ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages Empty
PostSubject: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Here I will post all messages I will give the players regarding game information and little things (not including challenges, tribal councils, or treemail)

Last edited by Pete on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Welcome everyone to OPS2 ~ Twilight vs. True Blood!
I hope you are a fan of these series as they both will have a huge part of challenges and other aspects of this game.

There are two tribes in this game:
The Bon Temps Tribe (True Blood)
The Forks Tribe (Twilight)

There are Hidden Immunity Idols in this game, more details to come on that.

You will not know the identity of who is playing what role unless you are on their tribe. I will not address any of you by your names, only by your characters name, so remember this as it will be important throughout this game.

Watch out for treemail regarding the first immunity challenge, coming very soon!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Welcome on making it to the final 11 everyone!
It is time for a change!!!

Everyone needs to pick one of six colors - Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black and White! Only one person can pick a color from each tribe. This will determine the setup for the next phase of the game...

***FOR ME***

Blue, Red and White is on Bon Temps Tribe
Yellow, Green and Black is on Forks Tribe
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm

The final nine, congrats, but wait because you will soon be ten again!

That's right, one of the first five people voted out will be returning to the game, more details to follow soon...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm

The Final Nine, and this time it is official! You will all have a hand in the end of this game, whether as a jury member or in the finals. Congrats on making it this far, the game is only just beginning!

You are now all on one tribe and have until the end of the immunity challenge to come up with a new tribe name and tribe color!

Please Await The Immunity Challenge...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome to the final two ... and ...!
This has been a long time coming and you each did all you needed to do in order to make it to this point!
Now I'd like you each to post in your diary rooms your thoughts on all of your Fallen Comrades, the Final Tribal Council will commence once you have each completed this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages   Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's Host Forum ~ Messages
Page 1 of 1