ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony #11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Elimination Ceremony #11 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony #11   Elimination Ceremony #11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Jordan, as the Eleventh Paymaster of this game, you have the responsibility of eliminating DerB, Santos or Travis by voiding their check. When you are ready, you will post in this topic who you would like to eliminate by calling each member up one at a time. Elimination Ceremony #11 204853 Your deadline for posting in this thread with your decision will be Monday at 8pm Est. We want you to have as much time as you need on your power outing with the other three so, if you wait till the last minute to post that is okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #11   Elimination Ceremony #11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm

At the beginning of this game I became team captian by just 1 point and was fortunate enough to choose the team I wanted to work with. That team was the blue team. I find it so interesting that one point from the first challenge changed the entire outcome of the game, even until now. Tonight I am faced with one person who stayed loyal to the team I created, one person who betrayed the team I created, and one person who simply was never apart of the team I created.

DerB, you have stayed loyal to me this entire game and voiding your check would allow me to face two players in the finals who have not yet won a challenge. This would be extremely advantageous for me and the best move. However, we played this game together and I couldn't have gotten to this point without you as a partner! That is why Travis, I need to void your check. I have enjoyed our conversations over the past couple days, however, from a game stand you have provided the least assistance to get me to this point. So sorry to see you come this far and fall short. Keep in touch, and I'm glad we've chatted! Santos, good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #11   Elimination Ceremony #11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Bye Travis , It was nice playing with you . Thanks for my check Jordan Elimination Ceremony #11 204853
Back to top Go down
Travis
Stardust
Stardust
Travis

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #11   Elimination Ceremony #11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=740798864#!/travis.rindle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #11   Elimination Ceremony #11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony #11
Page 1 of 1