ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 6: The Battle Carries On

Go down 
+6
Zack
Amanda Leigh
Jordan
Kyle
The Oracle
Debani
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 pm

It has been decided...

Artemis, Zeus, and Apollo will decide the fate of...

HEPHAESTUS vs ATHENA

Good Luck,

The Fates!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Travis wrote:
Good Luck Athena, sucks to be up against you. As far as my game goes... I am still learning. I am trying to develop a strategy before the whole darn battle is over with. I am not sure if I have much of a chance of surviving this round seeing as I have been WAY less social than I usually am. That being said, I really AM clueless in terms of who is working with whom at this point. I am a "Free Agent" Wink
So THAT being said - APOLLO, ARTEMIS and ZEUS, I beg of you to let me stay and continue my quest to the end. I hate having to use a bribe, but I do have a power that can and WILL affect the outcome of the game next round. This has already been decided by the roll, however... my "gift" doesn't directly help me... I need to use it on 2 or 3 people... If you want to know more information or you wanna strike a deal - hit me up. If not, then good luck with your decision and congrats on surviving another round!

About that power..... consider this me "hitting you up"

I'm on the fence tbh, both of you have been in the top 3 a few times.....sway me.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Are we allowed to openly discuss our powers - If so Ill explain it, i just don't wanna break any rules.

Jordan, I didn't vote last round honestly because I was kinda busy. I have my first ever boyfriend and well idk its fun or whatever and I just wasn't around. Lame excuse I know, but the honest one. In terms of who I would have voted, I probably would have voted You out Artemis - not because I don't like you, but because I kinda had a verbal agreement with Artemis. Once I saw that Apollo had voted for Demeter (which didn't surprise me) I decided I would let Athena make the next move since it was her who kept me safe the round before. I wanted to respect her decision also. So ultimately Demeter went. I know I am a lonewolf this game and now with Demeter gone I have no alliances left. If you find me threatening then I would agree that it is my time to go, but honestly I don't have a game plan to get to the end. I know almost everyone here is closer with almost everyone else here than me Smile I expected my first time in the bottom I would get the boot. This is my first time in the bottom and honestly I will be shocked if I survive for the simple fact that I voted out Apollo the round he was brought back and Apollo has a LOT of pull in this game. I don't have much pull, I just have my power and all I can say is that when I use it it should determine who is safe next round....

Artemis you don't owe me anything, but I am asking you to save me. If you do I promise you that I will use my power on you and any one other person you want next round. Its DEFINITELY worth it. Zeus I open the offer up to you. I don't expect to get Apollos vote honestly, but if he wants to keep me around I wont complain. Wink Good Luck Athena - I don't like the Idea of campaigning against you, so I will let you say your piece. Anything you wanna ask me off the record, hit me up PM style. Good Luck with your decisions!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 pm

You are NOT, I repeat NOT allowed to disclose your power. Hinting to your abilities is fine (as you have all been doing), but if you disclose too much, you will LOSE your power.

Good Luck!

- The Fates!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 pm

This really sucks being in the bottom 2 against Hephaestus. I would really like to stay in the game and hope that Artemis, Zeus and Apollo will be so kind as to keep me in the game. Artemis I voted for you to stay because you are a good friend and I felt like you deserved another chance.

Good luck Hephaestus and Good luck top 3 on who you choose to save! Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am

The one time Athena has had power, it has been to put me in the top 3.
The one time Hephaestus has had power, it has been to eliminate me.

Sorry Travie boy...

Apollo locks in his vote for Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 am

Oh Aphrodite - How I wish you hadn't used your power so soon Wink Smooch Smile haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Being in the bottom as much as I've been I have really had to bat my lashes, make promises to people to keep them safe, and most of all I've really had to fight to stay. Coming from my spot, I can appreciate the fight Hephaestus is putting up in order to stay where Athena seems to be too comfortable in her position which scares me! I hate to have to do this, but the God who finishes on top should be one who's proved his/her self. Athena, I just don't think you've done that like Hephaestus has.

Artemis locks in her vote for Athena

Hephaestus, you are not a lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 pm

I've gone back and forth so many times, but my decision is.....

Zeus locks in his vote for Athena

Sorry Donna, I just feel like if I was ever in the bottom you would immediately vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

In the previous round, the Gods targeted and successfully eliminated Demeter,
The Goddess of the Seasons and Fertility from Mount
Olympus. With Demeter gone, the innocence had shifted as she would be the first Goddess to be eliminated.
Until then, the testosterone had been raging and male God's had fallen one after the other.

While powers were a blazing in previous rounds of the battle, this round brought about good old fashion, straight up combat.

The God's turned their attention on Hephaestus and Athena. Being in the top last round, and now suddenly on the bottom... the God's of Olympus now realized how quickly things can shift. Hephaestus and Athena have been in a position of power for quite some time in the game, and the God's had become weary and worried of their success thus far and wondered if these two could easily ascend to the top with little effort. Hephaestus being the God of the Fire and Forge was a huge target due to shear size and power. He had hinted to the other God's that his power would bring advantage to all those it affected, and provoked some thought. Athena on the other hand, has been the strong silent type since the beginning. Of course, being the Goddess of Strategic Warfare and Defense... the God's saw her as an immediate threat following the display of her Godly abilities in the previous round.

For the first time in the battle Zeus and Artemis had made it to the top, along with Apollo who has been in the position of top and bottom all throughout the battle. Apollo having been eliminated once at the hands of Hephaestus, now he glared onward at the big burly God. He in a previous round had been given arrows of Celestial Bronze which had proven to kill the divine beings. He notched his arrow in his bow, and looked directly into the eyes of Hephaestus. He let the arrow fly, but to his surprise, Hephaestus deflected the arrow with the sturdy blow from his anvil. Having constructed the arrow, Hephaestus knew of its velocity and aim and was able to easily spare his life with a simple defensive move.

Meanwhile, Zeus and Artemis steadied their gaze on Athena. The two of them knew that her silence to this point meant that her brain was constantly ticking and considering the battle from all possible angles, angles that would never even be considered from the simple minds of the others. With a quick glance at one another and a simple nod of the head, it all happened so fast. Artemis ran circles around Athena, causing a diversion, blocking and dodging attacks from Athena. Zeus was charging up his bolt....

With a thunderous boom, and a flash of light....

ATHENA

was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity. That is... if she recovers from the attack of the powerful Zeus and cunning Artemis.

-----------------------------

8. Athena
9. Demeter
10. Poseidon
10. Apollo
11. Hermes
12. Ares

Now we enter the 24-h period between rounds.
If you unlocked your power and wish to use it, you have until tomorrow at noon to PM me.
Round 7 will begin Sunday, January 15th in the late afternoon/evening!

Good luck Gods and Goddesses!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6: The Battle Carries On   Round 6: The Battle Carries On - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 6: The Battle Carries On
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2