ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FINAL TEST.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

THE FINAL TEST. Empty
PostSubject: THE FINAL TEST.   THE FINAL TEST. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

It's pretty simple. 30 questions.

You have 24 hours. If you need some extra time that is fine since we're posting this unannounced but we believe you can get it done rather quickly.

If there is a tie, there will be a final tiebreaker question to decide who will win ORG Planet's I Love Money.

Please PM me your answers.

Good luck you two!

1. Who won Paymaster the most times?
2. Who was the only person to be Dead Last Loser twice in a row?
3. Name at least two of the three people in this game who avoided the vault every round until their own elimination.
4. How many times did Santos go into the vault (not counting this past F3 round)?
5. Who was the first person to be a Paymaster to get eliminated in the game?
6. What Round had the most votes cast in the Vault?
7. Who received the most votes in this game in the Vault?
8. Which player received 5 votes against them in one round - not once, but twice?
9. Who has the longest (user)name out of all the players - if you can find it...
10. Two people only received 1 vote throughout the duration of their game. Who were they?
11. You both (Jordan & DerB) received the same number of votes throughout the game...any idea how many that was for each of you?
12. Did you smash plates BEFORE or AFTER solving a jigsaw?
13. Did your Build A Bank challenge happen BEFORE or AFTER the Tug of War challenge?
14. Was Donna eliminated BEFORE or AFTER the shop til you drop challenge?
15. Was there a redo on a team challenge BEFORE or AFTER Kevin was eliminated?
16. TRUE or FALSE: Donna and Tiffani, combined, were Paymasters 4 rounds in a row.
17. TRUE or FALSE: The Final 2 were never in the Bottom 2 together.
18. TRUE or FALSE: The round that Santos was Paymaster, Kevin was eliminated.
19. TRUE or FALSE: Donna won the Guess the Majority challenge.
20. TRUE or FALSE: Santos was the Dead Last Loser in the Buzzer challenge.
21. Who said: "I feel like being the team leader doesn't really matter a lot. I'm not worried about not being it again. I basically control my team anyway."
22. Who said: "This is MY time to rule, not theirs, and I almost want to boot one of their best just to be a bitch."
23. Who said: "I like photo scavenger hunts, but Im a dork like that."
24. Who said: "So my plan is to post a little bit that way the captains will pick me and people will think that i am not that strong ."
25. Who said: "I've never been this gungho on wanting to eliminate anyone but after the results of the Vault voting and how Santos acted, I want him out ASAP."
26. Who said: "...Not being active rewards you for going far, or you have to be a challenge whore. I doubt I will be winning this game."
27. Who said: "Right now the game's pretty much split in half, 4 & 4 which is why winning Paymaster is kind of a blessing and a curse - I think it's better for one of the people I'm teamed up with wins Paymaster."
28. Who was considered the Best Strategist in the Majority Rules challenge: DerB, Donna, Jordan, or Tiffani?
29. Who was considered the Dark Horse in the Majority Rules challenge: Santos, Travis, Pete, or DerB?
30. Who was the only person to go from Paymaster to Dead Last Loser in the course of 2 rounds: Jordan, Tiffani, DerB, or Donna?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

THE FINAL TEST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TEST.   THE FINAL TEST. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

1. Who won Paymaster the most times?
2. Who was the only person to be Dead Last Loser twice in a row?
3. Name at least two of the three people in this game who avoided the vault every round until their own elimination.
4. How many times did Santos go into the vault (not counting this past F3 round)?
5. Who was the first person to be a Paymaster to get eliminated in the game?
6. What Round had the most votes cast in the Vault?
7. Who received the most votes in this game in the Vault?
8. Which player received 5 votes against them in one round - not once, but twice?
9. Who has the longest (user)name out of all the players - if you can find it...
10. Two people only received 1 vote throughout the duration of their game. Who were they?
11. You both (Jordan & DerB) received the same number of votes throughout the game...any idea how many that was for each of you?
12. Did you smash plates BEFORE or AFTER solving a jigsaw?
13. Did your Build A Bank challenge happen BEFORE or AFTER the Tug of War challenge?
14. Was Donna eliminated BEFORE or AFTER the shop til you drop challenge?
15. Was there a redo on a team challenge BEFORE or AFTER Kevin was eliminated?
16. TRUE or FALSE: Donna and Tiffani, combined, were Paymasters 4 rounds in a row.
17. TRUE or FALSE: The Final 2 were never in the Bottom 2 together.
18. TRUE or FALSE: The round that Santos was Paymaster, Kevin was eliminated.
19. TRUE or FALSE: Donna won the Guess the Majority challenge.
20. TRUE or FALSE: Santos was the Dead Last Loser in the Buzzer challenge.
21. Who said: "I feel like being the team leader doesn't really matter a lot. I'm not worried about not being it again. I basically control my team anyway."
22. Who said: "This is MY time to rule, not theirs, and I almost want to boot one of their best just to be a bitch."
23. Who said: "I like photo scavenger hunts, but Im a dork like that."
24. Who said: "So my plan is to post a little bit that way the captains will pick me and people will think that i am not that strong ."
25. Who said: "I've never been this gungho on wanting to eliminate anyone but after the results of the Vault voting and how Santos acted, I want him out ASAP."
26. Who said: "...Not being active rewards you for going far, or you have to be a challenge whore. I doubt I will be winning this game."
27. Who said: "Right now the game's pretty much split in half, 4 & 4 which is why winning Paymaster is kind of a blessing and a curse - I think it's better for one of the people I'm teamed up with wins Paymaster."
28. Who was considered the Best Strategist in the Majority Rules challenge: DerB, Donna, Jordan, or Tiffani?
29. Who was considered the Dark Horse in the Majority Rules challenge: Santos, Travis, Pete, or DerB?
30. Who was the only person to go from Paymaster to Dead Last Loser in the course of 2 rounds: Jordan, Tiffani, DerB, or Donna?

1. Jordan
2. Tiffani
3. Todd, Pete, and Donna (need 2 of 3)
4. Six
5. Zack
6. Round 5
7. Santos
8. Kevin
9. Gagalicious
10. Thian and Donna
11. 9 Votes
12. After