ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward

Go down 
+8
Travis
Staciekins
-KIWI-
Jordan
Kyle
Donna
The Oracle
Debani
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:02 am

Drunken new year roll shooter 9mm
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:02 am

The member '-KIWI-' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 95
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 pm

You guys don't get a bonus roll. MY roll was the bonus roll, and can be used to unlock your power if 14 fits your required criteria. Please disregard those last two rolls by Hera and Poseidon
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 707671 Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 707671 Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 707671
Back to top Go down
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

The member '-jk-' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 88
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
The Oracle
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
The Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

The member 'Amanda Leigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice100' : 65
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Hephaestus - 98
Demeter - 88
Hera - 88
Athena - 74
Aphrodite - 65
Poseidon - 61
Zeus - 38
Artemis - 34
Dionysus - 13
Apollo - 4

Hephaestus, Demeter, and Hera you three have an important decision to make! Either Dionysus or Apollo will be cast off from Mount Olympus forever, and that decision is up to you three!!

Many Godly Powers were unlocked this round, so things should get interesting! Remember the bonus roll was 14. If that qualifies as a number that would unlock your powers, they are unlocked for the end of this round, or beginning of next round (depending on your power!)

Good Luck, and Happy New Year!

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 461220 Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 735214

Good Luck Guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

I am voting for Dionysus

I think it would be wise to keep Apollo since he is a God of Knowledge.. his power is probably good!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am

As Apollo is my twin and I think his power might be similar to mine (where it benefits others as well) I urge the Gods voting to keep him in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 am

Hera, remember to follow the voting format when locking in a vote. That vote will not be counted until it is in the format necessary, thanks!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Thank you, HeraStacie, for unofficially voting to keep me. Those darn fates really are particular about their wording. Laughing

And also to ArtemisJordan Smile - thanks for the vote of confidence!

I hope HephaestusTravis & DemeterJustin follow in HeraStacie's unofficial steps Wink Which I hope she plans to make official soon hahah
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 pm

As Goddess of Fertility, Agriculture, and the Seasons, I wish only for love to grow, especially within my ethereal womb. Like a young sapling, growing from the ground, so too is our time of stryfe and battle, still young in its tenure, with much bloodshed to follow. My glorious bosom swells at the reality that I might be responsible for the death of a mighty deity, but I know, just as summer turns into winter to begin life anew, that as night falls on one, a new day begins for another.

Dionysus - Heaven knows you sure know how to party, and we share a deep love for wine, a delightful concoction that is a tried and true essential in the interests of fertility. But you left me with a wicked hangover and a broken heart after that wild night at the Oracle and I'm still pissed you never called me.

Apollo - I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart, but you've got being right down to an art. You think you're a genius, you drive me up the wall, you're a regular original know-it-all. However, I can overlook your four eyes and your odor of rich mahogany in the interests of not depriving the world of your potential to show us all you know (especially in the fertility department). Besides, I've always had a thing for musicians. *swoon*

Clearly my efforts to reason this out logically have hit a marble wall and I fear for my future safety in this game. The mighty storms are gathering and even Apollo, with all his wisdom, cannot foretell when the Fates will see to it that our faith amongst the gods is tested. As easily as Apollo and Dionysus are here in the hotseat today, so could any of us be tomorrow. The favor I carry with most deities is unclear, but it is the only thing, besides these mysterious powers we have yet to witness, that holds any value to me. These individuals could hold my fate in their hands tomorrow. The favor I do for one today, repaid to me in the future, is the only logical trade that I can make.

So, in the interests of seeing love grow, I offer my love, on a bed of roses, sweetened by the morning dew. If one of you gods would be willing to make a deal just as sweet, I don't see how I could refuse.

Without knowing who has what power, I have no way to determine who is more valuable or threatening in the future. There are no challenges to prove our worth or build bonds or friendships, simply a roll of the dice. And though I recognize some of the names of the people playing this game, I don't think its necessarily fair to base my decision solely off who I've known longer at OP. With all things considered, our word is our only currency in this game and for this reason I think the other gods have sold themselves short by not negotiating some sort of minimal security out of the good fortune of their high rolls.

Thus, in an effort to be up-front I must simply offer up this. With no disrespect to Hera, seeing as her vote is already locked, she's no longer a factor in the equation, but mine and Hephaestus' votes are up for grabs.

Dionysus - I'm only stating the obvious by saying your only chance at survivng this elimination at this point is to secure both mine and Hephaestus' vote. A promise never to vote for either of us for the duration of the game is probably the best you can do.

Apollo - You only need one of our votes, but I suspect that Hephaestus and I could remain deadlocked until we both receive a similar offer from you.

Hera - I apologize that I cannot not broker a similar deal for you. It is by the good fortune of mine and Hephaestus' rolls and the fact that he has not voted yet that led me to this conclusion. These are merely the circumstances of the current round. I hope everyone understands where I'm coming from. I wish nothing more than for us all to frolic and fornicate in peace.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Dionysus - I'm only stating the obvious by saying your only chance at survivng this elimination at this point is to secure both mine and Hephaestus' vote. A promise never to vote for either of us for the duration of the game is probably the best you can do.

Im absolutely willing to make that deal with both of you
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 am

Jebus... I thought it did it right... let me go back and figure out how to do it correctly...
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 am

Hera locks in her vote for Dionysus
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 am

HA!! and JK.. you make me giggle!!!

I wish we could all frolic and fornicate as well!!

Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 am

Kyle wrote:
Im absolutely willing to make that deal with both of you

In that case, Dionysus, grab us a glass and pour us a drink. Tonight we shall dance until the sun rises again.

DEMETER LOCKS IN HER VOTE FOR APOLLO
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 pm

HEPHAESTUS LOCKS IN HIS VOTE FOR APOLLO

Sorry Sad I just view you as the biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

With two God's already banished from Mount Olympus, the ten remaining God's looked to one another as uncertainty and fear began to set in. Two gone, and many more to fall.... each of them aware of a secret weapon that they all held in their pockets and kept close and secret from the rest.

It was Apollo and Dionysus who ended up being under the scrutiny of the Gods. Dionysus until this round had power to decide the fate of the God's in the question. Having wine on his side, this time took over him and the hangover was too much... Apollo had been a threat to all since the day of his divine creation. Perfection. In so many ways, and of course to persevere to the end, such a divine being would have to be eliminated.

Immediately, Hera lept towards Dionysus. Being two of the oldest God's, their quarreling had gone on for centuries. They both like their booze. While the two argued in a drunken stuper, Hephaestus and Demeter shifted their attention on Apollo. Hephaestus had created a deadly poison for Demeter to use to destroy Apollo. All Demeter had to do was bat an eyelash at Apollo, and it was all over.
Using her tounge she slipped the ambrosia made from the River Styx into Apollo's mouth, it would deliver the final
blow to another Immortal....

APOLLO
was destroyed forever banished from Mount Olympus to live the rest of
his life as a powerless mortal among the rest of humanity.

--------------------

10. Apollo
11. Hermes
12. Ares

-
-
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
------------
----------------
--------------
-----------
-------

When Aphrodite found Apollo cold and blue, slowly disintegrating, Gold dust floating away into the abyss below Mount Olympus....
she began to weep.

Two doves descended from the sky above.
One landed on the shoulder of Aphrodite,
the other on the heart of Apollo.

A single tear fell from the eyes of Aphrodite,
and landed within the mouth of Apollo.

Like time was going in reverse, the golden dust floated back towards Apollo.
His eyes opened, and colour returned to his handsome and chiseled face.

Aphrodite has used her Godly Power.

The Fates wrote:
Aphrodite – Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Desire (dove)

Godly Power: Undying Love (must be unleashed BEFORE or AFTER a round):

Being
the Goddess of Love, this power will show the power of true love within
the heart. Use this power to bring back an eliminated player
into the game. Your choice. Roll any multiple of 5 or 9 to unleash this Godly Power.

We now enter the 24-h period to PM me to use Godly Powers.
Round 4 will begin Wednesday, January 4 after 9PM

Things are going to get interesting....

- The Fates
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Surprised yay! Thought we'd lose Apollo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Interesting. Loves it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward   Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 3: The Battle Rages Forward
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next