ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7: The Battle Continues

Go down 
+5
Staciekins
Zack
Jordan
The Oracle
Debani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 pm

The member 'Debani' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 67
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Debani wrote:
It is decided...

Artemis 111
Aphrodite 77
Hera 74
Hephaestus 61
Apollo 58
Zeus 50
Dionysus 42

Artemis, Aphrodite, and Hera will decide between...

ZEUS vs DIONYSUS

Good Luck!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey guys - I know this is my first time in the bottom but I'd really like if you kept me. Being the father of the gods I have a great power that I am willing to share with you next round if you're willing to keep me...

Plus, Dionysus has been in the bottom 2 quite a few times before and has several deals, where I only made one with Hephaestus.

Good Luck with your decision!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

I have no power left nor do i have several deals(only deal made was voted out). Im the easiest person ever to beat in the end. Its pretty simple but I imagine some people may not vote with their brains. Do you want to win or continue to exist? Bring Dionysus to win. i got vino btw

cheers and good luck with your decision
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Hmm, no ones really persuading me one way or the other.

How's everyone else feel about this match-up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 pm

100% I cant win the game, Im not as tight knit as everyone else. If you vote me out you show weakness as a player and are just here for good times.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

I am shocked I'm in the top three.. =)

I am not sure which of you I want to vote for yet.

Kyle.. I am not tight in with anyone else.. so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:58 pm

This is always a hard position for me to be in because I'd like to think that I am friends with everyone here. lol I consider you all friends of mine. Even if it is just online. I can't base my votes on who I'm closer to. I have to find other reasons and logical ones at that. And to be honest, it is going to come down to which of you, Zeus or Dionysus, that I feel will be most loyal to me should I be up for an elimination. I believe I know the answer to this question and how I should vote. But I am giving all of the Gods, including both Zeus and Dionysus a chance to speak their minds before I lock in my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 am

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 pm

I am curious to see what happens...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

No one has any opinions?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

In that case Artemis locks in his vote for Dionysus.

You used your power to put me in the bottom two and I still don't know why, so to me it means you want me out. This vote is in my own defense, plus I think Zeus had a better approach when giving his reasons to keep him.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Amanda Leigh wrote:
No one has any opinions?

Well, on one hand, as Dionysus said, he has already used his power, and has nothing left to lose as far as allegiances go.

On the other, Zeus still has his power - which could positively affect some, but who knows what the power exactly is until it's used. So while it may be good for a few, it might screw the rest over.

Both of these guys have not really affected me positively or negatively in the game. Dionysus was in the bottom with me (and technically beat me), Zeus was in the top with me, but that's it. There hasn't been any good or bad juju from either concerning me. In the case of the first time I was in the Top 3, if I was in the Top 3 this round, I'd be rolling for elimination.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Amanda Leigh wrote:
No one has any opinions?

I do! Sorry I was at work all day....

Please keep me! I think my power is of benefit and if you or hera saves me I will be loyal through and through
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

dj wrote:
I was in the Top 3, if I was in the Top 3 this round, I'd be rolling for elimination.

Noted.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 pm

While I do believe that both of you would be loyal to me, there are a couple instances where I can see Zeus voting me out if I were up against a select few. Perhaps that is an assumption on my part, but I have to go with my gut.

Aphrodite locks in her vote for Zeus.

I really hate doing these kinds of things. Hera, I now place this in your hands. I know you don't want to have to be the deciding vote, at least I know I hate being in that position. But just make a decision that you are most comfortable with. If you need to ask more questions, I advise you to do so.

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

That's okay.. No hard feelings!!

Hera locks in her vote for Zeus.

I just feel like with Zeus being THE God... The main big dog.. his power is probably huge!!!

Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Staciekins wrote:
I just feel like with Zeus being THE God... his power is probably huge!!!

That's what sheee said! (Had to!)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 pm

drinks are on me
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:34 pm

shall we start with a red?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm

taken out by the sisters again....shockerrr good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 am

In the previous round, the Gods targeted and successfully eliminated Athena,
The Goddess of Wisdom and Strategy from Mount
Olympus. With Athena gone, the numbers are dwindling and the decision on which God will be the last standing becomes harder and harder, but grows closer and closer...

Following a round of no powers being used, Hephaestus was eager to open Pandora's box,
by doing so, he increased the chances for his friends Zeus and Artemis to be successful.
By adding +20 to their scores,
the battle would be simpler but not easy by any means for these three.

Unfortunately for Zeus this wasn't enough. It was he and Dionysus that had been targeted by the God's this time. After two rounds of Goddesses falling, this time, the three remaining Goddesses found themselves on top. Hera, Aphrodite, and Artemis would be faced with a difficult decision...

The deliberation was a long and arduous process. Zeus being the God of Lightening and Thunder, and the father of the God's of course
brings great power and responsibility. Until now, Zeus had been the ruler of the worlds,
and the other God's knew that in order to take over the throne, Zeus would eventually have to be de-throned.
Dionysus on the other hand, the God of Wine and Celebrations has been under the spotlight for the better part
of the battle. His drunkeness, unpredictability, and wittiness had brought some attention on him as well.
Dionysus has never been one to keep his mouth shut, and maybe it's the booze talking? But the fact remains that the three Goddesses
had their attention on him this time, especially Artemis... who was seeking sweet revenge.

Usually it was Dionysus glaring at Artemis, but today Artemis fixed her gaze on Dionysus.
Dionysus stumbled about, fully aware that Artemis was staring him down, with daggers in her eyes,
she unlatched her hunting dagger from her belt and gripped it tightly... full intentions on destroying Dionysus.
Hera and her daughter Aphrodite have always been close, and have usually been in agreeance with decision that come their way.

You would think for the Wife and Daughter of Zeus would have no doubt but to protect their family,
but today...
lines of family and loyalty and integrity were all washed away.

While Hera ran her fingers through the hair and beard of Zeus, humming away like a sweet songbird,
Aphrodite patted her fathers shoulder.

Aphrodite tightened her grip on the master bolt that Zeus kept slung over his shoulder.

She slipped it off in an instant.

And thrust it into the heart of Zeus.

Hera cupped her hand over Zeus' mouth to stifle the screams,

and the other hand was placed on the bolt, jamming it further through Zeus.

In an electrifying explosion...

ZEUS

was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his
life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity. That is... if
he recovers from a deadly shock!

-----------------------------

7. Zeus
8. Athena
9. Demeter
10. Poseidon
10. Apollo
11. Hermes
12. Ares

This time, there will be NO 24-h period between rounds.
Round 8 will begin shortly!

Good luck Gods and Goddesses!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7: The Battle Continues   Round 7: The Battle Continues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 7: The Battle Continues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2