ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4) Empty
PostSubject: Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4)   Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Now do you mind doing this favor for me. I can't seem to find it. I need the picture of the cast of Season One of Endurance and upload it to jigsawplanet.com thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4)   Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4) EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:22 am

The challenge writing it this
Welcome to today's Temple Mission. You will find a puzzle you have to do. Not the last Samadhi had a clock with the minute hand point to the 1. This means that both partners will have 5 minutes added to their time. Only one person from each team has to do it but if you want more chances then have both do it. Good luck with this puzzle. http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=268a3bad1aa1
Back to top Go down

Puzzle time (Temple Mission #4)
Page 1 of 1