ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night

Go down 
+9
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
Santos
Tiffani
Doggerz
Deetster
Kenya
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Ill do that Kenya, Ill just make a list of everyone and my thoughts on that person. Give me a bit, gonna take a while to type it all out
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Kyle will probably be night killed and the sick guy will die today, y'all are whittling down to nothing :D
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Might I ask the Enchanter to, oh I dunno.... block the other wolf tonight? Razz

Villagers (4 claims, should be 3.)
Jackie
Boyd
Stacie
Deetster

Non Villagers (5 claims, should be 8.)
Kenya
derB
Kyle
Cam

Tiffani (apparently wolf) (I took this liberty, so nyah Razz)

No Answer Yet (2, should be 0.)
Virtuanno
Santos

*edited for betterness

Last edited by derB on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Thanks Kyle, we'll all be eagerly waiting and at least knowing you will actually give us one this time! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Tiff by any chance can you tell us why you guys did no night kill the first night?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Kenya wrote:
Oh and I just thought of another thing that made me suspicious of Tiff before.. I was trying to remember all my reasons to answer Tiff when she asked me.. it was when she was okay with the aura seer being killed. I mean I got why she was okay with it because of the fact that dragonldy had the role but she just seemed WAY too okay with the aura seer being gone and nobody else felt that okay with it. They may have felt that dragonldy was a waste of having that role and probably wouldn't have helped us BUT losing that role was bad.

I told Thian that good or bad I still would've said I was ok with the aura seer dying, I still don't get why she was important since her role wasn't that great and it was Donna lmfao I was answering my true feelings because if I wanted to answer in a sneaky way I would've went OMG THE AURA SEER!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Kenya wrote:
Tiff by any chance can you tell us why you guys did no night kill the first night?

for shits & giggles Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Kenya wrote:
Oh and I just thought of another thing that made me suspicious of Tiff before.. I was trying to remember all my reasons to answer Tiff when she asked me.. it was when she was okay with the aura seer being killed. I mean I got why she was okay with it because of the fact that dragonldy had the role but she just seemed WAY too okay with the aura seer being gone and nobody else felt that okay with it. They may have felt that dragonldy was a waste of having that role and probably wouldn't have helped us BUT losing that role was bad.

I just thought no evil role in their right mind would say that, even if that's what they were thinking, lol. I just figured Tiffani wasn't paying attention to the roles or how the combo of Seer/Aura Seer could help us. Plus, I thought Brant was suspicious, so when he pointed that out about Tiffani I thought he was just nitpicking at things.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Deadline for Day 4 06 June 2011 23:59EDT

Majority to lynch 6

Votes:
Kyle: 1 of 6: Tiffani
Tiffani: 3 of 6: derB, Staciekins, Cam

Pending Votes: 7
Virtuanno, deetster, Boyd, Santos, Kenya, Jackie, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Did you kill Brant cuz he was on to you? why tanisha?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

derB wrote:
Might I ask the Enchanter to, oh I dunno.... block the other wolf tonight? Razz

The great part of this is that the Enchanter knows who not to block Wink And with no bodyguard (not sure what i was thinking there lmfao) y'all are seriously screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewed (by the way, imagine me talking in a sing song voice every time i post) Evil
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Jackie wrote:
Kyle, huge props for redeeming your play since last game, lol.

Lol, you have no idea how much it had been killing me to act so careless in this game.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Kenya wrote:
Did you kill Brant cuz he was on to you? why tanisha?

For shits & giggles banana lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Personally while trying to think of who I thought was more suspicious to be evil and who I thought was less suspicious to be evil.. I started grouping some people together.. I actually said to myself Jackie/Tiff one of them is evil and one isn't.. and I've been trying to focus on which one I thought was more innocent and which one I thought was more evil and I have thought that Tiff was more on the evil side. I don't really suspect Jackie.. and the more she says just makes me continue to think that way.

I also grouped Kyle and Santos together... thinking one was evil and one was not. So I guess you all can see what my thoughts are now that it's been found out that Kyle is not evil lol!

My original thoughts were that Kyle, Tiff, Stacie and Santos are evil.

But now Kyle is ruled out of that.. and TIff has been discovered as a wolf. Therefore now my list is down to Stacie and Santos.

I have always felt that Boyd was just a plain villager.. I don't know why just have felt that way. I also felt that way about Tanisha.

My take on derB, I didn't really have one because he was acting strange for a bit but then seemed to completely change his attitude this round and I really don't think an evil role would help with trying to do a role reveal. Therefore I feel he's more on the end of less suspicious than others.

I never felt Deet was evil, doesn't mean he isn't but what he says has always made sense to me. I haven't found any suspicious behavior from him.

Cam.. sometimes I feel he's suspicious and others I don't. It's up and down with him. He's more in the middle but not high enough on my radar to jump into my most suspected list but is getting there.

Virt.. always confuses me.. I'm not sure what to make of him or where to even place him. I have to think about that one more.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi guys sorry i am late .

Villagers (4 claims, should be 3.)
Jackie
Boyd
Stacie
Deetster

So i was looking at this chart and i'm like WTF . Honestly i am just a plain villager so i dont know who is lying all i know is who i am and i'm a villager , so the liar needs to move on right now.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Wow I just realized I kind of contradicted myself a little, let me explain.. at around day two I started some grouping together of people.

But as of this round my top 4 evil roles in my mind were Kyle, Tiff, Stacie and Santos. Santos was my most recent addition to my evil list, I didn't even realize I had grouped him with Kyle because I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Awesome Job Kyle . You were never one of my suspects i always knew you were a good guys Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 204853 . You didn't let me down homie , you are for sure the hero.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh by the way I do assume that ONE of the people claiming just a plain villager.. has to be the enchanter since to the seer they would look like a plain villager. But now we have 5 claims for plain villager.. when there are only 3.. so two people are now lying.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Kenya wrote:
Personally while trying to think of who I thought was more suspicious to be evil and who I thought was less suspicious to be evil.. I started grouping some people together.. I actually said to myself Jackie/Tiff one of them is evil and one isn't.. and I've been trying to focus on which one I thought was more innocent and which one I thought was more evil and I have thought that Tiff was more on the evil side. I don't really suspect Jackie.. and the more she says just makes me continue to think that way.

I also grouped Kyle and Santos together... thinking one was evil and one was not. So I guess you all can see what my thoughts are now that it's been found out that Kyle is not evil lol!

My original thoughts were that Kyle, Tiff, Stacie and Santos are evil.

But now Kyle is ruled out of that.. and TIff has been discovered as a wolf. Therefore now my list is down to Stacie and Santos.

I have always felt that Boyd was just a plain villager.. I don't know why just have felt that way. I also felt that way about Tanisha.

My take on derB, I didn't really have one because he was acting strange for a bit but then seemed to completely change his attitude this round and I really don't think an evil role would help with trying to do a role reveal. Therefore I feel he's more on the end of less suspicious than others.

I never felt Deet was evil, doesn't mean he isn't but what he says has always made sense to me. I haven't found any suspicious behavior from him.

Cam.. sometimes I feel he's suspicious and others I don't. It's up and down with him. He's more in the middle but not high enough on my radar to jump into my most suspected list but is getting there.

Virt.. always confuses me.. I'm not sure what to make of him or where to even place him. I have to think about that one more.

Its actually kind of funny that you suspect about me when you have been wrong soo many times in the past . I will put Kyle (the seer) as an example . If you want to become a CSI in the future that will be sad to watch. At the end of the day Kenya you are free to suspect about me . Does that hurt me ? NO .. It actually makes me important that someone thinks about me .. I feel the love
Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 707671 . At the end of the day I don't have to prove anything to you because i know who i am and i know i am good .
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Santos what does this have to do with CSI? This is a game on a computer where all we have is people TALKING and even Kyle said he understood WHY people suspected him.. he wanted people to, to protect himself from being night killed. The fact that you never suspected him should show you have no CSI skills. You are just ridiculous. He was purposely acting suspicious. Do you not get that?

And how was I wrong? I DID suspect Tiffani. AND you even cast a vote for dragonbunny and he wasn't evil and I thought he wasn't and oh look who was wrong there.

You weren't right about your votes either from the ones we know. Not to mention you didn't even vote in one day phase. At least I'm making an effort in the game and asking questions and getting people to talk. I don't care if you prove anything to me. All you have proved to me is you are completely stuck up.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

While you may be good Santos, the fact remains that there are two liars now among the "villagers" group. From where I stand, Deet is somebody that stands the be more likely cleared, yet at the same time should be somebody we watch closely because he totally can get away with it as he could only appear to be innocent.

Overall, though to the uninformed person, there is a 2/5 chance you are lying, and while you can claim innocent all you want, at the end of our day, we need to keep tabs on everybody, regardless of these claims (look at Tiffani earlier this round, for example).
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Kenya wrote:
Santos what does this have to do with CSI? This is a game on a computer where all we have is people TALKING and even Kyle said he understood WHY people suspected him.. he wanted people to, to protect himself from being night killed. The fact that you never suspected him should show you have no CSI skills. You are just ridiculous. He was purposely acting suspicious. Do you not get that?

And how was I wrong? I DID suspect Tiffani. AND you even cast a vote for dragonbunny and he wasn't evil and I thought he wasn't and oh look who was wrong there.

You weren't right about your votes either from the ones we know. Not to mention you didn't even vote in one day phase. At least I'm making an effort in the game and asking questions and getting people to talk. I don't care if you prove anything to me. All you have proved to me is you are completely stuck up.

Oh getting personallllll hahaha . Kenya is showing her true colors to the world
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

derB wrote:
While you may be good Santos, the fact remains that there are two liars now among the "villagers" group. From where I stand, Deet is somebody that stands the be more likely cleared, yet at the same time should be somebody we watch closely because he totally can get away with it as he could only appear to be innocent.

Overall, though to the uninformed person, there is a 2/5 chance you are lying, and while you can claim innocent all you want, at the end of our day, we need to keep tabs on everybody, regardless of these claims (look at Tiffani earlier this round, for example).

That's fine to me Derb.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Deadline for Day 4 06 June 2011 23:59EDT

Majority to lynch 6

Votes:
Kyle: 1 of 6: Tiffani
Tiffani: 3 of 6: derB, Staciekins, Cam

Pending Votes: 7
Virtuanno, deetster, Boyd, Santos, Kenya, Jackie, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Santos wrote:
Kenya wrote:

Oh getting personallllll hahaha . Kenya is showing her true colors to the world

My true colors? This is a game. ANYTHING I say in a game is completely about the game. Any of my friends or heck even some that have just recently got to know me for me can tell you who and how I really am.

I am just not gonna clear you because you tell me you are good. ANY evil role would say "I am good". This game doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around good vs evil whereas both sides are trying to win.. as a team. Not individual, this is not survivor.

The fact that you jump on me with saying I'd suck on CSI.. well for starters CSI is a show.. it's not a reality tv show. Not to mention I don't think I've SUCKED so bad in this game. It's not fair for you to sit there and judge me when you don't even know me nor is it fair that you say I've been wrong about everything when I have not. You have been wrong at times too. But I'm not sitting here saying you'd suck at CSI. It was personal and uncalled for is all I was stating. You really need to stop jumping to conclusions and misunderstanding EVERYTHING I say. Which is what I've noticed that you do. Because of that.. it makes me go is he misunderstanding or is he just making it seem like he's misunderstanding me.. those are things that lead me to suspect you in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next