ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey Pete! Sorry to see you here...any final thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

well I had a great time in game, you and Mandie did a GREAT job hosting.

This game just started to fall apart for my alliance which sucks and I hope that Zack, derB and Jordan turn things around and get Tiffani out immediately. The reason I want her out the most is cause she is the most dangerous person that is against my alliance.

It stinks to be eliminated, I hadn't really asked Jordan to keep me cause I didn't think I should stay over derB and Zack, as I feel the two of them are better at challenges and have a better chance at beating the other 4 at challenges. I definitely have no hard feelings at this time, even after the argument last round with Santos I talked to him and he seems cool
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm

*high fives Pete*

hiya!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 pm

*high fives Thian back*

hey Thian!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Do you think if you had fought harder in the Power Outing that DerB might have gone home? He seemed to have the same attitude - if it's me, it's me, no hard feelings. Do you think Jordan would have kept you over him?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I think had I not mentioned anything about me not being great at challenges and needing people who are in order to become paymaster and eliminate the other alliance, then yeah I think he may have eliminated derB over myself. The way I saw it was that there was no way he was gonna eliminate Zack, those two are together to the end. Therefore I knew it was between derB and myself and throughout this game the only person I really talked with all game was derB, so I didn't want him gone just cause he was a bigger threat than me. I wanted to stay definitely but I didn't wanna stay and him leave.

I honestly thought about my alliance and not about myself. The only way to beat Tiffani is for derb, Zack and Jordan to all fight hard at the challenges. I try my best and always end up near the bottom of the pact so I wasn't helping my alliance as much as I wanted. Me not fighting harder was my way of helping them out as best I felt I could at this time. Hope it works out for them, I really do
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:28 am

Who do you think will be here next?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

with Donna as Paymaster, I have a feeling we could be seeing derB or Zack here next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!   The Loser Lounge and PETER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loser Lounge and PETER!!!
Page 1 of 1