ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sign-ins/Guestbook

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I actually started Foundation a few years ago for a Science Fiction class I was taking where we read samples of certain books (we spent way too much time reading Clan of the Cave Bear and couldn't spend too much time with other books). I just realized by going through my books that I had started both Shogun and Foundation but never finished them, so I'm planning on finishing them before starting anything else.

Even though I sort of forgot about it, I thought the few chapters that I read were intriguing though.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:20 pm

I need to go through my books too all those are oned I could remember from the top of my head as for twilight.. I laughed cuz it says best book and then its in another section for like worst book LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Wow I just went through a bunch of books.. brought back a lot of great memories.. but I still haven't went through all the boxes that have books in them.. geez I own a lot of books.. when we moved.. most of my boxes were full of book LMAO! So yeah I've went through one so far.. but I do love that site it's neat being able to set it all up like that. Much easier than writing it out on paper, plus I discovered that I had a few doubles!!!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Although it is coming out in November, I would like to put forward a motion to read Stephen King's 11/22/1963: A Novel. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:05 pm

I have no problems with reading any stephen king Smile I like them just never had a chance to buy many of his books, but I know I started a huge one.. I just have to find it and actually read it LOL!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I feel like Stephen King's longer books (It and The Stand) are typically better. Like, after 1000 or so pages when you finish, it feels really rewarding for the story to come full cycle. I'm curious about what I'll think about Under the Dome since it's also long but not as well-liked by critics.

I was planning on getting 11/22/1963: A Novel anyway, so that works for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

I think that's a great start. I have also heard that THE BOOK THEIF is a good book. Not sure, but I think I'll start reading it until we have a book decided.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

I am happy because, with the exception of picture books and reference books, I have now completely gone through the books that I own and added them. I probably forgot some books that I don't own and/or read in school, but the organization of Goodreads really helps jive my memory and will be useful for years to come. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ins/Guestbook   Sign-ins/Guestbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign-ins/Guestbook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2