ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Game Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

New Game Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm

someone tried something like this on fanfiction.net and I thought it was interesting so I figured I'd ask you guys what you think.

It would be another vote off game but different in that it would be a story as well.

• Individually we could all suggest people to be apart of the cast
  • Then we'd all vote one way or another who we wanted in
  • The final cast would then be decided, we'd then all vote who is on what tribe
  • Twist/Themes would be voted on
  • Winners of challenges (Rewards, Immunity, Redemption, etc) would be voted on
  • Who is sent to Exile Island (if it appears) would be voted on
  • Who was voted out would be voted on
  • The winner would be voted on
The way this would work is Once the season began I'd write the story as we went along. Once we knew who was on the tribes and the themes and twist, I'd start the beginning up until the first challenge, then everyone would vote who wins the challenge. After that I'd write the challenge and then write what happens as a result. Going until the Tribal Council where the votes would determine who went home. The castaways wouldn't vote at all, it would all depend on our votes.

Would anyone be interested in something like this? I wouldn't have to be the only person writing the story either if anyone else would be interested. This is just another way of getting people active on the site again
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 pm

I think this is a great idea - maybe we can pre-arrange members to each take turns writing the episodes and putting their own twists on the game? Like Pete you do round 1, I do round 2, Jordan does 3, Mandie does 4, Cam does 5, DJ does 6, repeat, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:20 am

yeah we can do that, I'll try a first season tomorrow evening or Sunday to see if people wanna try it. (sign-ups at least). Then we'll go from there Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:42 pm

i like this idea ! Smile i dk how well i'd do with the writing :\ but i'd be down for the voting
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I think I'm gonna set it up so anyone can do the writing and maybe influence the story a bit if they would like. I'd start it off whether I do just the first round and pass it off or do a few rounds to get us going so everyone can see the format I want to work. Then pass it off and go from there.

Look in Galaxy Games in a little for a new post for this, I'll get it up tonight, not sure when exactly, but will get it done
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 am

sounds fun. i SUCK at writing stories but i'd be happy to vote/read. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Game Suggestion   New Game Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Game Suggestion
Page 1 of 1