ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandie's Thoughts.

Go down 
+10
-jk-
Jordan
Doggerz
Belasen
Trevor
Staciekins
Niki
dj
Pete
Amanda Leigh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I can play in character...

... but not online! Tee Hee

forkoff
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Housekeeping....
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:20 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 pm

=)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Gross, all of you.

Stewardess.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

HEY BITCH
I think I just got it all figured out:

Visual Design for New Media
Mondays and Wednesdays
9:15am - 10:15am

2D Design
12:30-3:20pm
Mondays and Wednesdays

Painting 1
2pm - 4:50pm
Tuesdays and thursdays

Digital Photography 1
Tuesday and Thursdays
5:30pm - 8:35pm

Unfortunately that puts me at school 4 days a week with labs on fridays if i need them. BAH

Thats okay, i can handle it I think.

I really wanted to take the Physical Geology class but I really hated the time its offered, so MAYBE next semester.
If Boyd approves of this schedule, Im registering this afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 am

UGH or maybe not.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Should I take the photography class thats in the evenings with my fav teacher..
Or should I take the photography class that is in the day with the perv teacher.

Perv vs nights.

hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

Would you get more out of the class having a teacher you enjoy?

If so, I'd suggest the night class even though the time slot sucks. If not, go with the perv and a chastity belt.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 am

IM sittin here racking my brain trying to figure out this school shit. It's so complicated for me lol
I pick out one class, and then im happy,. pick out another and it conflicts with something else.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am

The other classes Im interested in are:

Physical geology
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9:30am - 12:20

Digital Video
10:30am - 1:40pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays

Ceramics 1
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9:30am - 12:20pm

Ceramics 1
Tuesdays and Thursdays
2pm - 4:50pm

Ceramics 1
Mondays and Wednesdays
12:30- 3:20pm

Painting 1
mondays and wednesdays
12:30-3:20pm

Digital Photography 1
Mondays and Wednesdays
2pm - 5:05pm
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

Unfortunately the two classes I want to take the most are on tuesdays and thursdays, if i put all my classes on that day, id be at school from 9:30am - 8:30pm . I don't think i could handle a day that long of school. Although, it would give me three days a week where I have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 am

I couldnt find the jewelry metal classes or oceanography or meteorology. I need to call an adviser and ask if I am over looking them.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 pm

9:30 T0 8:30??!!

Girl, is u cray cray?! Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 871743
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

sometimes yes I bez a bit cray cray. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 am

Im going to take a moment to vent and I dont care if anyone replies or not i dont need a response.

For the last month I have been under a lot of stress. Different things come up at different times its never just one thing. Its one thing after another.

2010 and 2011 i missed the deadline to apply for financial aid, both times, i was devistated. This year I was not going to miss the deadline and I made it. I got my stuff in on time and everything I was proud of myself.
But i keep checking the website and my financial aid has not gone through.
I was missing a piece of information from my fafsa stuff, and I got that taking care of and now here it is time to register for classes and I dont have financial aid yet.
So ive been taking my time this week to figure out what school schedule I want and nothing is working out the way that I need it to, gonna have to take a class I dont really want to take,

ANd this move.
I look around and there is so much I have to do. I dont know where to start. What do I keep? what do I toss? This move was supposed to help me, but its not working out that way, it's just giving me a headache.

Our car broke down wednesday and Boyd had to fix that! Im just thankful that he wasn't stranded downtown when it broke down cause I couldn't get anyone on the phone to help him.
And ive been so depressed, i cant sleep anymore, i dont know if its stress or depression that makes me not sleep, maybe its the stress of NOT sleeping that has me so stressed... i tried to sleep at 2am, but i was up again at 5:30 and ive been sittin here since then.

My hot water heater is leaking but i dont want the maintenance man to come in cause i have one cat toooo many and a fish tank im not supposed to have.

And I desperately miss my friends. Im so tired of spending my days here by myself. I need a job but i dont have transportation. Im going to have to drive my sisters car (not stacie) to school this year, i feel like a reject...I dont even know how that is going to work out yet for me.

I feel so overwhelmed. I called my friend roxie to ask if i could come hang at her pad for a while during the day but she didnt get back to me. And truthfully that is the last place I need to be hanging out but I dont know who else to call.
Im looking for Jodi but she hasnt called me yet. And I know I dont need to be involved in her world of bullshit either but I miss her so much. I worry about her too. I jsut let her.... get lost in the deep end when I cut her off in 2009 but I couldnt go down that road with her. Now I'd give anything to party all week with her.

I called Bubba but he can't come see me right now he is too far from me and his ride isnt where he can just jump in it and come hang out with me. I told him how much I missed him and I know he heard me loud and clear. I probably only made him feel bad that he can't come help me out. I didnt mean to make him feel bad.
Then there is Alisha. Oh Alisha is in worse shape than I am. I keep praying for her but, i think she just has the worst luck in the world.
I dont trust anyone else. Or maybe it's that I dont feel comfortable with anyone else. I jsut want some real company.

And sure Boyd comes home every day. And I know he would do anything for me. Last night he took me to get a new cd, and he bought me a bottle of wine, and when he couldnt find our cork screw he made one out of a key ring just so i could have a glass of wine last night.
He must be as stressed out as I am. And I feel terrible that I can't just be happy all the time and make his world peachy. I know he doesnt want to come home every day to a stressed out me. I sure in the hell wouldnt want to.

And so i come online ya know, every day, to keep my peace of mind, to have people to talk to and something to focus on , something to do to keep my mind from wandering off into places it has no buisiness being.......but things arent perfect here and somedays I dont want to be online.... and that just adds to the stress. I try to host games, I try to play games, I have my website here, and my stupid farmtown game..... and I have friends online to keep me company but on the days when it all goes to shit and everythings wrong, those are the days that are the hardest.

im going to try to go back to sleep now and hope I stay there all day till boyd gets home from work. Laughing
Thank god it is friday. He can stay home with me the next two days. I much prefer him to be at home with me. I hate that he has to go to work every day. Im terrible I really am, i try to get him to call in to work sometimes lol i know he would call in every day if he could just to be home with me. Even though we dont talk a lot in the evenings, he does his thing and i do mine, its still so much better with him home.
TGIF -
Tonight is grocery night. And if Im lucky we get to go out for dinner somewhere.

The last time he took me out to dinner, I rmember sittin there, staring out the window. He asked me: Whatcha thinking about.....
It caught me off guard and I didnt know what to say. Smile It made me smile that he asked.

I needed to vent. Im so sorry if you read this whole thing. It really is not necessary for a reply. Thank you all of you, each and everyone of you help me in some manner and you'll never know how much I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:00 am

I love my Manderpantz. Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 3057110968

Be strong, boo! The fact that you had enough courage to go back to school says a bunch about you! The process is stressful, but the results are worth it!

Stick with it and know that you can message me any time!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I just got a call from Boyd, who is broke down on the side of the freeway somewhere near downtown Dallas. Thank god, my mom answered her phone today because I have NO ONE else that can go get him. He is going to have to leave our car on the side of the road. He is so mad, and I can't do a damn thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Mandie, hope it works out and glad you were able to get a hold of your mom. That has happened to my family when we were travelling from Maine to MA when I was younger, halfway down here, not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

hug
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 1275343301 Kitten!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Michael, Pete, DJ and Henry. Exclamation

Thanks so much for reading my rant. Today is going to be a better day. Smile

I know what's wrong with our car (the alternator) and we have the funds to fix it. It's not the end of the world.

Although, last night, around 1am, I got ready to put the finishing touches on Mayhem and I LOST ALL THE LINKS I HAD FOR MY CHALLENGES. My co-host Chris had gotten together over 20 links/games and I freaking lost my list. Sent him a message stating I had a heart attack when I couldnt find them..... Laughing In a fit of rage I signed off last night and didnt come back online lol I was like WELL THAT JUST TOPS MY SHITTY DAY

But This morning he sent me a text and told me he had them all saved.
Another disaster avoided.

Laughing

Boyd and i usually cook a roast on sunday but yesterday was such a shit day we are cooking a roast today. It's barely noon and its already 91 outside, I aint going nowhere today.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm sorry about your bad day Mandie Sad

Glad your car is fixable though.

And YUMM roasts 🤤
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 pm

glad that worked out for you. That always stinks when things fall apart like that, or you lose all your hard work. Glad the car is fixable and you are able to recover the links. Hope today was/is a better day!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 am

Whats up party people.

I slept till 6pm yesterday.
Then My mother brought me chick-fil-a.
I got to her house last night to house sit around 9pm and then went to my friends. Got my drink on. Had some real company, .... good times good times.

I did lay in bed all night awake. Suck.
My family got up about an hour ago and left, Now its just me the dog and cats. (and my sisters little friend who is in another part of the house still asleep, poor kid has to be at work in a few hours) lol

Im in my mom's room, sittin up playing on my laptop, watching FNC. word.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm

i couldnt go one day here by myself. I've already called boyd and convinced him to come spend the night. I hate being by myself lol Thank god for Boyd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandie's Thoughts.
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next