ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up

Go down 
+8
dj
Donna
-jk-
Travis
Jordan
The Oracle
Amanda Leigh
Debani
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 am

DOH......
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 am

The results from this round are in...

God Round 4
Apollo 74
Aphrodite 67
Dionysus 62
Zeus 60
Hera 52
Demeter 40
Athena 37
Hephaestus 31
Artemis 24
Poseidon 22

Unfortunately, Poseidon and Artemis you are this week's bottom two and will be facing elimination.
Apollo, Aphrodite, and Dionysus you have an important decision to make!

Good luck,

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Id love, love, love to stay. I'm a dedicated player and I've participated in every round with discussions on who should go and what not. I'm enjoying the game, but have been super unfortunate to roll low each round so far. I want a chance to stay so I can experience the other side of the game. Apollo, I supported you last round even though i didn't have a vote. I hope for your support this round. Aphrodite, I also ask for your vote to stay. I have a godly power which could benefit you and I, but that's about as much as I can say without revealing anything else. Dionysus, if you vote to keep me I will do the same if you end up in the botttom in future rounds. Of course the same goes for Apollo and Aphrodite
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Artemis, you have stuck by my side even when I was ousted, and for that reason,

Apollo locks in his vote for Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm

APHRODITE AND DIONYSUS.......

I beg you to keep me.....and can promise that if you do you will never recieve a vote from me in this game.....I have been a high roller this whole game and compared to apollo...well his rolls pretty much speak for themself's....you can't use your power if your on the bottom the whole time.... I also have a power which will help you advance futher in this game 9mm
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Well, Dionysus, I guess it's just me and you now seeing how Apollo has locked in his vote. I would love to hear what you have to say as this is a tough decision for me to make. I would like to make a wise choice but really, I think keeping either one of them could potentially benefit us in some form or fashion. However, my gut isn't leaning one way or the other. Does anyone else have any input before Dionysus and I make our decision? I now realize why it is important for all god's to speak up and voice their opinions even though they aren't the ones making the tough decisions. It helps. At least, I am hoping it will help me! On a personal level I like both God's who are up for elimination and I don't have a reason for keeping one over the other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

I am not voting of course, nor am I taking sides on behalf of either nominee. As you all know by now, my desires are simply of a carnal nature.

But, based on what I've witnessed in the game so far, especially from you Aphrodite, I'm surprised that your choice is not more clear.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Good luck Poseidon and Artemis! Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 204853
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks Donna!

Amanda Leigh wrote:
I now realize why it is important for all god's to speak up and voice their opinions even though they aren't the ones making the tough decisions. It helps. At least, I am hoping it will help me!

Agreed, which is one of the main reasons id like to stay as I've participated much more which not only makes the game more entertaining for everyone but also shows my strong interest in the game. Good luck with your decision, I understand its tough, but once again I've really shown I wanna be here and hope thats enough to receive 1 more vote to stay. I appreciate it, thanks and good luck Poseidon!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am

Artemis, you basically lobbied for me to fall last round. Poseidon, on the other hand, is offering a deal where he wont write mine and Aphrodite's name down if we keep him....Hmm. As drunk on the vino as I may be, this is still a no brainer for me Aphrodite=)

Dionysus locks in his vote for Artemis
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 am

Poseidon and I offered the same deal. Last round was not a lobby for you to leave, it was for Apollo to stay. That was strictly in the spirit of the Gods being twins nothing personal just so you know Smile thanks for your consideration though, Aphrodite it looks like its all in your hands. Please remember my power will benefit YOU specifically.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 am

Thx Dionysus your vote will not be forgotten Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

I have given this a lot of consideration. And with a heavy heart, I have decided to

Aphrodite locks in her vote for Poseidon.

I'm so sorry Simon, please don't hate me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:40 pm

You will be happy to have kept me, Aphrodite. Thank you so much and I'm sorry to see you go. Poseidon!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 am

Kiwi, I love you like a New Zealander loves vegemite cheers It's just that in the sense of who has advocated for me in the past when I was up for elimination, Jordan supported me, and you did not give your opinion either way, and that's what my vote was based on.

And a low roll doesn't necessarily mean you can't use your power Wink
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

In the previous round, the Gods targeted and successfully eliminated Apollo,
The God of Knowledge and Light from Mount
Olympus. However, Apollo did not stay dead for long, as it was
Aphrodite's undying love for him that brought him back to participate in
the battle for the sole throne resting on top of Mount Olympus.

While
it was a beautiful scene to see the connection between Aphrodite and
Apollo, the two wasted no time. This time, the God's in question were
the young and seemingly harmless Artemis and the powerful Sea God Poseidon.
Artemis, like her twin brother Apollo has been on the unlucky side of
the battle since the beginning. Poseidon has sat strongly, and silently
from the side lines, sending glares and contemplating his big move in
the game. The God`s knew both of these God`s had incredible power and
abilities to succeed in this battle, and one would have to be
eliminated.

Dionysus
immediately in another drunken rage lept toward the throat of Artemis.
Using a vine to try to destroy her. But with a simple slice of her
dagger, she was free from the clutch of the vine. She watched on as her
brother Apollo and new found love Aphrodite came together and in a flash of light, the two passed RIGHT through the heart of Poseidon...

POSEIDON

was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity. That is... if he recovers from his deadly blow from a deadly arrow.

--------------------

10. Poseidon
10. Apollo

11. Hermes
12. Ares

We now enter the 24-h period to PM me to use Godly Powers.
Round 5 will begin in the late afternoon Monday, January 9th!

Good Luck Olympians!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up   Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 4: The Battle Is Heating Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2