ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Glass House

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 am

Not sure if anyone else checked this out but I watched the first episode. I thought it was okay, will check it out a little more but not sure it is something I will continue to watch, kinda on the fence about it lol

Anyone else see this?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:11 pm

I watched it, things its kind of a cheesy spin off of Big Brother but I will continue to watch it just because I'm a reality tv junkie. It already seems rigged as they're trying to keep the villan in the house and the one guy quit, which was totally random.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 pm

America voted for you to be a villian
America voted for you to have sushi
America voted for you to shit your pants Laughing not really but seriously, the first time it aired and america has already been voting? To the un-aware viewer such as myself, it was a total put off.

However, i will continue to watch it. Unless it gets cancelled. Ya'll know CBS is trying to sue ABC over it right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:54 pm

I heard about CBS trying to sue them. CBS shouldn't worry though this show isn't going to make it.

Have you guys checked out the website yet? To see what they want you to vote for?

some of the questions they have asked include:

Is so and so's story good, bad or just okay?
What should they do in the next competition?
Should this person be aligned with this other person?
What should they eat?

I really don't know if I can stick around for this show. May watch this coming week but yeah not sold on it
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Not only that but the site is confusing and once you figure out how/where to vote, they want you to log in w FB. Effffff thaaaaaaaat
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

This show, I just can't Laughing It's so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am

What I hate is that the fucking nerd heard is taking over the house. bore me to death already. They suck.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

this cast sucks. I think that Gene is going to end up winning, maybe Joy. The others I don't think have a prayer. Jeffrey needs to GTFO! I don't like him, and while I understand why he disagrees with Andrea (and I do as well) I think he is taking things way too far. She has her opinion, and is not going to be changed by him acting the way he is acting. He's being pathetic. Would love to see him and Andrea as the next two to go, followed by Mike. This whole cast sucks though
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

I dont think I like anyone on the show. None of them. They all suck. I dont know why i keep watching it.

I am not really used to their names yet, but the gay guy from brooklyn being all mad at that other girl for not supporting gay marriage, (i guess that is jeffery and andrea you speak of??) wow what a freaking mess that is. She has her beliefs and he has his, why make it a house issue? Crying and whining and acting like he is, ... you are right... isnt going to change her opinion.

Some chick lost her husband
some dude lost his friend
seems like someone else was crying over something too recently.
These people, totally bore me.

I dont think id ever go on a show and start sobbing about all my problems in front of all of america.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 pm

yeah Mandie that is Jeffrey and Andrea. I just cannot believe some of the things he has said to her or about her cause of her views. It's one thing to not like someone because of what they believe (which still I think is wrong), but to attack someone over it is only making you look bad, not the other person. Jeffrey is trying to say voting out Andrea is a vote for Gay Rights, what a joke. It would be really sad if the rights of millions of people was reliant on one woman on a reality show being voted out.

I agree, these people are just ridiculous. I don't care for any of them either. Don't see this show lasting another season, I'm not even sure I'm gonna keep watching it to the end either now that BB is starting.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:15 pm

It made me laugh when it came on last night, in the opening credits it said something like "The event of the summer"

Right. The event of the summer starts this Thursday hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm

I watch it so I can truly appreciate BB when it airs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm

.Michael. wrote:
I watch it so I can truly appreciate BB when it airs Laughing

agreed lol

I think cause of this show I am more excited for BB than I have been in years, really hope that cast doesn't let me down lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Glass House
Page 1 of 1