ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Niki wrote:
Pete- could you clarify a few things please?

When the seer visits the witch's double, will they appear as the witch?

of course I can clear a few things up. If the seer visits the witch's double, they will be told that person is Carmella. So yes they will

Niki wrote:
As far as the tracker is concerned.. Does the witch/witch's double appear to visit the same person the vamp visits?

And also, am I correct that until the Vamp is killed, the witch has no role whatsoever in the killing?

The witch and witches double will not appear to visit the same person as the vamp, while the vamp is alive neither would be shown to visit anyone. If the vamp dies, then the witches double would appear to visit the same person as the witch. Also, you are correct, the witch right now really doesn't have a role. Her spell is under way but the person playing her does not actually have to do anything in the night rounds until the vamp is killed.

Last thing, to clarify something else I think people may not 100% be sure of. The gunman doesn't visit anyone, the gunman aims its gun at someone within the room they are all in but doesn't actually visit. Therefore the tracker would not see them as visiting anyone.

any other questions please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Okay thank you Pete. So Niki you are right that if the tracker tracks the witch, they will be told no actions. Same with the witches double. And with the gunman. The townie would have no action.
But, the seer would have an action
The vampire would have an action
The nurse would have an action

So really the tracker at this point can only hope to find these three rolls. He will only get lucky if he tracks the vampire and the person the vampire visits turns up dead.

The seer, would now know several of our roles. It's dangerous for the tracker and the seer to reveal their roles. I think they are too important to us as a town. I think its important that we rule out people too though, so if necessary I will reveal my role to help us. But I ask that the tracker and seer don't reveal who they are yet.

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 am

Sorry I've been so quiet, but I've been very busy. I do agree that DJ and Belasen are both suspicious.

I am going to vote for DJ. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 am

Deadline for Day 4
Saturday, June 23rd, 9pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ 3 Kiwi, Amanda, Donna
BELASEN 1 DJ

Pending Votes: 4
Belasen, Niki, Henry, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

I don't know why peeps think I'm sus... I'm actually leaning towards niki n mandie, but we know how clued up i am on these games.

I'm a bit sus on niki as she's typing loads of stuff, a lot more than usual and mandie I think is sus as she has been very active with initiating lynches - which she doesn't usually do.

I'm gonna vote mandie - sorry babes
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 am

It's okay bino, i still luv ya cat

Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

Deadline for Day 4

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ 3 Kiwi, Amanda, Donna
BELASEN 1 DJ
Amanda 1 Belasen

Pending Votes: 3
Niki, Henry, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Niki, as I said before....I suspect DJ and Belasen, although especially at this point, I'm not 100% sure why. I just do. I don't have much experience on you guys, so I just have to go with my gut. I think I suspect DJ a little MORE, so....

I vote to lynch DJ.

As for why, I don't know. He's been very quiet, but active too? If the baddies are quieter people, which at this point it's looking like at least 1 of them, likely IS.....I think rounding up these last bad guys might be difficult.

Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

I am gonna go ahead and vote DJ as well. I suspect him, Sean and mandie the most but see most agree on DJ so I'll take a chance here and hopefully we get out vamp or witch out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Deadline for Day 4

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ 5 Kiwi, Amanda, Donna, Henry, Niki
BELASEN 1 DJ
AMANDA 1 Belasen

Pending Votes: 1
Kyle
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 pm

You all came together and lynched DJ, will have results up in a little
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:19 pm

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!

CARMELLA KLOSTERMAN IS OUT!!!

Now that you have eliminated the witch, you are almost successful in ridding the town of all of the evil. Somehow though her spell is still keeping you locked up. Must have something to do with the vampire still being alive!

It is now night time! You all have until 8pm EST on Sunday June 24th to get your night roles in by. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four   

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2