ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault #7

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Zack
Santos
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

I didn't group YOU with Zack, I said someone from the Blue team is good friends with Zack. Which is why I'm almost positive Zack isnt' leaving this round and it sucks cuz I'd really rather it not be you or derB leaving. And I agree, it's a two way street, but I have looked for you on AIM quite a few times Pete. Same with derB. And the reason I felt like I was on the bottom wasn't just because of communication (which was due to no one being online to talk) it was also because Zack voted with you guys twice in a row and is good friends with someone. And because derB was "tight" with Thian. I put tight in quotation marks because this is what I was told, I don't know if this is true but it's what I was told and that he would never vote for Thian. I actually, honestly, wanted to go to you about an alliance instead of Zack, people weren't sure about trusting you Sad Which is why I never did. So we went to Zack instead, and well you saw how that turned out lmfao
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 pm

okay well then I misunderstood that, and I know Dragonldy doesn't trust me because of a mistake I made in OPS1, and now I'm the most untrustworthy person in the world. Oh well, whatever lol.

I'm just gonna stop talking about this now, and sorry I haven't been on AIM as much as I should have, but you could have also sent me a PM asking me to come on AIM sometime. I would have.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

K, i'm sorry about that :love
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis
Zack Vault #7 - Page 2 37519

Zack the reason why i vote for you is because i know Jordan is paymaster and she is not going to send you home

Santos ~

For starters - Jordan is a man. Vault #7 - Page 2 572949

Secondly - Jordan could very well send me home but thanks for talking about it with me before just voting me. But whatever, if you're going to be like that than the mofo-ing claws are coming out.

I'm voting for you because
1 - you're a sourpuss and a negative nancy
2 - you voted for me, duh
and 3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Pete Vault #7 - Page 2 37519
Santos Vault #7 - Page 2 37519
Tiffani
Travis

Lol its funny how you waste your time writing soo many bullshits and acting soo offended . I wonder who voted for me last round ???? Behave like a man bro , you voted for me last round and i didnt even complained to you after you did and now you want to act all heat it up ??? you are crazy

Well yeah I voted for you, Tiffani told me to vote for you but not Travis. You even told me yourself I could vote for you since you knew tiff wasnt going to send you home

Bro last time i told you to vote for Derb , Like seriously and you didnt do it and now you expect loyalty for me ?? What are you smoking bro Vault #7 - Page 2 167302 .

Idk brahhh, apparently not smoking the right stuff as it certainly isn't making my lips pop and busting my face as much as yours.

Vault #7 - Page 2 My-lipgloss-is-poppin

And tiff, w/e I'm young. Proud of my youth and where I'm going in life.

*steps out of game* as anyone can tell you I'm different outside of games, in games you get what you get with me.*steps back into games*

You're the grown up still playing ORGs...
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Vault #7 - Page 2 Ohlawdy128566321602431255

Ease up folks...

*breath in*
...It's just...

*breath out*
...a game...
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Zack wrote:
Santos wrote:
Dragonldy
Pete
Santos
Tiffani
Travis

Zack the reason why i vote for you is because i know Jordan is paymaster and she is not going to send you home

Santos ~

For starters - Jordan is a man. Vault #7 - Page 2 572949

Secondly - Jordan could very well send me home but thanks for talking about it with me before just voting me. But whatever, if you're going to be like that than the mofo-ing claws are coming out.

I'm voting for you because
1 - you're a sourpuss and a negative nancy
2 - you voted for me, duh
and 3 - you're an idiot. If you want to vote for me over people you who you think have your back, yet were pushing for others to vote for you a few rounds ago that's your prerogative. Consider this bridge burned -- and to his friends, if you don't think he was playing to be in everyone's good graces (sans derB obvi) than you should really go back and reflect.

Pete Vault #7 - Page 2 37519
Santos Vault #7 - Page 2 37519
Tiffani
Travis

Lol its funny how you waste your time writing soo many bullshits and acting soo offended . I wonder who voted for me last round ???? Behave like a man bro , you voted for me last round and i didnt even complained to you after you did and now you want to act all heat it up ??? you are crazy

Well yeah I voted for you, Tiffani told me to vote for you but not Travis. You even told me yourself I could vote for you since you knew tiff wasnt going to send you home

Bro last time i told you to vote for Derb , Like seriously and you didnt do it and now you expect loyalty for me ?? What are you smoking bro Vault #7 - Page 2 167302 .

Idk brahhh, apparently not smoking the right stuff as it certainly isn't making my lips pop and busting my face as much as yours.

Vault #7 - Page 2 My-lipgloss-is-poppin

And tiff, w/e I'm young. Proud of my youth and where I'm going in life.

*steps out of game* as anyone can tell you I'm different outside of games, in games you get what you get with me.*steps back into games*

Why do you act all pissed off when you know Jordan is not going to send you home ?? Do you want to make Drama and attention is that all?? thats what i thought KID

Dude and leave Tiffani alone , why are you attacking her ?? She is happy how she is . Now step back and go back to 3rd grade lil KID
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Zack wrote:

Yes I am, as are quite a few other people on this site, so might want to not be too judgemental about that there darling. I lived my life and had a blast when i was a kid. Now I play ORG games as a way to step out of life and have fun. My kids are taken care of and my chores are finished and my bills are paid, I'm a grown ass woman who likes to play online games. I'm not ashamed of the fact.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Technically, there are still 3 votes that can be cast this round. If anyone wants to use their votes and hasnt yet, you have less than an hour to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

DerB, Pete, and Zack, you will be going on a power outing with this round's paymaster, Jordan. you have been let into the power outing forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault #7   Vault #7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault #7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2