ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three

Go down 
+7
Henry
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Marshall
Donna
Niki
Pete
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Uhh if were going to vote to lynch someone we can't just do it as a last minute decision just to beat the deadline. Amanda and Marshall, what reasons do you have to lynch me over others? I've provided valueable input and led the lynch on Debani last round. Amanda, you're surprising me with your hastey decision.

If were going to lynch someone this round it should be someone who is not contributing, despite their circumstances. I vote to lynch Donna.

DJ - you made ONE post. I didn't say you didn't make any..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

I vote to lynch myself

Good luck without me, dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

I vote to lynch myself

Good luck without me, dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 pm

And Henry I retratced my vote from Kiwi as soon as he spoke up because I felt he was speaking truthfully. I wasn't the only one who felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

You're all lynching a valueable member of the town, gonna end up with targets on your back next round.

Town - I URGE you to take a strong look into Amanda next round!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey, I told you that I could be wrong about you i'm just playing the game here. Don't start calling names lets not go there..... I'm not voting you because i dislike you or something, don't you know me better than that?

If you ARENT the vampire, I'm willing to figure this out with you.

But I aint feeling Donna. And I wasn't feeling Kiwi.

Belasen is to me, his usual self.

Niki is being helpful imo, but she is smart so I havent been able to rule her out.

Kyle doesnt give enough for me to suspect or rule out.

Then there is Henry, who I havent gotten a neg vibe from. The oposite.

Marshall i can't rule out but this is his very first game and he is doing a good job at trying to contribute which is more than I can for others.

DJ - suspicious yes but, I know he has had a lot on his plate lately so I havent been able to determine if his silence sometimes is to hold back or because he is just swamped with RL shit.

WHo am i missing??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm calling you dumbasses because there's NO reson to have a lynch on me? I led the lynch on the baddie last round, if I felt Debani was a baddie WHY WOULD I LEAD A LYNCH ON HIM IF I WAS THE OTHER BADDIE!? That makes absoloutely 0 sense.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Your not helping me narrow down suspects your just yelling. Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:43 pm

also, you didnt know debani was bad just as I didnt. it was luck we got lucky with that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:46 pm

You also say you're willing to figure this out with me but when I'm one of the only few making suggestions and providing input you vote to lynch me? That goes against what you're saying. There are others who aren't even talking/playing these games and you're giving them a random chance over me. I should've just kept quiet this entire game and not provide any of my input and maybe that's the key to sticking around. But again if I played that way Debani would still be here and you'd have 1 more baddie to find. I've been a strong player for the town so far this game. That's why I'm so upset and that's why I'm calling names. It makes absoloutely NO sense to have a lynch on me.

And Henry -I'm not the only one who cast a vote and retracted it
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Maybe make us believe that you were a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Then isn't the whole game luck because no one knows anything? I know Debani well enough to read him, so yes I did "know"

And I have been helping with suspects. At this point there's not a lot to make people suspicious but when our goal is to FIND OUT INFORMATION so we can lyncha and there's players who are QUIET and NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION, they are less valueable than myself.

And sure I agree we need to lynch someone, but lynch someone innocent like myself will hurt us more than not lynching. I feel your decision isn't being made rationally.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Ill drop the hammer

I vote Jordan
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:28 pm

I just want to remind people that this is just a game. Name-calling isn't okay, and the topic saying dumbasses was unacceptable. I understand things get heated and all but I feel some people took this too far, and personally as host I'm a little upset over this.

Also, the rules are that once there is a majority vote, no one is to talk any more regarding the round. You must wait until the following round to discuss anything. So to the person who locked the thread, thank you.

We are moving into the night round now. With Jordan out, you have all eliminated Allan Boxer, the Drunk/Bodyguard.

If anyone has any issues, please message me. I'd really like everyone to enjoy this game but you all gotta remember that no one is specifically targeting you to attack you or anything. This is a game where no one knows who anyone is and are trying to figure things out and the only way to do that is to discuss, debate and target. If you feel like you are being attacked please message me instead of attacking everyone else in the future.

The night round is going to last until Wednesday evening at 8pm EST. If people want an extra day to let things simmer I can do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3