ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former Amazing Race contestant...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Former Amazing Race contestant... Empty
PostSubject: Former Amazing Race contestant...   Former Amazing Race contestant... EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 am

now a country singer...Canaan Smith, also known as the guy whos girlfriend was too afraid to go down the slide and cost them the race. Anyways, this is his debut country single and I actually kinda like it though not a favorite yet, maybe it'll grow on me, who knows.

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Former Amazing Race contestant...   Former Amazing Race contestant... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 am

What season was he on? I don't remember him then again I missed a couple seasons..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Former Amazing Race contestant...   Former Amazing Race contestant... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 am

he was on season 15 of Amazing Race which aired in fall of 2009. Him and his girlfriend got eliminated in 6th place after she refused to slide down a water slide. Meghan and Shane won that season
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Former Amazing Race contestant...   Former Amazing Race contestant... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

Ahh I remember that season now.. I missed some of the eppys though so that may have been the eppy I missed cuz I think that would've stood out. I remember I liked Meghan and Cheyne though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Amazing Race contestant...   Former Amazing Race contestant... Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Amazing Race contestant...
Page 1 of 1