ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop! Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!   Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Welcome to the Final 5, Money Lovers.

Now it wouldn't be a game with money unless you were able to SPEND some of it, right?

But I'm a penny pincher so I need you to find these items for CHEAP!

Here's how it will work. You will go hunting on the internet looking for the items below. The person that spends the LEAST money will be Paymaster. The person that spends the MOST money will become the Dead Last Loser.

When you find an item, you must post a link to the website on which it is for sale. EBAY AND/OR OTHER AUCTION SITES MAY NOT BE USED. Also, the link must work for it to count - if it doesn't you don't get credit.

If you are not able to find an item or the link doesn't work, an average spent amount of all your other items will be applied to that item.

If you find an item and then find it for less later on, just post the NEWEST link and signify that you have changed your link for it to count.

Also, all items must be in US Dollars.

You have 24 hours. Good luck!

1. Lifesize elephant statue (must be at least 6 feet tall)
2. A Swarovski Crystal Chandelier
3. A golden coffin (24 karat only, yo!)
4. An Apex Fountain
5. A Platinum 1ct Diamond Ring
6. A 120 ft Burger Yacht
7. A pet teacup poodle.
8. A hot air balloon ride in Africa.
9. A Bottle of Dom Perignon from before 1999
10. A 1974 Red Bentley Corniche automobile.
11. A 100 gallon fish tank
12. A Waterford Crystal Vase (it must be tinted green)
13. A set of 4 chrome spinning rims (at least 28")
14. A gold plated cigarette holder
15. And of course, a Money Booth
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!   Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

A question was raised regarding if you cannot find an item.

The average of your other totals would not work because you could find something cheap and leave the rest blank.

So, in light of this (and thank you to who suggested this as well) - if you are not able to find an item, or if the link you provide is not accessible in any way, we are going to take the highest price found for this item from the remaining players. Meaning if you don't find it and the other four people who found it at $25, $50, $100, and $75 - you would get a score of $100 for this item.

Like I said before if you find something cheaper or have already submitted your answers but left something blank, you may post again in your confessional if you find it or if you find it cheaper.

Any more questions contact me or Mandie!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!   Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Grading the challenge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!   Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #10 - Shop Til You Drop!
Page 1 of 1