ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)

Go down 
+10
Debani
Niki
Belasen
Henry
Amanda Leigh
-KIWI-
.Michael.
Pete
Staciekins
dj
14 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) Empty
PostSubject: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:33 am

Please read everything below. If you have any questions, reply here so I can answer them Thumb
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:34 am

SIGNUPS OVER
If you have not signed up for The Amazing Race Oh Craps, and you would like to, it's not too late! Please respond in this topic or the sign up topic or PM me!

Hey Everybody!

The Race will begin...very soon!

In order for you to be all set, there's two things you will need to do for me: delete your name off the list below and make a post in your forum so I can see that you are able to post/view your own private forum.

If you have a problem seeing/posting/rolling, please let me know.

1. Amanda
2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kiwi
8. Kyle
9. Michael
10. Niki
11. Pete
12. Santos
13. Stacie

HOW TO PLAY THIS SEASON...

Gameplay

There will be 5 checkpoints each round, or leg. Each checkpoint will require you to roll a different number within a range. That could include an even number, an odd number, a multiple of 7, or a Fibonacci number, or whatever devious thing I think of. You will be given a list of every number that qualifies at the beginning of the checkpoint so there is no confusion.

You will be timed, as this is a race. Your time for the leg/round will start with your first roll at the first checkpoint, and will end with your final roll at the final checkpoint, therefore checking you in. Once you finish a checkpoint, your time will be paused, in case you are unable to beast through the entire leg in one go, which is completely fine.

You can roll once every 5 2 minutes (or more). If you roll at 12:00, and again at 12:01, the roll at 12:01 won't count, even if it was the number you needed to advance to the next checkpoint.

So, for instance, let's say you start the leg @ 3:30, and you finish Checkpoint 1 at 4:00. Your time would stop at 30 minutes. You could start Checkpoint 2 right away, or start it at 5:00, either way, your time would not start again until you started rolling at Checkpoint 2.

If you finish and a checkpoint is incomplete or you rolled a number you needed too soon (under 2 min limit) and moved on, at the end of the leg you will be asked to go back and correct it.

Each round will last 5 days, to give you ample time. I know we're all busy. If everyone finishes earlier, the round will end earlier.

The person who comes in last place/takes the longest will be eliminated from the game. If there are 2 or more people who have not reached the final checkpoint, the person who is the furthest behind will be eliminated. If 2 or more people are stuck on the same checkpoint, then the person(s) whose roll was closest to the number range will stay and the other person will go. If there's still a tie, then a fight to the death a la 300/Hunger Games/Battle Royale will ensue.

Fast Forward

There will be 1 Fast Forward at the beginning of each round. Anyone may roll in order to try and win the FF, but only 1 person may win it. The person who wins the FF will automatically go straight to the finish line. Remember though, it is still possible for other players to finish before you even if you win the FF. You may only win the Fast Forward once in this entire game, so once you win that's it.

If you decide to roll for the FF, you must continue rolling for it until you get one of the numbers required. If another player has won the FF before you in a particular round, you may then begin rolling at Checkpoint 1 in order to finish the leg.

Yield

There will be 1 Yield every leg. It may appear at any checkpoint on the leg. You will be asked at the beginning of the leg if you would like to Yield someone. You can either name someone you want to Yield, or say "I don't want to use the Yield." When the first player reaches the Yield, I will see if they used the yield. If not, I will move to the second person, and so on, until someone uses the Yield. However, the Yield is only valid if the person you pick is currently behind you in the race.

If you are Yielded, 2 hours will be added to your final time.

Road Blocks/Detours

There will be no Road Blocks/Detours.

Non-Elimination Rounds

There will be ONE, pre-determined Non-Elimination Round.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Once everyone has finished rolling for the leg, I will be typing up a little summary in which the elimination will be revealed Thumb

HOW TO ROLL THE DICE...

1. Hit the Post Reply Button, do not use the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page. (All Topics will be created for you)
2. Under where you can post, there is a Blue Bar that says Dices Roll. Hit the little + sign box to expand it if it's not already open.
3. There is a drop down menu next to Dices Roll #1, select 'Dice100' and then hit Send to reply to the topic. Another post will follow yours with your dice roll.

Last edited by dj on Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 am

1. Amanda
2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kiwi
8. Kyle
9. Michael
10. Niki
11. Pete
12. Santos

Checking in!! I have read and understand all the rules!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:01 am

1. Amanda
2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kiwi
8. Kyle
9. Michael
10. Niki
12. Santos

All set and ready to go!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

1. Amanda
2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kiwi
8. Kyle
9. Niki
10. Santos

Good to go!
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:32 am

checking in

(too lazy to write everyones name) Laughing
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:01 pm

1. Amanda
2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kyle
8. Niki
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:46 pm

2. Belasen
3. Boyd
4. Debani
5. Donna
6. Henry
7. Kyle
8. Niki
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I am reasonably sure that I get it. Checking in and stuff

1. Belasen
2. Boyd
3. Debani
4. Donna
5. Kyle
6. Niki
7. Santos
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Woohoo sounds fun!

2. Boyd
3. Debani
4. Donna
5. Kyle
6. Niki
7. Santos
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:31 pm

2. Boyd
3. Debani
4. Donna
5. Kyle
7. Santos

Checking in. Can't wait to start! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:55 pm

2. Boyd
4. Donna
5. Kyle
7. Santos

Seems a bit complicated, but I am in!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm

For each leg do we keep rolling every five mins till we get the required number?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:48 pm

4. Donna
5. Kyle
7. Santos
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:16 am

4. Donna
5. Kyle
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:44 am

4. Donna
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:00 am

Debani wrote:
For each leg do we keep rolling every five mins till we get the required number?

Once you start a checkpoint, the time keeps ticking until you have rolled the required number. However, that is why I'm giving you guys a lot of time, because you can start the checkpoint whenever you want.

Also, you cannot skip ahead of a checkpoint to do the next one. You must complete them in order. Thumb

Quote :
Do we roll here or in our private forum?

Roll in your private forums I have created - this was done to keep everything organized for me, and also, to prevent you from seeing where everybody else is in the Race! *evil laugh*

Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:01 am

Belasen, Debani, & Niki - could ya'll please make a post in your own forums? I just want to make sure I set up everything right in order for you to do so. Thumb
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Done, b*tch!

Love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:02 pm

And finished the first leg too! Damn, that was sorta difficult :S
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm here too! Sorry for being late.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:57 pm

We're all checked in...Round 1 up soon...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm

ONE SLIGHT CHANGE....

YOU NOW ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 2 MINUTES BETWEEN ROLLS, NOT 5.

This will allow you more rolls per hour. Thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)   AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN) Empty

Back to top Go down

AND THEY'RE OFF (RULES & CHECK IN)
Page 1 of 1