ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting

Go down 
+8
Staciekins
Zack
Belasen
-jk-
Jordan
Kyle
The Oracle
Debani
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I am rolling for a chance to unlock a power
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

The member 'Travis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 88
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 am

It has been decided.

Athena, Hephaestus, and Apollo will decide between...

ARTEMIS vs DEMETER

Good Luck.

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 am

Third time in the bottom, this time I didn't even get a choice I was just placed here by someone else. Please give me a fair chance to play the game, I'm tired of being in the bottom. I'm always participating in discussions and will be willing to make deals with the top 3 gods in order to stay, I just want to play the game I'm doing with being on the bottom! Please keep me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Belasen wrote:
Awww man... this game is rocking!!! I'm gutted I went first round!!! lol

Next season maybe you will have better luck! And it's not over till the fat lady sings!!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Returning the favor...

Apollo locks in his vote for Demeter.

I hope you do the same Athena Wink
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Athena, Apollo, & Hephaestus:

I would rather discuss new fertility techniques with you all, but, alas, I am up for elimination this round. Sad

I, too, would gladly and whole-heartedly offer any god that votes to
keep me, the same respect and dutiful return, should we find our roles
reversed in the future. That is a promise and a guarantee.

But this round I don't think the issue is who can make the better
promise. I think now it's time to start thinking about your future and
the alignments of the gods. As the numbers dwindle, and greedy gods begin to work together, not being a part of a larger group could put you at a real disadvantage down the line...especially when there are mysterious secret powers that no one knows about but have the power to completely change the outcome of the game.

We have already witnessed one such power used--that of Aphrodite's eternal love--which was used to bring the deity Apollo back from the dead after he was voted out by myself and Hephaestus in a previous round. Now, Apollo holds my fate in his hands! I don't think it would come as a shock to anyone, especially me, if he decided to vote against me this round and return that favor.

For that reason Athena and Hephaestus, I urge you to strongly think about the choice you make tonight. I am standing here as living proof of how one minute you are voting someone out of the game, and the next minute they are back to do the same to you. Just because Aphrodite did it once already does not mean that someone else might not do it again later. Even Debani JUST suggested to Sean/Ares that "it ain't over until the fat lady sings". Just think, even Ares, the god of war, could come back into the game!

And speaking of scary powers, my fellow nominee Artemis has already vocalized that her power specifically benefits Aphrodite! That's great if you are Aphrodite I guess, but, if you aren't--THAT'S SCARY! What if Artemis' power, when shared with Aphrodite, puts YOU on the block next round or allows the two of them to determine an outcome of some kind? Are you willing to take that chance with Artemis for a THIRD time? Everything is a guess until we know for sure, but even a shred of a clue, such as what Artemis provided to Aphrodite to sway her to vote Artemis' way in the last round, is worth taking into serious consideration. We knew nothing about Ares and sent him home just from the FEAR of his power.

And even if Artemis' power does not specifically benefit ONLY Aphrodite, Artemis has ONLY vocalized helping Aphrodite with it, as well as vocalized support for Apollo as well. It seems to me that Artemis is your best friend as long as you are Aphrodite or Apollo. (A-team alliance?). Surely Artemis will contradict my statement, in fact, they probably all will, as anyone would if their cover was blown. But if I go tonight, and I end up being right, then the rest of you will have a much more difficult time getting to the end of this game.

I sympathize with Artemis, I really do. She has had some terrible luck with the dice and that is not her fault. She has never done anything specifically against me, nor would I be campaigning against her if I didn't have to. But she has now had 3 rounds in the bottom and been forced to make promises with several people in the game. How likely will she be to hold up her new promise to you, when and if the time comes, when she already has promises to Apollo and Aphrodite? My "promise slate" is clean.

Even Apollo has a responsibility to Aphrodite to return the favor to her for returning to the game. Yes, Athena, you were kind enough to give Apollo a say in the decision tonight, but if I were Apollo and I had to choose between the person that made me top three one round or the person who brought me back to the game after I was voted out, I would choose the latter. I think anyone here would do the same.

So, again, carefully consider your options this round and the path that you wish to pursue in this game. Don't find yourself lamenting keeping a large grouping of gods together in the future when you had three opportunities to stop it in the past.

Good luck with your decision fellow deities.

xoxo

-Demeter-
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

dj wrote:
Returning the favor...

Apollo locks in his vote for Demeter.

I hope you do the same Athena Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 535556

It's all good Apollo. I knew you would. Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 498345
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 pm

JK is fighting strong, but please don't let yourself get lost in his words. He's got a way with them to get you thinking his way, which is possibly trait which makes him the hugest threat in this game.

-jk- wrote:
And speaking of scary powers, my fellow nominee Artemis has already vocalized that her power specifically benefits Aphrodite! That's great if you are Aphrodite I guess, but, if you aren't--THAT'S SCARY! What if Artemis' power, when shared with Aphrodite, puts YOU on the block next round or allows the two of them to determine an outcome of some kind?

During THAT time of the game, yes, my power would only have benifited Aphrodite. However, things change and my power is a uniqe one so that fact has also changed. My power now has the ability to benefit others, but unforrtunately for myself my power does not directly benefit me in a way you would imagine. Without revealing my power, all I can say is I need to use my power in a way where I give it to someone else in return for their word/vote/safety. Apollo has already locked in his vote to keep me, so Athena and Hephaestus I strongly urge you to keep me in. Not only will you not receive a vote from me if you're in the bottom, but I will also promise my power to you the first chance I get to use it. All I need is one of your votes, so whoever votes to keep me first I will make sure my power is used for YOUR benefit when I have the chance to use it.

jk wrote:
]Are you willing to take that chance with Artemis for a THIRD time? Everything is a guess until we know for sure, but even a shred of a clue, such as what Artemis provided to Aphrodite to sway her to vote Artemis' way in the last round, is worth taking into serious consideration. We knew nothing about Ares and sent him home just from the FEAR of his power.
Do not forget I was FORCED into the bottom this round by someones power, didn't even get to roll. That also means I had no means of unlocking my power for next round, so if anyone doesn't believe me about my power not benefiting myself - here's food for thought: there's no fear from me next round in that aspect because my power will be locked while Demeters power may or may not be locked for next round.

Quote :
I sympathize with Artemis, I really do. She has had some terrible luck with the dice and that is not her fault. She has never done anything specifically against me, nor would I be campaigning against her if I didn't have to. But she has now had 3 rounds in the bottom and been forced to make promises with several people in the game. How likely will she be to hold up her new promise to you, when and if the time comes, when she already has promises to Apollo and Aphrodite? My "promise slate" is clean.

I've not promised my power to Aphrodite, just simply stated (at the time) it would only benefit her. My power has been promised to either Athena or Hephaestus, whoever will vote to keep me this round. I've not made any promises to Apollo, but have simply supported him 1 round and received his support in favor the following round. However, if Apollo, myself, Aphrodite, and Athena/Hephaestus want to get 4 of us togehter right now at this point in the game I am completely open to having an alliance, splitting the Final 8 into 2 groups of 4 creating an epic climax in the War of the Gods!! Even if you are not open to the alliance in fear of putting a target on your back, know that I still appreciate a vote to stay.
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm

As Artemis mentioned, she is unable to use her godly power next round, which makes taking her deal a risk of it's own. Voting to keep her today (in the 5th round) still requires you to get through the next round to a 7th round before she is even potentially able to help you. And that is only with a clever dice roll. We all know how much success she has had with that route Wink

I can assure you that my godly power benefits no one directly, not even myself. To use it I take a risk of my own. I have no guaranteed results with my power and it's the reason why I haven't used it yet. I may never use it. If I were in your position, I would fear any power from Artemis that directly affects anyone that Artemis isn't in full support of. As suspected, Artemis rebuffed my implication that he might be working with Apollo or Aphrodite, but, unless I was Apollo or Aphrodite, I would be nervous. If that is the case and you send me home, obviously you won't have me to help you.

However, if it's my godly power you are worried about, I will gladly promise here and now in front of everyone that I will not invoke my godly power next round either. In that regard, Artmeis and I are completely even.

In the meantime, here's some more food for thought. Why did Dionysus specifically put up Artemis?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Athena locks in her vote for Demeter.

Sorry Demeter
Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 735214
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Thank you, Athena! I will be sure you benefit from my power
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Well alrighty then. Glad we could debate it.

I'm sure your decision has it's reasons, Athena. It's too bad you were unable or unwilling to share them with us.

Let this be a lesson to all of you gods remaining. Expect the unexpected. And beware those among you who keep their lips sealed. It is from the ones who say nothing that you have the most to fear.

Good luck to all of the Gods remaining!

...although do attempt to use a bit of logic in your quest for Olympus. Talk it out! Fight to stay! I'll be watching, and if I am lucky enough to vote for a winner, that will be how my decision is based.

Perhaps in the afterlife I can finally fornicate in peace.

xoxo

Demeter
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 am

In the previous round, the Gods targeted and successfully eliminated Poseidon,
The God of the Seas and Hurricanes from Mount
Olympus. With Poseidon, one of the bigger targets gone from Olympus, the battle raged forward and became very interesting.

This time, Athena had set the bar for this stage of the battle. Calling forth her allies Hephaestus and Apollo, the three would decide the fate of the God's this time. Dionysus had influenced the round in a huge way as well, by binding young Artemis and preventing her from battling herself and protecting herself this round.

Along with Artemis, Demeter fell to the bottom. The God's had a tough decision to make. Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt has shown great determination and perseverance. Perfectly versed in her practice of the hunt, moving around quietly and cunningly, waiting for the kill has always been a specialty of hers - the God's knew this to be a threat. Demeter, the Goddess of Agriculture and the Seasons had been seen as another target. Her ability to bring her soft spoken and creative ways to the battle would be an obstacle for the other God's. Demeter and Artemis, quite possibly the two least volatile Goddesses, but two with great power if left untouched...

While Hephaestus stood by, trying to decide which of the two to take down, Apollo and Athena quickly made a game time decision. In a blur, the bluish-grey aura and Owls that surrounded the two was pushed forward in a powerful blast right in the direction of Demeter. The aura and owls surround Demeter in a flurry, and when they dispersed, there was nothing left but feathers floating about and a pile of golden dust.

DEMETER

was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity. That is... if she recovers from the attack of the allied defences.

With Demeter's destruction, the binde around Artemis recessed and she was free to jump back into battle.

-----------------------------

9. Demeter
10. Poseidon
10. Apollo
11. Hermes
12. Ares

This time, there will be NO 24-h period.
Round 6 will begin shortly!

Good luck Gods and Goddesses!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting   Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 5: The Battle Gets Interesting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2