ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Donna, your fellow housemates were unable to come to a decision inside the vault. There was a 3 way tie. So, as PayMaster, one of your duties is to choose who you want to join you on a PowerOuting in the event there was no consensus.

Please choose 2 of the following people to join you and Tiffani, the DLL on this power outing.

DerB
Jordan
Santos
Travis
Zack

Post your decision here in this thead as soon as possible. Once you have made your decision, I will let Tiffani and the two you choose into this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I pick DerB and Zack to join me in the power outing.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Donna, You are the game's Eighth Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are DerB, Tiffani and Zack. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Donna to begin her questions for you all.

Donna, you have until 11pm EST Sunday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:23 am

DerB, Tiffani and Zack, Please tell me why you should stay in the game.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 am

I think I should stay because you know I've got your back to the end. We've been working great as a team so far and will continue to do so to hopefully Final Four and then some Smile
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

Donna, I won't be buttering you up with a post filled with compliments and foot kissing. All I can hope for is that instead of these things, you are looking for an honest answer.

I think that you aren't even considering voiding Tiffani's check to be a very risky move indeed. This might be your only shot at eliminating an obvious challenge threat. I realize she is in your alliance, and that she is a friend, but if you think about it, how many more times do you think this opportunity will crop up for you? If you ask me, the best strategy move you could make right now is to void Tiffani's check.

If not Tiffani, then by voiding Zack's check you solidify in me a win/win situation. There is no reason I would want to out you over anyone else that might end up in a power outing. Tiffani is a glaringly obvious challenge threat, she is a competitor to be sure. So are you and Jordan, but with the current situation, Tiffani draws the short straw. I promised Jordan I would help him as far as we could go, and if you spare me there is no reason for me to go after you. Santos is overall a rather unpleasant competitor and brings nothing but sour grapes to the table, I would rather keep friendly people around me than forsake them and keep somebody who stirs up immature controversy that only drives us farther apart as a community. Travis has very recently displayed very well his ability to lie and back stab, and I wouldn't count on him for anything in this game anymore, in fact he would be my first choice for elimination. These three are the ones I would take out, leaving you, Me, and Jordan to take on the final challenge. I can only hope this transparency, and my guarantee to you that I am a man (or moose) of my word, is enough to have you consider keeping me.

Tiffani, Zack, please realize this is nothing personal in the least. Tiff, you are a fierce competitor and would be shaking in my boots standing next to you in final three, and Zack, even though we haven't directly spoken, it would be silly of me to hold that against you. You have proven to be a challenger.

All that said, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

You mean the best strategy move is to void Zack's check. He's a bigger challenge threat AND he's not in her alliance nor would he choose her over his real life friend. And if you really want to keep friendly people around, you'd want Zack gone before me lol so that's a lie right there. He's been ignorant, lying and took to name calling AND insulted older people that play these games. Considering Donna is older than I am, I'm sure she can see who the real unpleasant person of the game is.
I dont' take it personally at all, I know you gotta say what you gotta say but I'm just pointing out the truth. And if you're offering her nothing but final three and she already has a final three alliance, why would she backstab her alliance? You think Travis should be taken out first because of lying and backstabbing but you want Donna to lie and backstab.
I'll have no problem with what you choose Donna, I hope you go with the jerk who happens to be the real threat. I dont' think i've been paymaster once since we started competing for paymaster and DLL so I can't be THAT big of threat. I rocked one challenge in this game, and I think our opponents are trying to rely on that one challenge to use as an argument, and as you know Donna, our round in the buzzing thing was EXTREMELY close, and you also misunderstood the point about what to type. It's not like I smoked anyone, I just typed a bit faster, and only faster than two, two people beat me, so I was middle of the road.
I am really glad too that you've won paymaster because I think you might be open to booting Zack more then the other two were. I think he's the best choice to boot honestly. Not just cuz i'm mad at him, but he has proven to be a lying, backstabbing, challenge threat.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Donna, what can I say. We've known each other for about 5 years now and our relationship has gone through some major ups and downs. We're both very fierce competitors and always make the best moves for us. I think out of anyone here that you know my gaming much better than the others, due to all the time we spent together on SurvivorFire.

The way I see it is that although I am outside of you're alliance you have a shot to take out 1 of 3 competitors this round. Much focus has been on me as a threat, but realistically, I only was paymaster the one round I was nominated. When I was eligible again, I have consistently fell short to you, Tiffani and Jordan. Tiffani is a very hard worker, and it's clear that she has her hands in multiple honey jars. The unique thing about this game is, having no jury, it all comes down to competitions. DerB, although he's been a bit quieter these past few rounds is a challenge beast in his own right (remember that posting challenge we had to do as a team, and how he was able to do all those posts ridiculously faster than the rest of us? I'm sure some sort of posting challenge will pop up in the next few rounds or so).

Allow me to throw a hypothetical at you, lets say out of me/derb/jordan, one of us ends up winning paymaster next round. Even if one of us wins DLL, two of your own teammates have to go into the vault. I guess my question would be even though you have faith in your alliance, are you sure you'd be safe? It's clear that Santos and Tiff are tight, and with Travis being so uncertain with you guys after he was pretty much ignored about who he wanted in the vault...idk. The game is getting to a point where your alliance is becoming too big.

When it comes to the claims of me being a liar and a backstabber - let me explain. The only time I lied this game was when Tiff was trying to get me to vote Santos and Derb into the box. I saw right through what she was doing and that wasn't a desirable situation for me. So, essentially I did the same thing Travis did this round, by Tiffani's logic, that makes Travis a liar. The backstabber part I suppose is referring to the first merged round. I felt not so great over at orange. Thian didn't really care for me, and I felt as though you and Travis didn't by proxy. When Thian refused to vote for derB in vault voting, had I voted the same way as you all, it would have been deadlocked, and I was told that if that was the case I would be placed in the vault and Tiff would void my check. If you were in the same situation, would you have done the same thing to save yourself?

If you keep me in this game I would be indebted to you. My back is up against the wall, and if you were to grant me the opportunity to stay, I would make it worth your while. If I stay, obviously the only person I would have any loyalty to is Jordan. Therefore, I swear on my mother that if you allow me to stay, no matter what, I will never void your check. Odds are if I stay I'll probably be taken out next round, but if I do manage to stay, and win paymaster you will not go home. You know I never swear on family, and how much my mother means to me so take that as you will.

Being so late in the game, I am confident that you will step back and make the best decision for you, and discount the subjectivity of the emotions that your alliancemates feel towards me. If you do end up voiding me, I will understand though, and wish you the best of luck Smile. But I think that keeping me would help you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #8   Power Outing #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #8
Page 1 of 1