ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...

Go down 
+5
Amanda Leigh
Staciekins
Jordan
The Oracle
Debani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

What have you each done that makes you deserve to be here more than the other?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Hera and Aphrodite, vote to keep me and I will vote out Apollo or Artemis next time around given the chance. Im not gonna campaign against Heph cuz we really are in the same boat this game and he has saved me one time before. Decisions do get tougher towards the end, and I understand that, so its no hard feelings whichever way you decide =).
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Dionysus, you clearly don't expect nor want my vote.

Artemis locks in his vote for Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm not really sure what role I play in deals with other people...shouldn't you two be pledging allegiance by not voting for your alliances instead of targeting people who aren't even eligible for elimination? What if I'm top roller the rest of the game? Then that promise is kind of out the window and you're left with...well, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm

No - Apollo, the promise still stands. I won't be able to control the rolls any more than you will, but no matter how the rolls play out what I said I would do I will - I Will vote for you if you are in the bottom 2 and I am not in the Bottom 2 with you. Its pretty straight forward.

And me targeting you is strictly strategic Apollo. I don't have any issues with you. Its just that we have already both voted for each other this game so it doesn't make much since to me to try and pretend like we are going to be working with each other in the future. You are the only person left who has already been eliminated and even though Lillian tried her best, no one who has been voted out in their season has had much of a chance of winning in the end. Perhaps this game will be an exception, but I personally would be bummed out if the person who wins it all was someone who was eliminated round 3.... Once again its absolutely nothing personal, its all about how we have all played. You have positioned yourself against me Apollo, so I want to make it clear to everyone left that You are sitting pretty at the bottom of my totem pole. It eliminates a lot of confusion and helps other understand where I stand.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

The only reason I positioned myself against you is that you voted for me to leave. I'm sorry that you feel I didn't deserve a second chance, but here I am. Mandie's twist was part of the game, if Debani didn't want to see an outcast twist in his game he wouldn't have included it as someone's power.

Furthermore, what if Jordan or Mandie go home next round? They promised each other they'd use their dual outcast power on each other - does that invalidate their standing in the game depending on who brings back who?

Anyway, Hera & Aphrodite - I hope you consider eliminating Hephaestus this round. I guess it doesn't really matter, because both him and Dionysus are gunning for me - but at least you have a better promise in the fact that Dionysus is willing to vote for either myself OR Artemis over anyone else, whereas Hephaestus just has an agenda against me.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Epic Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 850857
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Sorry, I am truly sorry... no hard feelings, please!!

HERA LOCKS IN HER VOTE FOR DIONYSUS!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Good luck the rest of the way everyone, I look forward to seeing how this ends =)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Well I came here to vote but I don't really need to now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

idk Aphrodite, Hera's vote isn't completely bold yet. Debani may not accept it XD
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm

^that's what I was thinking Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh jesus you guys are cracking me up!!!

HERA LOCKS IN HER VOTE FOR DIONYSUS
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Laughing @JK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 871743 Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 243163
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am

Stunned to have survived again! Thanks Artemis and Hera! Muah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 am

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 am

In the previous round, the Gods targeted and successfully eliminated Zeus,
The God of the Sky's, and previous ruler from Mount
Olympus.
With Zeus gone, the numbers are dwindling and the decision on which
God will be the last standing becomes harder and harder, but grows
closer and closer...

This round, Artemis unleashed a power that touched her and Aphrodite.
The Godly Power of Undying Love has been brought back to Olympus.
The two Goddesses have publically pledged their allegiance to one another, will this take them to the end?

This time, the two God's in question were Hephaestus and Dionysus. Dionysus - the God of Wines and Celebrations had not been celebrating too much lately, as he has fallen to the bottom the past few rounds and been widely scrutinized by the other Gods.
Hephaestus, the God of the Fire and Forge has been in the hot seat quite a bit through out the battle. Claiming to be so similar to one another, Dionysus or Hephaestus will be held at the mercy of the three Goddesses once again.

Artemis, having taken repeated jabs at Dionysus was once again eager to take her revenge for the Binde.
The feeling of absolute helplessness and strangulation she felt that round would not leave her so simply...
She unsheathed her dagger from her belt.

Meanwhile,
Hera, a long time friend and drinking buddy to Dionysus was nearby.
Aphrodite and Hera had killed their Father/Husband last round,
could Artemis entice Hera to once again kill somebody near and dear to her heart?

It wasn't Hera who needed to be enticed...

While Artemis looked on as Hera and Dionysus shared another goblet of wine together,
Hera's gaze shifted toward Artemis and her eyes widened.

Clearly, the message Hera was sending to Artemis was a look of
"Do it now, or do it never!
I've got him drunk and distracted".

It was almost too easy,
Artemis slipped behind Dionysus and got her revenge.
She sliced her dagger of Celestial Bronze in one swift motion across the neck of Dionysus.

DIONYSUS

was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his
life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity. That is... if
he recovers from the wrath of Artemis!

-----------------------------

6. Dionysus
7. Zeus
8. Athena
9. Demeter
10. Poseidon
10. Apollo
11. Hermes
12. Ares

This time, there will be NO 24-h period between rounds.
Round 9 will begin shortly!

Good luck Gods and Goddesses!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...   Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 8: The Battle Is Halfway Through...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2