ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 14

Go down 
+3
Niki
Jordan
Henry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

Big Brother 14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Eww.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Agreed Michael! Ewww indeed.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:12 pm

I'll definitely echo the ewws here, totally agree

back to the topic of possible returnies (cause it keeps twisting, changing and whatnot). Apparently one of the 4 is not in and the other 3 are definitely in (from the 4 that I posted in the same post earlier on).

The one that is not in is: HERE

and one of the following two is rumored to be taking that ones place: HERE and HERE

and I just wanna say the second of those I am hoping comes true, easily one of my all time favorite BB players ever!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:39 pm

I think there should be a limit on appearances. Like survivor, it can get aggravating to see the same people play over and over.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 am

EW. god. no to the survivor's brother. and no to either of those 2 returnees.. the first one got super annoying last time he/she was on, and the second one i always found kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am

Um, Yes to the survivor's brother. Word. I bet that would be some shit to watch. Laughing

Um, yes to the first D girl. No to the 2nd D girl.
couldnt stand the 2nd one.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 am

Mandie, when are they going to get you on this damn show?!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 am

LMAO

id have to apply for BB first. lol

Not sure I can get everyone in the BB house to looooove me. It'd be damn hard. lol
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 pm

CAST IS UP!!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

We were correct about the survivor's brother. Should be interesting.

No cute guys this season.. BOO. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 837173

Tons of pretty girls as usual though.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

HARD, SCHMARD, Mandie!

I think you'd go crazy and kill a bitch, but I'd watch that.

And no hot guys YET. There are some mystery spots available. Hopefully they'll be sexy so I can have some eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 pm

I like wil's hair?

LOL

ANd yes, id probably go nuts and try to kill a bitch. I can totally see that happening as I dont like catty bitches.

(bitches be crazy) lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't know what to think. I mean the NEW cast seems alright, Willie of course makes me wanna puke already. But 4 returning players...... "each returning for their own separate prize" does that mean they're regular House Guests, or irregular ones? As in, theyre not just plain old returning HG's who play like normal?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm

the wording of the returning houseguest basically confirms what the spoilers are saying about the 4 returning. It is a stupid twist and I may be skipping this season if they have certain people return. I never cared for Rachel or Brendan but they were interesting their first season but last season they were just over the top. I don't want to see either of them in any capacity honestly. Maybe in a few years when they do a full all-stars but not now.

I'd like to see some people return from the first few seasons. Hardy (BB2), Nicole (BB2), Jason (BB3), Jun (BB4) and Drew (BB5) just to name a couple. If we have to have people return, hopefully they are people that will be entertaining and not too much OTT dramatics
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:02 pm

lol yeah I'm getting sick of Brenchel.. I hated her first season, liked her the next one and rooted for her on TAR but now it's just becoming too much.. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Absolutely agree there. Rachel and Brendan both need to fadeeee into the background, ugh. There are worse people, but Im beyond sick of those two.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Alright so I'm sure you guys all know this by now but at cbs.com there is a link where you can "guess who" will be the four returning houseguests. There's actually a few there I like so I'm hoping it's them that return lol.

Here are the people mentioned there:

Britney
Dan
Daniele D
Enzo
Evil Dick
Howie
Janelle
Jeff
Jessie
Kaysar
Mike Boogie
Natalie
Rachel
Regan
Renny
Dr. Will

*now each day they are eliminating two contestants that are not coming back. So far they have eliminated four contestants, including:

Will
Natalie
Howie
Evil Dick

So that leaves us with:

Britney
Dan
Daniele D
Enzo
Janelle
Jeff
Jessie
Kaysar
Mike Boogie
Rachel
Regan
Renny

Thoughts everyone?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Niki, there's a few winners on that list...(meaning people I like) but just a couple. I wish they'd stop bringing people back altogether, but clearly that shit ain't gon' happen. Who is it you want back?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Here are my thoughts

Will- SO glad he was eliminated.. couldn't STAND him. I know most people adored him but he was sooo friggin annoying IMO. Sometimes I literally had to yell SHUT THE FUCK UP at my tv when he was yapping his trap. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 802118

Evil Dick- he was entertaining but could be, well, a dick. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 871743 I'm okay with him not returning cuz there's contestants I prefer for sure on this list.

Howie- aw I actually kinda liked him.. not a top fave but he was funny. :p too bad he was eliminated but I'm not ~devastated or anything.

Natalie- UGH SO GLAD this bitch isn't coming back. She was my least favorite on the list.. this girl was vomit inducing to be honest. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 837173 She annoyed the crap outta me and everytime she opened her damn mouth I wanted to sew it shut. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 17600

LOL okay now on to who is remaining...

Britney- she was awesome. really hope she comes back! soo funny. best girl on the list IMO.
Dan- BEST person on the list. Period. FREAKING LOVED this guy. <3 <3 Big Brother 14 - Page 2 707671 he'd better come back!!
Daniele D- ugh sick of her already. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 837173
Enzo- meh.. kinda just blah for me.
Janelle- she was cool for a while but to be honest they've had her on enough.. I wouldn't be horrible upset if she was chosen but honestly.. I'd prefer some people who haven't been on as much.
Jeff- love him but doubt he's coming back without Jordan.. and to be honest, he's been on enough recently as well.. still like him though.. but others need a chance. Smile
Jessie- EW just go away already. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 409166 sick of him and his ugly muscles..
Kaysar- he was cool!! i'd be happy with him coming back! Smile
Mike Boogie- EW. HATE him. Big Brother 14 - Page 2 227185 Big Brother 14 - Page 2 17600 God I hope it's not him.. if it is I'ma hurl bricks at my tv.
Rachel- okay.. hated her the first season she was on.. then i liked her last season.. she was alright on TAR.. but honestly.. she's had her chance.. next please!
Regan- LOVE this dude! :p hoping he is there!!!
Renny- EW. I remember her being kinda bitchy to be honest.. Sad

So if you haven't figured out already, I want Dan, Ragan, & Britney the most! For the fourth person, Kaysar or Janelle if it has to be a girl..
(I wonder if they will do 2 girls and 1 guy to make it even.. :/ )

Then again why do they have 11 guys and only 6 girls on the guess who game.. weird.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm

BB14 Cast Photo (including returnees legs lol)

Based on the photo above I think it is safe to say 2 females and 2 males return.

I'm so happy that Howie was taken off. He was stupid. Yeah he was funny but he couldn't play the game at all and for that I don't really wanna watch him again. Plus if Janelle came back I wouldn't want both and I am sorta looking forward to Janelle possibly being on.

I knew that Dr. Will wasn't on as he has already said he will never do the show again. Mike shouldn't ever be back, yeah he won all stars but he only did cause of Will.

I want Britney and Ragan back, though they are both from the same season so I feel only one should be back. I'd pick Britney over Ragan, so hopefully she is in

Dan and Renny I missed their season so I cannot really comment on them (I think they were from the same season lol). can Jessie please just disappear forever along with Brenchel, Jeff, Jordan, Enzo, Natalie and Kaysar. Don't want any of them to return

The Donato's I wouldn't mind seeing either back tbh as I like them both but I hope neither are back this season (we already know Dick isn't but not yet about Daniele).

Also, one bit of info that people may like to hear (and I hope this isn't too spoilerish for people but
Spoiler:

okay so if you guys wanna know who the four returnies are (not 100% confirmed but pretty close to it).

Check here:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pete on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Much love Niki. I'd love to see Kaysar, Janelle, Dan, and I suppose Britney. I dunno the women on that list who'r left is pretty weak. Daniele isnt all bad, but she was just on last season. So Britney might be alright.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Lets hope Mike doesn't make it back. Maybe he'll like, suddenly realize hes a douchebag somewhere on the way to the studio, and have to be rushed to the ER....
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Henry- yay for agreeing! Smile

Pete- ugh.. not happy with one of those four possibilities you posted.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I updated the photo as it wasn't working. So if you wanna see it.

Niki, I completely agree with you on the one. It's not as bad as it could be though I think
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 pm

yeah true.. I just HATE that person. I like the other three though..
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Daniele D and Kaysar are the latest two to be grayed out on the CBS website as they are not back officially
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 14
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next