ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:43 pm

What's up my people! Sorry for the silence, its report card season and just started bootcamp three times a week so I'm just a tad bit busy this week!

I think a no lynch makes sense. Although, you know I'd love to lynch Santos... those are just personal reasons.... so I guess we can deal with the loud mouth a little longer if need be.

I'm also a little confused with the rules and the roles... I think we're ultimately have to take out the big bad witch but she has two minions that will be on standby in case she dies and continue her work? Will the tracker be able to figure out those two? Or only until after the witch dies?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Debani wrote:
What's up my people! Sorry for the silence, its report card season and just started bootcamp three times a week so I'm just a tad bit busy this week!

I think a no lynch makes sense. Although, you know I'd love to lynch Santos... those are just personal reasons.... so I guess we can deal with the loud mouth a little longer if need be.

I'm also a little confused with the rules and the roles... I think we're ultimately have to take out the big bad witch but she has two minions that will be on standby in case she dies and continue her work? Will the tracker be able to figure out those two? Or only until after the witch dies?

the town wants to take out the witch, however the vampire and werewolf are on standby in case she dies, vampire is first, then the werewolf.

The tracker will see where each person goes, if they visit someone. They will see who each the vampire and werewolf visits, but only one of their kills will actually happen. Until after the Witch is killed, then only the vampire kills, after the vampire is the werewolf.

I hope that answers your questions
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

And the witch doesn't choose the victim directly, only between the two people the vamp and wolf each select.

If the vamp and wolf die before the witch, does the witch choose independently, then? If that's the case, it seems the best course of action is to get rid of the vamp and wolf before the witch. It's hard to tell who the witch is if he or she isn't even really picking who they specifically want to kill.

Additionally, do the witch vamp and wolf know who each other are?
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 am

Hey guys, just so ya know I'm in transit again from ireland back to oz, so that's why I'll b a little quiet... TwO flights of 8 hours ahead of me... Sad
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

Debani wrote:

First of all shut that fucking stinky stupid gross mouth because no body gives a damn fuck about you . Even if you died i don't give a fuck so ......

Debani wrote:

aww the little pussy is so scare of me , that's how bad he wants me out .

Debani wrote:

Idiot , Stupid , , moron , God dude why are you so dumb ? It's not a shocking that you , specially YOU, don't understand the rules .

Last edited by Santos on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

.Michael. wrote:
We haven't heard from Debani or Marshall yet...

I don't think we're going to get a lynch for day 1. The worst thing is the town generally loses someone really important on night one regardless of the lynch or no lynch, and it's almost always someone active.

The only positive of no lynch is that there's no chance of accidentally lynching an innocent.

I vote for a no-lynch... I don't think there's enough evidence to do otherwise at this time.

Marshall is on a trip
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 am

.Michael. wrote:
And the witch doesn't choose the victim directly, only between the two people the vamp and wolf each select.

If the vamp and wolf die before the witch, does the witch choose independently, then? If that's the case, it seems the best course of action is to get rid of the vamp and wolf before the witch. It's hard to tell who the witch is if he or she isn't even really picking who they specifically want to kill.

Additionally, do the witch vamp and wolf know who each other are?

if the vamp and werewolf are eliminated then yes the witch would be on their own. The Witch, Vamp and Wolf do not know who one another are.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks Santos and Pete. I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Wow this makes it tricky. I agree it's best to take out the vamp and wolf first seeing they are the ones choosing who to kill. But if we accidentally take out the witch that's cool too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Jordan
Winner
Winner

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Debani & Santos -

Can you either get a room or find something actually worthwhile to fight about?

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 pm

My bet is Debani and Santos are the vampire and wolf. Maybe they'll target each other and save us the trouble Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

.Michael. wrote:
My bet is Debani and Santos are the vampire and wolf. Maybe they'll target each other and save us the trouble
Laughing That would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Santos wrote:
Debani wrote:

First of all shut that fucking stinky stupid gross mouth because no body gives a damn fuck about you . Even if you died i don't give a fuck so ......

Debani wrote:

Debani wrote:

Idiot , Stupid , , moron , God dude why are you so dumb ? It's not a shocking that you , specially YOU, don't understand the rules .

I can't even believe I'm about to reply to such a disgraceful post amongst our lovely OrgPlanet. But this must be said.

Sir Santos of Florida (I believe?),

What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean honestly. Why does everything have to escalate to the most extreme level with you. I think you need to take a chill pill or two before you flick your CPU on next time. I think here in Canada they call it Seroquel... look into it. Seriously. Because I think you are mental and would sincerely benefit from a dosage or two. Your posts are unworthy of reply but I just can't help to point out a serious problem when I see one and try to help the situation.

So get a grip.
Learn some grammar.
And grow the fuck up.

This is a time to prove yourself. People say you're smart and have good hunches. So stop wasting time and play the game, I'm done with your shit.

Or, I'll vote your ass out. Because I'm sure the town would much rather stand on the side of intelligence with this type of game.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Santos wrote:
Debani wrote:

Debani wrote:

Debani wrote:

Idiot , Stupid , , moron , God dude why are you so dumb ? It's not a shocking that you , specially YOU, don't understand the rules . [/quote]

I can't even believe I'm about to reply to such a disgraceful post amongst our lovely OrgPlanet. But this must be said.

Sir Santos of Florida (I believe?),

What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean honestly. Why does everything have to escalate to the most extreme level with you. I think you need to take a chill pill or two before you flick your CPU on next time. I think here in Canada they call it Seroquel... look into it. Seriously. Because I think you are mental and would sincerely benefit from a dosage or two. Your posts are unworthy of reply but I just can't help to point out a serious problem when I see one and try to help the situation.

So get a grip.
Learn some grammar.
And grow the fuck up.

This is a time to prove yourself. People say you're smart and have good hunches. So stop wasting time and play the game, I'm done with your shit.

Or, I'll vote your ass out. Because I'm sure the town would much rather stand on the side of intelligence with this type of game.

Peace.

It's on Motherfucker, i don't give a fuck if you don't like what you see , like i said to you i am not here to make you happy, i am here to make your life a living hell . Now, you can actually shut the fuck up and if you are so scare go hide behind your mother's pussy , but wait, weren't you the one that wanted to start some shit with me first ? Debani , Debani , Debani you contradict your self so much bro because, you always have something to say about me every time you make a post and now, you waste your stupid time saying all this bullshit about me attacking you and being rude and even after this how dare you to think that you are intelligent you dumb trash . Alright so , What's going on now ? Why are you so scared of me
. You messed with the wrong person Debani and this is the beginning of your end . You are just getting what you deserve, end of the story dumb fuck .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Alright so, we only have 1 more night to figure out some stuff . It's pretty much a fact that we are not gonna lynch no one, which is fine with me because it's true every time we lynch someone the first night is always a person with a good role . Now i think is time to come up with some questions so we can at least have some information for the next round .

Question for everybody .. Let say that you have a good role in general . Do you think it will be a good strategy for you to fly under the radar or be an active member and why ?

Question for everybody ... If you were a baddie who would you kill . The people that never talk or the people that are really active and why ?

Question for everybody ..This game is really interesting and i am sure that everybody would love to have at least a good role in general . Now here is my question . If you had to choose between being good or being a baddie (Game strategy only) . what would you choose and why ?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Great questions Santos... I'll answer them for you.

Hypothetically if I had a good role, I would try to fly under the radar because I would not want the bad guys to figure out that by killing me it would hurt the town.

And for the record i NEVER think it is a good idea to let someone bait you into telling your role. I think if someone wants to disclose their role to everyone thats fine but nagging someone over and over to get them to reveal is not a good strategy imo. Just saying. Also, sometimes, in the past the tracker (or whomever) has said "i tracked so and so and they are such and such" ... think carefully before you reveal someone elses role to everyone, maybe that person doesnt want their role to be known yet? Just some food for thought.

Hypothetically, if I had a bad role, I would want to kill someone in that night whom I might think it would create confusion. I would also try to frame someone else....The idea is to throw suspicion off of you and onto someone else. right?

If I had to choose my role? I would choose an insignificant one because then loosing me will not hurt or help one side of the other in the long run.

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

I'm happy to answer your questions, too, although I suspect others will be less enthusiactic.

Let's say that you have a good role in general . Do you think it will be a good strategy for you to fly under the radar or be an active member and why ? It's a better strategy to fly under the radar. Baddies discount you, and without saying much it's hard to twist what little you've actually said to make you seem guilty.

If you were a baddie who would you kill . The people that never talk or the people that are really active and why ? Active. It gets rid of people who are likely to point the finger and forces quiet ones to speak up in the following rounds.

This game is really interesting and i am sure that everybody would love to have at least a good role in general . Now here is my question . If you had to choose between being good or being a baddie (Game strategy only) . what would you choose and why ? Baddie so I wouldn't be killed off first. I would like to actually be able to participate and I seem to meet my demise in all games that require teamwork. I'm a much better solo player.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm

I will answer your questions too, Santos.

Let's say that you have a good role in general
. Do you think it will be a good strategy for you to fly under the
radar or be an active member and why ?

- Well, last game I had a good role and tended to speak my mind a lot, to the point where people ended up suspecting me so much that I had to out my good role and then I was killed, so probably best not to be so outspoken.

If you were a baddie who would you kill . The people that never talk or the people that are really active and why ?
-Definitely more active people/the people who are usually the most helpful in these games, because that way they can't be as much help to the town.

This
game is really interesting and i am sure that everybody would love to
have at least a good role in general . Now here is my question . If you
had to choose between being good or being a baddie (Game strategy only) .
what would you choose and why ?
-I have been both a baddie and a good role before. I tend to like being a good role better because being a baddie can be stressful and I can get kinda anxious that people suspect me.. I also like being a good role because I like the whole investigation aspect of the game.. I love stuff like that, like the game Clue and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm just back from a trip, but I'll answer your questions too Santos.

Let's say that you have a good role in general
. Do you think it will be a good strategy for you to fly under the
radar or be an active member and why ?

- First of all, I haven't played a Mafia-type game in forever sooo some of my answers might sound off. As a good guy I'd try obviously not to get killed? I would try and speak my mind, but probably not be SUPER forthright, or someone might kill ya for expressing your opinions. Any game where people can get you out/kill you can punish blatant honesty.

If you were a baddie who would you kill . The people that never talk or the people that are really active and why ?
I might kill someone more inactive, just so that way no one could get any 'clue' about me? I dunno, might be smart to like throw everyone off?

This
game is really interesting and i am sure that everybody would love to
have at least a good role in general . Now here is my question . If you
had to choose between being good or being a baddie (Game strategy only) .
what would you choose and why ?
I'd pick a good role because, even if you get lynched or whatever it doesn't seem like as much of a headache as worrying about getting caught. Might sound boring, but that's the truth LOL

Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 am

DAY ONE IS OVER WITH NO LYNCH

Everyone with a night round please send me your picks this evening.

Night round ends on Monday at 8pm EST. I am not going to be around until late Sunday evening or sometime during Monday, so any questions anyone has will be addressed before the new day starts, if need be due to this I may extend the deadline to Tuesday.

Have a good weekend and good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One   

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2