ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Donna wrote:
Well, I'm NOT a witch! And Belasen is getting more and more suspicious. He's trying to save himself. Belasen might be the active witch. The other witch is probably the inactive one.

nods yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Im not convinced that Belasen or Donna are witches.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm tellin yas... you have the wrong guy... i'm no witchy poo.... in response to Kiwi's statement about Zack and I voting for Donna to save Zack...

I've been suspicious of Donna for a while, Zack jumped on board with my vote... so it wasn't me trying to save Zack, I'm glad you guys all jumped on and voted him out in record time last round... when I logged on - he already had 7 votes...

Don't know how I'm getting more and more suspicious Donna... just because I keep thinking you are a witch??? Kiwi... my antipodean brother! lol... I'm shocked you're after me too!!! lol

Okay - guys, all I'm gonna say is if you hunt me down tonight, you're making a mistake... and if I do go - then make sure you look into the two people who are gunning for me this round... there has been no reason to kill me except for the fact that I keep going on about Donna being a witch... so maybe they want me gone for that reason.

If anyone has any questions for me, I'm happy to answer them... and would prefer you did ask me something before just voting for me so I can at least try and clear your suspicious thoughts of lil' ole me!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 30
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Alright as right now i am not suspicious about Belasen . I think he is
solid so far but hey i may be wrong . Right now i think that Dj is
really suspicious and my gut is telling me that he is a witch . Like
think about it guys he comes once in a while and then he makes random
posts . We need to keep an eye on Dj because i think people are forgetting about him

I am casting my vote towards Dj
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust


Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Down a bit and too the right

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Belasen wrote:
I'm tellin yas... you have the wrong guy... i'm no witchy poo.... in response to Kiwi's statement about Zack and I voting for Donna to save Zack...

I've been suspicious of Donna for a while, Zack jumped on board with my vote... so it wasn't me trying to save Zack, I'm glad you guys all jumped on and voted him out in record time last round... when I logged on - he already had 7 votes...

Don't know how I'm getting more and more suspicious Donna... just because I keep thinking you are a witch??? Kiwi... my antipodean brother! lol... I'm shocked you're after me too!!! lol


My question for you sean is why have you voted for donna every single day round ?????

Surely you would see by half way through the day if your vote was going to make a inpact or not, otherwise it looks like a wasted vote....... ponder
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Deadline for Day 5
Monday, Nov 7th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ - (2: Mandie, Santos)
Belasen - (3: Kiwi, Donna, Niki)
Donna - (1: Belasen)

Pending Votes: 3
Doggerz, DJ, Staciekins
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 am

I have been very busy and havn't had a chance to check in to read everything here. Yes I have posted other places but that's because it needed less thought on my end Laughing

Doggerz wrote:
I didn't vote Zack day 4 because he already had enough votes and the round was over. I didn't vote him day 3 probably because I had no idea who to suspect, which is why I randomly voted. Also Zack is sexy and I couldn't vote him Razz DJ is my arch nemesis in Witches 3 so I voted him again.

I usually don't get witchy vibes from Donna, and I've always been right about her role, but I'm getting them now. Usually if Donna and I are good roles we watch each other's backs and defend each other. I think Donna may be using my odd voting pattern here as an opportunity to get me out.

I've never really thought DJ is a witch, I've just voted him to get people thinking about who they think could be a witch. Just to get the votes and the discussion flowing. I'll save my vote for now, but just an observation about Donna. I don't have much insight into anyone else.

That's right Cam Libby.

Amanda wrote:
My guess is that the witches failed to come together last time, but this time, maybe it was the good witch who saved someone. Cause it doesnt make sense for someone to be silenced, but no one died. At least, it doesnt make sense to me. I am not sure that Zack was ever inactive, but I was sure he was a witch the way that Santos was set up and Donna was made a scape goat. I don't believe Donna is a witch at this point in time. However, I am keeping an open mind because I don't have anyone pegged as being a witch yet.

Belasen could have voted Zack yes but he instead voted Donna. If he isn't a witch, perhaps he bought the witches plan about throwing Santos under the bus and silencing Donna. Dj could have voted a few times but he didn't either. I don't know about Kiwi yet. He's from the land down under and a bit to the right. haha Maybe we all voted and the thread was locked before he could vote? That has happened to me I don't know how many times.

Cam, Im watching you.

My gut tells me Niki is innocent.

For now, my vote is for DJ because, I want to hear more from him. Why didn't you vote the last two rounds DJ?

1. I like how you said nobody in your mind is labeled a "witch," but isn't voting for someone pretty much doing just that?

2. I'm kind of in the same boat as you Mandie. I am not sure who is really a witch and who is telling the truth. We all know I suck at these games. I come in, bop my head around, sometimes place a vote, and that's that. The rounds where I might have chatted a bit more, I did so because people pointed a finger that I was not active enough (or in Cam's case, my not talking lead to him voting for me). There were two votes for Zack. The one where he was lynched, everyone had voted before I had a chance to, and majority was reached by the time I saw the post for it. The first time, where majority was not reached, I didn't have an inkling as to who it could be. Sure, Zack looked suspicious, but doesn't everyone else act suspicious at one time or another? Now I've been accused by you and Santos, so I'm suspicious now too. At the same time Cam admitted he doesn't think I'm a witch. So I think there are a few people struggling with trying to figure out who is witchy and who is not, and I am one of those people.

Santos wrote:
Alright as right now i am not suspicious about Belasen . I think he is
solid so far but hey i may be wrong . Right now i think that Dj is
really suspicious and my gut is telling me that he is a witch . Like
think about it guys he comes once in a while and then he makes random
posts . We need to keep an eye on Dj because i think people are forgetting about him

I am casting my vote towards Dj

Can't the same accusation be made about half the cast remaining? The same could be said about Stacie, Kiwi, Belasen, and Donna. Even you, Santos, if we are going to bring up activity in previous rounds. This round you left a few questions on the table for people to answer about why the witches would silence Niki, and then your next post was to vote for me. Interesting.


--

Holding off on my vote for now, because I am in the dark. Belasen might be a witch, but at least he's been consistent in his voting strategy. Laughing

However, I will vote before the deadline, so all you haters can climb off my back.

That includes you, Libby.


Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 30
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

dj wrote:
I have been very busy and havn't had a chance to check in to read everything here. Yes I have posted other places but that's because it needed less thought on my end

Doggerz wrote:
I didn't vote Zack day 4 because he already had enough votes and the round was over. I didn't vote him day 3 probably because I had no idea who to suspect, which is why I randomly voted. Also Zack is sexy and I couldn't vote him DJ is my arch nemesis in Witches 3 so I voted him again.

I usually don't get witchy vibes from Donna, and I've always been right about her role, but I'm getting them now. Usually if Donna and I are good roles we watch each other's backs and defend each other. I think Donna may be using my odd voting pattern here as an opportunity to get me out.

I've never really thought DJ is a witch, I've just voted him to get people thinking about who they think could be a witch. Just to get the votes and the discussion flowing. I'll save my vote for now, but just an observation about Donna. I don't have much insight into anyone else.

That's right Cam Libby.

Amanda wrote:
My guess is that the witches failed to come together last time, but this time, maybe it was the good witch who saved someone. Cause it doesnt make sense for someone to be silenced, but no one died. At least, it doesnt make sense to me. I am not sure that Zack was ever inactive, but I was sure he was a witch the way that Santos was set up and Donna was made a scape goat. I don't believe Donna is a witch at this point in time. However, I am keeping an open mind because I don't have anyone pegged as being a witch yet.

Belasen could have voted Zack yes but he instead voted Donna. If he isn't a witch, perhaps he bought the witches plan about throwing Santos under the bus and silencing Donna. Dj could have voted a few times but he didn't either. I don't know about Kiwi yet. He's from the land down under and a bit to the right. haha Maybe we all voted and the thread was locked before he could vote? That has happened to me I don't know how many times.

Cam, Im watching you.

My gut tells me Niki is innocent.

For now, my vote is for DJ because, I want to hear more from him. Why didn't you vote the last two rounds DJ?

1. I like how you said nobody in your mind is labeled a "witch," but isn't voting for someone pretty much doing just that?

2. I'm kind of in the same boat as you Mandie. I am not sure who is really a witch and who is telling the truth. We all know I suck at these games. I come in, bop my head around, sometimes place a vote, and that's that. The rounds where I might have chatted a bit more, I did so because people pointed a finger that I was not active enough (or in Cam's case, my not talking lead to him voting for me). There were two votes for Zack. The one where he was lynched, everyone had voted before I had a chance to, and majority was reached by the time I saw the post for it. The first time, where majority was not reached, I didn't have an inkling as to who it could be. Sure, Zack looked suspicious, but doesn't everyone else act suspicious at one time or another? Now I've been accused by you and Santos, so I'm suspicious now too. At the same time Cam admitted he doesn't think I'm a witch. So I think there are a few people struggling with trying to figure out who is witchy and who is not, and I am one of those people.

Santos wrote:
Alright as right now i am not suspicious about Belasen . I think he is
solid so far but hey i may be wrong . Right now i think that Dj is
really suspicious and my gut is telling me that he is a witch . Like
think about it guys he comes once in a while and then he makes random
posts . We need to keep an eye on Dj because i think people are forgetting about him

I am casting my vote towards Dj

Can't the same accusation be made about half the cast remaining? The same could be said about Stacie, Kiwi, Belasen, and Donna. Even you, Santos, if we are going to bring up activity in previous rounds. This round you left a few questions on the table for people to answer about why the witches would silence Niki, and then your next post was to vote for me. Interesting.


--

Holding off on my vote for now, because I am in the dark. Belasen might be a witch, but at least he's been consistent in his voting strategy.

However, I will vote before the deadline, so all you haters can climb off my back.

That includes you, Libby.





you tripping and thats your downfall . You sure know how to play this game and you dont suck but this is your own strategy . In round 2 when i accused Zack of being a witch you were one of the people that was like Zack is not a witch and blah blah and then you voted for me ? Hmmmmmmm just saying Dj i am keeping an eye on you and you know that you are witch . People really need to vote for you if they want to get the other witch out .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 30
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:16 pm

dj wrote:
I have to say, these are the worst witches/mafia I have ever seen.

maybe thats your strategy to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 30
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Santos wrote:
well the point right now is to find out why would they silence Niki ? Was it strategy to play with us ? Or was it because Niki accused someone last round that was probably a witch ? I think we need to look at what happened last round or the round before so we can gather information .


hmmmm this is for you Dj in case you didn't know . I did talk about Niki being silenced maybe you are too busy or too inactive to find that out . Maybe you are the other inactive witch and thats why you think you suck so much in this game or maybe its part of your plan ......
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:11 pm

-KIWI- wrote:
My question for you sean is why have you voted for donna every single day round ?????

Surely
you would see by half way through the day if your vote was going to
make a inpact or not, otherwise it looks like a wasted vote.......


I haven't voted for Donna every round, only since she was silenced... as I thought it was extremely sus.

I don't see my votes as wasted votes... I'm hoping people will jump on
board with my thoughts and back me up! lol... seems to be a FAIL on my
part there! lol I don't want to just jump on bandwagons and vote for
people because other people are... that's what the witches would want
I'd imagine. I vote for who I am suspicious of...
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm

I RETRACT MY VOTE FROM DJ


Thanks for chiming in with more than just a few words. It was enough for me to doubt that you could be a witch. But im not completely sold on your innocence but I no longer feel comfortable keeping my vote on you.


I do believe that whomever the witches are? They are most likely the QUIET ones.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Who else are your thoughts on Miss Mandie????
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Deadline for Day 5
Monday, Nov 7th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ - (1: Santos)
Belasen - (3: Kiwi, Donna, Niki)
Donna - (1: Belasen)

Pending Votes: 4
Doggerz, DJ, Staciekins, Mandie
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Santos wrote:




you tripping and thats your downfall . You sure know how to play this game and you dont suck but this is your own strategy . In round 2 when i accused Zack of being a witch you were one of the people that was like Zack is not a witch and blah blah and then you voted for me ? Hmmmmmmm just saying Dj i am keeping an eye on you and you know that you are witch . People really need to vote for you if they want to get the other witch out .

How, and what am I tripping over, Santos? My own words? Explain further, please. And you say that I don't suck - and that's my strategy. Well...I don't want to suck at this game. I might not have voted every day round, but I explained why in my response to Mandie.

And you might want to research a little bit further if you're going to start accusing me of defending Zack. In Day 2, Zack brought up the idea of you being suspicious since three people who crossed you all of a sudden were dead or silent. Zack found a strong argument in the facts of what happened, and I unfortunately bought into that. However, I was the first one to vote for you, and then Zack jumped onto my vote, followed by Stacie, Niki, and Donna. Interesting how those three are all still in this game...? Maybe you should consider them as a suspect too (as much as you consider me to be a witch?)

Where you have tripped up is accusing that I said Zack is not a witch. Please provide proof, I don't see that anywhere.

Whereas some people are clearing others (People have said Niki is innocent, for instance - that's just the first example I can think of) - I have not said anyone was innocent, including Zack. I've only been voting for people in the day round. And clearly I can't even do that right Laughing

-

And to answer the previous questions, Niki found Zack suspicious, and she did a good job of sticking with her gut and convincing everyone to follow suit. Maybe Niki has other suspicions as well? Unfortunately we won't know until maybe next round when she is able to talk again. But she did vote for Belasen, and she was right once before...I have to trust that this is a lead on something Niki would otherwise be able to talk about.

I vote for Belasen

Amanda wrote:
I RETRACT MY VOTE FROM DJ


Thanks for chiming in with more than just a few words. It was enough for me to doubt that you could be a witch. But im not completely sold on your innocence but I no longer feel comfortable keeping my vote on you.


I do believe that whomever the witches are? They are most likely the QUIET ones.

Thank you for the vote (or retraction) of confidence. Smile I will definitely do my best to keep this game active and talk and vote.

Just to echo Belasen's question to you, Mandie - who are the quiet ones, in your opinion?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Deej! nooooo... you too!!!

You're suspecting the wrong guy I tells ya...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Deadline for Day 5
Monday, Nov 7th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ - (1: Santos)
Belasen - (4: Kiwi, Donna, Niki, DJ)
Donna - (1: Belasen)

Pending Votes: 3
Doggerz, Staciekins, Mandie
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:34 pm

dj wrote:

Maybe Niki has other suspicions as well? Unfortunately we won't know until maybe next round when she is able to talk again.

*nods yes* *flails arms*
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

LMFAO Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I just don't think Belasen is a witch. Call it a hunch, a gut feeling, whatever... but he just doesn't seem like a baddie to me. I have to believe that he is right when he says look at the first few who voted for him. The other two could just be bandwaggoners (as am I usually), but I can't put the last nail in his coffin. I don't think he's a baddie.

Belasen, I'm going solely on a gut feeling here, no other reason, so I'll vote with you...

I vote for Donna
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Donna wrote:
On Day 3 this is the way everyone voted:

Deadline for Day 3
Thursday, Oct 27th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
DJ - (Doggerz)
Zack - (Niki, Donna, Santos, Mandie, Staciekins)
Donna - (Belasen, Zack)

Pending Votes: 2
DJ, Kiwi

On Day 4 this is the way everyone voted:


Deadline for Day 4
Thursday, Nov 3rd, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Zack - (6: Mandie, Niki, Staciekins, Donna, Santos, Kiwi)

Pending Votes: 10
Doggerz, Belasen, DJ, Zack

On Day 4 only Doggerz, Belasen and DJ didn't vote for Zack. Doggerz voted for DJ and Belasen for for me on Day 3, when everyone else voted for Zack.

To me the most suspicious are Doggerz and/or Belasen.

What does everyone else think?

NODS YES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Deadline for Day 5
Monday, Nov 7th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ - (1: Santos)
Belasen - (4: Kiwi, Donna, Niki, DJ)
Donna - (1: Belasen, Staciekins)

Pending Votes: 2
Doggerz, Mandie
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 33
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Pretty sure Niki has an investigative role, and knows Belasen is a witch. I love you Sean, but let's see what happens here!!

I vote Belasen
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 am

Majority has been reached. I am going to lock this topic for Pete.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 am

thanks Mandie, results coming up shortly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5   

Back to top Go down
 
Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
» Warriors of Chaos 2250 list
» Chaos Undivided

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: Celestial Dome :: Witches-
Jump to: