ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Hello everyone, as the first season of UER comes to an end, I am opening sign-ups for season 2.

I would like at least 6 people to sign up, so please sign up, it isn't a difficult game and it can go quickly with people being active.

I am keeping sign-ups open until the 22nd of April. If we have less than 6 I will extend sign-ups by a few days and will continue to do so until we have at least 6, hopefully more than 6 signs up though lol.

Now onto the rules of how you can sign-up:

You need to pick 10 musicians that you would like to place into the game, and order them from the ones you want in the game the most to the ones you want in the game the least.

I am not sure how many people each person will have in the game as that will depend on how many sign up, so I will announce that after sign-ups.

So who qualifies as a musician? Well anyone who sings or plays an instrument and is somewhat well-known. What I mean by somewhat well-known is I don't want you adding your uncle who sings at the family functions lol, keep it to people that are online with photos I can get easily to use for the Season 2 Graphics. You can take anyone from Janis Joplin to Pia Toscano, hope that clears up who you can pick.

Any questions, as always just ask!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

2 more days to sign up and I have only 2 1\2 applications, I need at least 6 though I'd like as many as possible.

If you have not signed up please do so, the more people that sign up the more fun this game will be. Its not a hard game to play and there are very few rules so come on and lets have some fun
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I have not received another applicant at all since my last update.

I'm gonna give until this upcoming Wednesday, April 27th for people to sign up, if I don't have at least 2 more applicants then I'm canceling this game, doesn't seem to be much interest in trying to get a new game going
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:14 pm

UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups Sign-up-now
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

okay I guess at this time the game is canceled as I didn't receive a single application minus the first three to sign up so I wanna thank DJ, Mandie and Virtuanno to sign up.

I've decided that at this time I am going to post less on the site. I was gonna just leave the site but after talking to Mandie I'm not gonna but I won't be around as often. As far as games and mini-games, I will continue to support Jordan's vote off game every once in a while and I'll continue to post in the American Idol thread as well but that is really gonna be it.

If anyone really wants to still play this you can still send me an application but I don't know when it'll start but if I ever get 6 applications I will start it immediately. I have the picks made by DJ, Mandie and Virtuanno saved, and will save any additional adds if people want to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups   UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups Empty

Back to top Go down

UER2 ~ Musicians Collide sign-ups
Page 1 of 1