ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

You will be "GUESSING THE WORD" on AIM with the host. We have chosen 4 different words with an equal amount of letters in them. You will be given something like this:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And then you will be instructed to guess a letter.

Say your first guess is the letter R. And I give you this in response.

_ _ R _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _
Would you like to guess the word?

If you say no, then you must pick another letter and so on and so on until you do guess the word. Every letter you choose earns you one point. If you guess the word but you get it wrong, that counts as 2 points.

Here are how the points will work. Say you guessed 7 different letters before getting the word correct. Your score would then be 7 points. However, you will get a bonus for guessing the word IF you have more than one blank remaining in your puzzle. The bonus is to have a point removed from your point total. So say you did have more than 1 blank remaining and your score was previously 7. Now your score will be 6 points. Here is where the time bonus comes in. You will all be timed during the challenge. However long it takes to complete the challenge will be your official time. I should then have 4 official times from all of you at the end of the challenge. Person with the shortest amount of time, will have 3 points removed from their point total. 2nd Place shortest time will have 2 points removed from their total. 3rd place shortest time will have 1 point removed, last place will not get a time bonus removal. So if your score was 6 points, and you get 2nd place based on time, you will now have a 4 point total.

Person with the least amount of points will win the challenge becoming PayMaster. If there is a tie, we will go to a tie breaker round where the two in question will face off against each other with the same word.

There will be no voting in the vault this round because there are only 4 of you. The Paymaster will choose from the remaining three players which one will leave the game. The final 3 will compete in a final challenge to determine the winner of ILM here at ORGplanet!

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Deadline for doing this challenge with me or DJ is 11pm EST on Monday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Sweet final 4 . Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 pm

This is it - almost the end of the rope - good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 pm

I love word puzzles! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Challenge Update: 1/4 complete
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am

Challenge Update: 2/4 Complete
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Challenge update : 3/4 complete
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Im heading out for a little to get something to eat and to walk around the track at my college. I also have to run to the bank and to the store to buy some cheese. I shouldnt be gone very long. Maybe an hour to an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD   CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD Empty

Back to top Go down

CHALLENGE 11 - GUESS THE WORD
Page 1 of 1