending Mandie, it was simply stating that I won't vote for her.

I could've easily already voted with the majority, but I chose to wait and hear u out. I actually agree with u!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh I know.. I understood your post perfectly!! I was just defending my post.. that's all!! I appreciate your support and I respect your alliance.. no worries my friend!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

Sorry guys!!! It's been a LONG Day. I had to go back to Mesquite today to pack the rest of my apartment. This is my first time online since I have been home. Didn't get home until a few hours ago. I moved my fish tank tonight, had to get that set up and unpack some things. There were boxes all over my room.

Im not MIA. Just don't know how often I can be online. Next Saturday is my moving day. Furniture and the rest of my boxes. oh joy!

If I had an important role, there is no way I would have missed a deadline. I have never missed a deadline (night role). I have missed deadlines when its like: Deadline for a lynch is blah blah blah date and time. And then a majority is reached before a deadline and I didnt make it in time to vote. But never in a night action. Have some more faith in me than that guys!!

As for a no kill. There are only two possible explanations that I can run through. One of the witches failed to send in. Or, maybe the person they tried to kill was protected. I really have nothing to go on. Something tells me that Marshall is innocent. But he is the only one that I get that vibe from at the moment.

So for now, MY VOTE IS FOR STACIE. . If something comes up that seems more suspicious to me I may retract my vote.

And just a heads up!
I am not going to be home much tomorrow except for in the evening.

Did I mention I have 3 episodes of Big Brother to watch? Oy. Tomorrow will make 4 eps. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

same vote as last round STACIE
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 am

.Michael. wrote:
I have a strict no Mandie voting policy, but I do know that she has been busy lately.

She does sound like a viable option, but y'all would need to sail that ship without me.

I totally understand that in Survivor or something.. I adore Mandie and don't like to vote her out in any of those games either, seeing she put such a nice site together for us.. but in a Witches game.. there shouldn't be alliances besides the witches themselves.. makes me a tad suspicious of you to be honest. Not saying Mandie was the witch to not send a name in on time, but if she is a witch, you could be a witch as well.

Just a thought.. not sold on it enough to cast a vote though. I do believe that Mandie would have sent a name in on time now that I think about it, seeing she's so committed to the site and all..

We STILL have yet to hear from Sean.. this is making me suspicious of him. I haven't seen him on the site (or listed under users that have been on within 24 hours) in DAYS.. so if a witch didn't send in their name on time, it's most likely him. Stacie did get a computer back in time, Mandie has been busy but seems too dedicated to miss a deadline like that. Marshall is always on the site now. Kiwi, Kyle, Donna and Michael have been around. I know I have been around. That leaves Sean.

I know there is a CHANCE that there was a no kill cuz the nurse protected whoever the witches targetted, but that would be quite the coincidence in the first round of the game with so many options. And with Sean not being around, I'm leaning towards him just not sending in a name..

Therefore at this point, my vote is for Sean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:50 am

I think Stacie is innocent, and I think Sean or Mandie missed the deadline.

My refusal to vote for Mandie can seem suspicious, I agree, but I'll stand by it. I'm happy to lead the team where I think we need to go, but there wasn't a majority anyways so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

I agree that Marshall is innocent, and I think Niki is too, but I'm not 100% for her.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am

I'll vote for Sean this round.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 am

There are already five votes for me, but I appreciate the support.
This thread should be locked, and I am innocent!
Thanks Niki and Michael!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am

oh totally didn't realize there were 5 votes. Seems like a lot of people voted quick this round. Ah well, guess this round is over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

Sorry Stacie
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am

Deadline for Day 2
Monday, August 20th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
STACIE:
5 (Marshall, Donna, Kyle, Amanda, Kiwi)
MANDIE: 1 (Stacie)
BELASEN: 2 (Niki, Michael)

Pending Votes: 1
Belasen

Alright this round is officially over. Stacie has been destroyed, along with her identity as Adrian Monk the investigator.

It is now night time, deadline for night round choices is Tuesday August 21st at 8pm EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2