ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!

Go down 
+7
Pete
Donna
Debani
Niki
Amanda Leigh
Belasen
dj
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! Empty
PostSubject: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Alright. Belasen & Amanda.

Nobody seems to like the fact that you are sitting here at the end.

SO THERE'S ONE MORE OUTCAST TWIST-- no just kidding.

Each of the 10 eliminated players will have two choices on how to vote:

1. They may send me a PM for who they want to win.

2. If they are angry at the results of the Final 2 and want to let fate decide, they can roll a 100 sided die, and whoever is closest of you two to that person's roll, will get their vote.
--If someone decides not to vote/forgets to, I will roll for them.

Whoever has a majority will win!

If there is a tie, the player with the most REAL PM'd votes will win.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Just wanna say that I'm as shocked as you all that I'm sitting here.

Mandie and I knew coming into the game that we'd be targets so made pact to stick together. I thought there was a chance one of us might make it to the end, but the both of us! Still cant believe it.

Do I think we deserve to be here, probably not as much as others, but we did get to the end - through our loyalty to the pact we made and also due to some bitterness that obviously existed between original players.

I know that my position in the game was being used by others - and it would've been seen as an easy win to take either Mandie or myself to the F2... so it's kinda funny that Mandie and I are here together - we both came in at the same stage of the game, we had and stuck to the same strategy (for the short time we were here) and now I guess it comes down to a popularity contest?

Not sure how you'd decide who should win out of the two of us - I'd be happy to do a roll off and lets the dice decide one last time.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Im happy with whatever decision that you guys make. Whether you vote or you roll is okay with me. As Sean stated, neither of us did a whole heck of a lot to get to where we are. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to play. The only moves I made in this game:

1. I had to choose to vote out Kyle or Debani, I voted out Debani with Sean and Justin.
2. I had to choose to vote out Justin or Sean. I stuck to my word and I voted out Justin with Kyle.
3. I had to choose to vote out Zack or Sean. I kept my word to Sean again and was the sole vote for Zack.

These are the ONLY decisions in the game that I had to make. Again, good luck with whatever ya'll decide to do. My time in the game was short and bittersweet.

Sean, you are marvelous darling. Kiss Kiss! banana
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am

Good luck to both of you guys. Smile I think you're both awesome!

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for one of ya, but I also wanna say who I think was the MVP of this game (kinda like we do with Pete's Witches games) and that is Justin. Smile He was on the block so many times and had to overcome a lot and I think he should have some recognition as well as whoever wins. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

4 votes in, 6 to go, I don't expect many more to come in that way.

I'll wait out the weekend and we'll roll starting next week Thumb
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

I will be voting the traditional way... BUT before I do, of course... Debani has to provide his questions and insight as always.

First and foremost congratulations to the two of you. You did what 10 others could not and now sit at the finale... wait... DID you do what ten others could not? Doubtful.

I want the two of you to take a moment to reflect on your journey.... wait... Was it even a journey?

I add the hesitation only simply because I wonder if you two had been part of the original cast, would you be sitting in your position? I mean really... truly... honestly... deep down inside do you feel like you would have made it all the way? And if so... how?

Having been the one who opened the box, I take full responsibility for the outcome of the game. Had I kept my curiosities to myself (curiosity killed the cat!!!) I would be sitting in a final 2 position. I would have never won because my intention entering this game was NOT to sit back, enjoy the ride, and win... it was purely to HAVE FUN! And that I did. I appreciated taking the bull by the horns and forging my own controversial way through the game.

Now, to the serious questions...

Amanda - you never won a single challenge in this game. You didn't really have to work too hard to get to the final 2 spot. So why do you deserve my vote over Sean?

Sean - I blatantly invited you to join the GBA and as probably the most hated alliance in the game, you being a fresh face would have still had a sure shot at making it to the end and winning. Why did you chose to take the easy route rather than aligning with your rightful people? It was clear we were down a few members and were interested in you .... we publically announced it. Why didn't you bite? Did you take the easy route?

My fellow evictees --- please remember how WE would have liked to be treated had WE made the final two. Yes it was an unfortunate turn of events for many of us. But like always, I encourage discussion and let's have at least ONE controllable outcome to the game, and that is by placing a vote for the winner.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

It wasn't much of a journey for either me or Sean but that isn't our fault. When I accepted to be apart of a twist I had no control over what happened with that twist or who even came into the game. As you already know Nick, you had the choice once you opened the box to choose Old or New. Had you chosen "old" it could very well be two different people other than Sean and I sitting right here. So even though Sean and I didn't have much of a journey, that wasn't anything we could have controlled. Once we agreed to be apart of a twist the rest was out of our hands. Even the chance for us to come into the game was out of our hands. It was completely in your hands Nick.

Since we all know neither Sean or myself did much in the game, to bring up our journey was rather pointless. As for winning a challenge, I did win part 1 of the final challenge, rolling a perfect 100. So in that sense, I DID win a challenge. Maybe you didn't read that I won part 1. But all of that is irrelevant. You know what the facts are in this game. The only thing that makes Sean and I different was that I had to vote 3 times in the game (Debani, Justin, Zack) while Sean had to vote twice. (Debani, Kyle). Those are the facts. Those are the only things that Sean and I had any control over. Sean didn't vote for Justin cause he was on the block with him, same with Zack.

As for asking us to know if we would have gotten that far in the game? I have no idea, but I have already won one of these games. I won the first time against Kyle. And there is no way in the world I would have opened a box at final 4 had it fallen in my lap. So is it possible I could have done it again? You bet your ass I could have. But it's all in the rolls really. That's what makes it such a 'crap shoot'. Perhaps it is you who should reflect upon your game play in this game and how your journey was ultimately ended by your own hand.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Congrats Amanda and Sean! I was out first, so you guys got to play a lot more than I did. I'm going to send in a vote later tonight. Good luck to both of you! BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! 204853
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm

congrats to both of you. Already voted as I feel you both are equally deserving to win. It is definitely interesting to see this game end this way after all the fireworks that have gone on throughout the season. Good luck both of you!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 am

6 votes in, 4 to go
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks for the congrats guys.

Debani - Of course I'd like to think deep down that I would've made it to the end if I'd played the whole game... whether or not I would've I guess we'll never know. I would've hoped that the GBA would've included me from the start - seeing as I fit the ranks - and then strategised within that alliance to try and get a solid F3 going...

In response to your direct question to me, Mandie and I made a pact with each other as soon as we entered the house to stick together... that was the first and only promise I made. When I came in and heard/read all about the GBA I was a little gutted as it is an alliance I would've joined from the beginning and stuck with it, but at this stage the playing field was different. I thought people would automatically assume that Mandie and I were aligned (as we were) so I tried to detach myself from Mandie by showing interest in the GBA. I knew you were such a strong player in this game, and I think if you made it to the end you would've had a good chance of winning. So when I had that chance I had to play the smartest move and take you out.

I don't think I took the easy route sticking with my promise to Mandie. In doing that I only had one ally, not 2 as I would've with the GBA, and I was on the block nearly every time from that point on...

Trust me... I wanted to bite, but I think in the long run, it would've been a big mistake. I had made my Final 2 agreement and stuck to it...

Mandie had my back on every elimination I was a part of and I had hers, in the small part we played in this game it was enough to get us to this spot.

You have to admit though, putting yourselves in our shoes - it is kinda cool that we ended up getting here!

Have fun peeps and looking forward to playing the next game with yas FROM THE START!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

dj wrote:
6 votes in, 4 to go

Until BB: Oh Craps has a WINNER!!

*insert Ru .gif here*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Jordan wrote:
dj wrote:
6 votes in, 4 to go

Until BB: Oh Craps has a WINNER!!

*insert Ru .gif here*

I can totally see Ru saying that, Laughing

Alright, Boyd & Justin are the only two that didn't vote...so off we roll!

Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

THE NUMBER FOR BOYD'S VOTE IS: (see below this post)
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

The member 'dj' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 47
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

THE NUMBER FOR JUSTIN'S VOTE IS: (see below this post)
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

The member 'dj' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 9
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm

do i just roll the once??? here goes....
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm

The member 'Belasen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 27
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 am

Do we roll? I can't find a post telling me to roll. I dunno what to do lol
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Sorry, you know I hate directions.

1. You may now roll.
2. Please roll the 100 sided die TWICE. Your first roll will be for Boyd's vote, your second, for Justin's.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Rolling #1
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

The member 'Amanda Leigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 49
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Rolling #2
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

The member 'Amanda Leigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 61
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!   BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE! Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG BROTHER OH CRAPS FINALE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next