ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 Moooovies

Go down 
+3
Niki
.Michael.
Henry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Theres a buncha movies I have yet to see, and need to. Snow White and the Huntsman. Spider Man. Prometheus. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Ok...sorry......I seriously almost squealed. Calm...calm. Ok. Yeah then there's Django Unleashed, and The Hobbit....and I dunno, all sorts of shit. Good movies to see.

Sure I'm missing a few.....what is you all looking forward to seeing?
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm

For sure Snow White and the Huntsman, which is funny cuz I thought it would suck when I first heard about it, but I LOVE the trailer!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I wanna see The Dark Knight Rises, Spider Man, and that Snow White movie too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:10 pm

PROMETHIUS!!! YES And Magic Mike!!! YES !
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm

there are a lot of movies I want to see. For the movies you mentioned:

Snow White and the Huntsman - I cannot stand Kristen Stewart at all. The trailer looks awesome definitely except for anytime they show her. She looks like she is playing Bella again, and I cannot stand Twilight, so yeah will probably skip this movie just cause of her which is unfortunate cause it does look good. Charlize Theron looks awesome in it.

cannot wait for Amazing Spider-Man. Actually looking forward to that a lot more than the new Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises, which I also cannot wait to see. Though I hope it is a little more seamless than Dark Knight cause the ending of that movie was a bit of a mess imo.

Prometheus looks good but I usually don't watch those type of movies to begin with so will probably miss it. Django Unleashed is directed by Quentin Tarantino who I don't like so again will probably miss it, though I haven't seen a trailer yet so maybe I'll change my mind.

The Hobbit is something I want to see but from some things I have heard about it I am feeling worried that it won't be very good. Hopefully that is just me being over worried or whatever, loved the book so can't wait

other movies:

Men In Black 3 - can I just say that I loved the first movie, hated the second. Am unsure I want to see a third. A part of me wants to see it as it was a big part of my childhood. I remember when the movie came out I was in 5th grade and everyone loved it and Will Smith's song.

Chernobyl Diaries - looks interesting, I'm intrigued to learn more about it

Piranha 3DD - the first one was stupid yet I somewhat enjoyed the movie lol, I'd like to see this sequel though will probably wait for dvd.

Madagascar 3, Brave & Ice Age 4 - I love animation, want to see these 3 movies, though Madagascar is probably the one I want to see the least, Brave the most.

Ted - Seth McFarlane's new movie. Looks funny, sometimes I like him

Total Recall remake with Colin Farrell, I think it looks good and I used to like him as an actor so maybe this will be the movie that makes me like him again

Resident Evil: Retribution - the games are definitely way better but I like the movies and cannot wait to see this one. This comes out 2 days before my birthday and I get to see a free movie on my birthday every year thanks to the theater up the street from me, so I might end up seeing this then

Paranormal Activity 4 - loved the first one, enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd. Will definitely watch the 4th, hopefully it is better than the 3rd one though

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D - love the game series, thought the first movie was just okay, will see this one when it comes out

and I'm sure there are other movies but I'll leave it at that for now lmao. I love movies if that isn't apparent
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Pete wrote:

Resident Evil: Retribution

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

^^^I would see both of these, as for Prometheus ... Stacie is that something I would like? (has no idea what that is and is too lazy to go google it)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Prometheus was originally supposed to be a prequel to Alien but they changed it to a stand alone film eventually though apparently there will still be some ties to it as well as it taking place in the same universe. Different characters and mythology though.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

I also would see Brave, Pete. Though with those kinds of animated movies, I always tell myself I don't need to see them on the big screen at the theater?

But then I saw Up....and it was awesome. I WISH I'd seen Wall-E at the theater, so can't entirely say that any more.

I'm going to see the next Silent Hill, just because I can't help myself. Silent Hill, in more ways than one, always sucks me back in and I can't help it. The RE movies.....in my opinion, have been a mixed bag, so there's no way of knowing if it's going to be decent, or a total crapfest. LOL.

Snow White and the Huntsman BETTER be great. I dunno, the trailers have totally sucked me in. Which I rarely allow trailers to do to me....so I hope it'll pay off, because man I'm seein' that shit one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm

I saw Wall-E in theaters and it was amazing, as was Up, which is why I don't want to miss Brave. Pixar movies in theaters are great. I also like to see them in 3D as they are always really good.

the Resident Evil movies have definitely been a mixed bag, I enjoyed all of them a little and have them all on blu-ray but I think the 2nd is the best one. It just feels the most like the games, the first one would be 2nd best, with the 4th the 3rd best. I didn't care for the 3rd one that much, definitely my least favorite. I also liked the CGI movie Degeneration and I cannot wait for the next one which is also supposed to be out this year
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

obvi.

2012 Moooovies Miley-Cyrus-LOL-Poster
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY LOL

thats great that gave me a great laugh dj thank you so much for that, wish you were online so i could tell you how funny i think that is!!!! FAB.

Obvi. duh.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Pete wrote:
Prometheus was originally supposed to be a prequel to Alien but they changed it to a stand alone film eventually though apparently there will still be some ties to it as well as it taking place in the same universe. Different characters and mythology though.

This sounds like something I would like. Creepy, yet not lame. Scary, but not stupid, edge of your seat? Hope I don't figure out the plot half way through but yes this sounds right up my alley.

I liked Alien, and Aliens.

Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:28 am

I daresay you OUGHT to like Prometheus then, Mandie. Looks good to me too. This is the first year in a while, where there's a buncha shit I'd actually GO SEE. I always go to movies off and on, but I don't go like to everything, or even every week.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:37 am

Amanda Leigh wrote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY LOL

thats great that gave me a great laugh dj thank you so much for that, wish you were online so i could tell you how funny i think that is!!!! FAB.

Obvi. duh.

This movie is real, and Demi Moore is actually in it, and it's a remake, and it made $47,000 its opening weekend.

WIN.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:52 am

LOL is a remake? From when, the 90's? 2012 Moooovies 871743
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

2012 Moooovies 871743 Michael. Right, just how long as 'LOL' been part of our society?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Amanda, I think you would like Prometheus. We should make a family trip to the theater!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2012 Moooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Moooovies   2012 Moooovies Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Moooovies
Page 1 of 1