ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Introduction of Jen

Go down 
+4
.Michael.
Pete
Amanda Leigh
Jen aka Bella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen aka Bella
Stargazer
Stargazer
Jen aka Bella

Cat

The Introduction of Jen Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 pm

pompom Kitten

Now that I'm done playing with the emotes haha allow me to intro myself. My name is Jen. I am a 36 year old mother of 3 girls and the proud Nana of a beautiful grandson. I know that I know a few of you, thanks Mandie for the invite here. I go by Jen but many call me Bella because I host Survivor and BB games on ProBoards. I have been a host now for almost three years. I love hosting much more than I love playing but I do enjoy playing from time to time. I love playing Mafia games, they are a blast and don't require much out of my schedule. I sleep horribly, I'm normally up all night and sleep most of the day. I am also a full time college student studying Psychology, so you'll generally hear me bitching about that. I am, for the most part, an open book so ask whatever you wish. If you've gotten too nosy, I will gladly tell you so. I have a hard time mincing my words as my friends know. Sometimes I'm brutally honest, but I can't be anyone but me. Well, I'm off to do schoolwork. I have a final this week, yes, I go year round. I attend the University of Phoenix, so we go year round. I love it though, it keeps me busy and out of too much trouble :-X lol!

I'm sure I will see you on the boards. Before I go out, I must give a shout out to my boo Santos <3 Love You loco Cuban.

Jen
Back to top Go down
http://bellaverse.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:14 pm

You're welcome Jen. It's so nice to have another chic here!!! Very Happy You'll fit in real good! check Welcome to OrgPlanet.

Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! woot!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

welcome Jen, always glad to have another person here!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Welcome! Always nice to see new faces! Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm

What it is Jen. Psych eh? Well you'll be in good company here.
Back to top Go down
Jen aka Bella
Stargazer
Stargazer
Jen aka Bella

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Yep, Henry, a Psych major and I love it.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 am

Good, because you can analyze us crazies. Smile

Nice to meet you Jen!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Jen aka Bella wrote:

The Introduction of Jen 277317 The Introduction of Jen 1275343301
Now that I'm done playing with the emotes haha allow me to intro myself. My name is Jen. I am a 36 year old mother of 3 girls and the proud Nana of a beautiful grandson. I know that I know a few of you, thanks Mandie for the invite here. I go by Jen but many call me Bella because I host Survivor and BB games on ProBoards. I have been a host now for almost three years. I love hosting much more than I love playing but I do enjoy playing from time to time. I love playing Mafia games, they are a blast and don't require much out of my schedule. I sleep horribly, I'm normally up all night and sleep most of the day. I am also a full time college student studying Psychology, so you'll generally hear me bitching about that. I am, for the most part, an open book so ask whatever you wish. If you've gotten too nosy, I will gladly tell you so. I have a hard time mincing my words as my friends know. Sometimes I'm brutally honest, but I can't be anyone but me. Well, I'm off to do schoolwork. I have a final this week, yes, I go year round. I attend the University of Phoenix, so we go year round. I love it though, it keeps me busy and out of too much trouble :-X lol!

I'm sure I will see you on the boards. Before I go out, I must give a shout out to my boo Santos <3 The Introduction of Jen 3057110968 You loco Cuban.

Jen

Yoooooo Jen!!!
Loving the speech . Glad to see you here .

The Introduction of Jen 911788Cheers to us .
Back to top Go down
Jen aka Bella
Stargazer
Stargazer
Jen aka Bella

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 pm

About time you showed up Razz
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 am

Welcome Jen!! :D So excited to have a new member! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Jen aka Bella
Stargazer
Stargazer
Jen aka Bella

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 am

Thanks Niki!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Jen   The Introduction of Jen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Jen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: