ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION

Go down 
+4
Tiffani
Enchantress
Thian
Pete
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION Empty
PostSubject: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 am

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION Title_Salem_Trials

so time to wrap up this game. I just want to say thank you to all of you for playing in my final Witches game as I'm not gonna host again.

So anyways, lets get to what happened each round, some of the round 1 messages got eliminated on me and I just now realized it, I thought I had saved them but I guess I didn't, so I'm not really gonna post people's PM's, sorry about that.

ROUND 1

You all did not come to a majority and therefore no one was killed

NIGHT ACTIONS
Winnie Sanderson (derB) - Dragonldy
Sarah Sanderson (JJ) - Dragonldy
Mary Sanderson (Virtuanno) - didn't send in
Thackery Binx (Cam) - Jordan (was blocked + Protected)
Max Dennison (Dragonldy) - Cam
Alison (Tiffani) - Thian
Emily Binx (Jordan) - Cam
Dani Dennison (Kyle) - Amanda

With Virtuanno not sending in a name, there was no night kill.

ROUND 2

VOTES: (Majority vote is 7)
2 votes of 7 ~ PhocQ (Jordan)
1 vote of 7 ~ Tiffani (Kyle)
7 votes of 7 ~ Virtuanno Murphy (JJ, Dragonldy640, Stacie, Mandie, derB, Cam, Tiffani)
1 vote of 7 ~ Cam (Thian)

Pending Votes (2): PhocQ, Virtuanno Murphy

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION MarySanderson

During day two JJ pushed to eliminate the missing witch and succeeded. Eliminating Mary Sanderson.

NIGHT ACTIONS
Winnie Sanderson (derB) - Dragonldy
Sarah Sanderson (JJ) - Dragonldy (Was Protected)
Thackery Binx (Cam) - Jordan (Was Protected)
Max Dennison (Dragonldy) - Cam
Alison (Tiffani) - JJ
Emily Binx (Jordan) - Thian
Dani Dennison (Kyle) - derB

Dragonldy was killed and JJ was protected. Kyle found out that derB visited Dragonldy.

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION MaxDennison

ROUND 3

VOTES
: (Majority vote is 6)
6 vote of 6 ~ derB (Kyle, PhocQ, Tiffani, Amanda, Caroling Cam, derB)

Pending Votes (4): Thian, Jordan, JJ, Stacie

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION WinifredSanderson

After following derB to Dragonldy, Kyle pushed to hang derB and people followed him and eliminated the second witch in a row.

NIGHT ACTIONS
Sarah Sanderson (JJ) - Thian
Thackery Binx (Cam) - Tiffani (Blocked)
Alison (Tiffani) - Tiffani (Protected)
Emily Binx (Jordan) - Cam
Dani Dennison (Kyle) - Cam

Thian, the first parent was killed, and Cam was yet again blocked. Tiffani protected herself and Kyle followed Cam to Tiffani

ROUND 4

VOTES
: (Majority vote is 5)
1 vote of 5 ~ Caroling Cam (Stacie)
5 votes of 5 ~ Stacie (Jordan, Amanda, Caroling Cam, Tiffani, PhocQ)

Pending Votes (5)
: Kyle, JJ

The group could not make it 3 in a row as JJ continued to not be a target. Stacie however was unlucky and found herself the first innocent to be hanged.

NIGHT ACTIONS

Sarah Sanderson (JJ) - Kyle
Thackery Binx (Cam) - Tiffani
Alison (Tiffani) - Kyle
Emily Binx (Jordan) - Kyle
Dani Dennison (Kyle) - Jordan (Protected + Blocked)

JJ attempted to kill off Kyle but with Tiffani protecting him, there was no kill. Jordan blocked Kyle from following him and Cam found out who Tiffani was.

ROUND 5

VOTES
1 vote of 5 ~ JJ (Amanda)
1 vote of 5 ~ PhocQ (PhocQ)
4 votes of 5 ~ Amanda (JJ, Tiffani, Caroling Cam, Kyle, Jordan)

With the group certain that the witch was one of JJ, PhocQ or Amanda, they chose to hang Amanda and found out that they were wrong again.

NIGHT ACTIONS

Sarah Sanderson (JJ) - Cam
Thackery Binx (Cam) - PhocQ
Alison (Tiffani) - Tiffani (Protected)
Emily Binx (Jordan) - PhocQ
Dani Dennison (Kyle) - JJ

at this point JJ just wanted the game over so she killed Cam instead of Kyle. Cam found out that PhocQ was a parent and Kyle followed JJ to Cam.

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION ThackeryBinx

ROUND 6

VOTES
3 votes of 3 ~ JJ (Kyle, Jordan, JJ)

Pending Votes (5)
: Tiffani, PhocQ

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION SarahSandersen

and with that, the game is over. Here are the Survivors:
Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION AlisonWitches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmilyBinxWitches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION DaniDennison

I was originally gonna do MVP and stuff but I've decided not to cause I just want this over.

Discuss amongst yourselves what you thought about the game and whatnot and thanks again for playing.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 am

Well Pete,

Thank you SO much for hosting!!! It gave me a much needed break from hosting Werewolf and getting to play amongst all of you guys.

After my death I was gutted, but I knew there had to be a good reason for it. Really, an amazing game Pete. You did such a good job at keeping everything in order.

derB, JJ, and Virt!!!!! what a triple threat!! you all did really well.

I don't have much to comment on the game, other than, that one round it did get a little heated.

I am confident enough to say, I think that the feelings of things getting personal were individuals perceptions on how things were read.

It is also very difficult to proove ones self guilty or innocent if it is based on nothing. I am really happy for everyone handling the game and carrying on through it.

Good work to all the survivors as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Pete, thanks for a great game. I loved the characters and thought it was fun and challenging....until the end that is when things got too personal and everyone just seemed to want it over.

I don't have that much motivation to write a whole lot but, as a player, I always do want to know the mindset of the others so I feel I should explain mine.

Round 1 I was on vacation and didn't have a whole lot of time to post but my strategy was to play with the thought I was innocent so that would come through in my posts. I think I did that a little too well sometimes and it didn't really help the witches' game. For example, when there were 4 (I think) votes for Kyle I didn't join in even though that should have been the goal - to get an innocent lynched, obviously. I thought his posts made him look very innocent and possibly like he had a good role so I thought it would come off as witchy to target him. So, I didn't. That round ended in a no lynch which sucked for our side.

During the night round Virt never answered any of my PMs and when the night ended with a no kill I worried that he would become a liability for us.

Day 2 I decided if I started a vote for him (a continuation of my vote round 1, actually which was an attempt to set myself up to look innocent if he was lynched) with the thought that if he was lynched I would come off looking good and maybe it was a good thing to get him out if he could possibly prevent another kill the next night.

Night 2 derB was really pissed at me and thought I was trying to set him up. I told him I thought he really looked witchy and if I didn't at least comment on that it would look suspicious. Again, with the mindset I was trying to play as if I were innocent. He didn't agree but was very cool about it and we discussed our kill. We picked Dragonldy (again) because it was quite obvious she was telling us all she had a role day 1. So, we tried again for her and this time we were successful.

Day 3 derB was found out and there was nothing much I could do about it. I wasn't around when the lynch happened but would have probably voted him since it was inevitable he was going to go. Knowing I was on my own I knew there was not much chance I could win but I decided to try my best anyway.

Night 3 I was trying to kill someone who had a role but wasn't likely to be protected. I figured since Kyle had revealed he had a role (at the time I thought he was the seer), that he would be protected so I went for Thian for a couple of reasons. First, he had one post during Day 3 - a question for derB and for me. I thought he was onto me and because Thian is so smart and so good at convincing people to follow him, I thought I should get rid of him. I also thought he might have a role (Mandie posted this and I kind of agreed) so I killed him.

Day 4 I really did think Stacie's actions were suspicious so it was easy to target her. I didn't really think she had a role, though. I would have rather lynched someone who did but at least it was a lynch. I wasn't around for that vote, either, and thought that would come back to bite me. It came up the next round but wasn't that big of a deal.

Night 4 I went for Kyle. Again, I thought he was protected the night before so I thought he wouldn't be on this night. I was wrong.

Day 5 I knew it was just a matter of time but I wasn't going to go down without a fight. At the beginning of the round I thought people were suspecting PhocQ more than Mandie and since he wasn't on, at first, I voted for him and went about trying to convince everyone else. He came on and ruined this plan, of course. He was very convincing and I really thought you guys would vote for me. I was ready to be lynched but I still wasn't go to just lay down. I wanted to fight, so I did. Then things just got bad, personal, wrong, etc etc. By the end of the round I didn't care and was about to vote for myself and tell you all it would be a good idea to do so. But, Jordan posted before I submitted so the round was over with Mandie lynched.

Night 5 I could have killed Kyle and then I would be safe through Day 6 but at that point I just wanted the game over and knew everyone else did, too. I wanted to kill a role-holder, though. Killing PhocQ would be too obvious. Maybe that makes no sense since I knew I would have either been followed/blocked or PhocQ would so by process of elim at least, everyone would know I was the witch. Either way, I didn't want to kill Phoc or Tiff. Yes, that was personal.

Day 6 it was obvious I was the witch and I just voted myself to help end it quickly.

Some other notes. I knew Tiffani had a role, lol. I just knew it.

Sorry to anyone who was offended by my words or actions. I played how I thought I should at the time but I obviously made some mistakes. Sorry to derB for not helping you out as much as I should have.

Thian, yours was a hard kill because I know how much you love to play. Sorry, but I'm evil. Twisted Evil

Cam, thanks for the "wordsmith" comment, lol. Sorry to pick on you at the end.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 pm

LOL jackie it is a compliment!! :D I don't mind getting killed, I get bummed a bit and paw at the screen for like a minute. Then I realize welllll it musta been a a very good reason! lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:08 pm

LOL Thian. I love you in these games and if I were innocent I would have been so sad because it would be a huge loss for the good guys. Actually, it was lol. BTW were you onto me? I just really felt you were suspicious of me as well as derB.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 pm

No, I wasn't really onto you at all. You didn't really post much day one to give me a good read and you were pretty chummy / friendly. It kinda sparked a bit of interest to dive a bit deeper, but no for the most part not at all.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:27 pm

SEE I told you all Sarah was the witch lmfao

I never suspected JJ until Mandie died lmao
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

You guys at the end did really well Smile *thumbs up to the survivors :D*
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:33 pm

The first innocent to be hung.. you guys should be ashamed..
lol
JK!
I really enjoyed playing with everyone. As for my first game in a LONG time, I was just honest. I answered questions that were asked of me, and I never played dirty! I don't like playing dirty!

It was fun! =)
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:37 pm

I think JJ was the only good witch and if there was an MVP/VP award, I would give it to her, she had me fooled 100% GREAT JOB JJ

I had a blast Pete, thanks for hosting. I loved it and loved being Alison

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Stacie wrote:
lol
JK!
I really enjoyed playing with everyone. As for my first game in a LONG time, I was just honest. I answered questions that were asked of me, and I never played dirty! I don't like playing dirty!

It was fun! =)

Stacie, I'm glad you had a good time. Not sure exactly what you mean by "playing dirty." Do you mean being evil, lol, or lying? I don't really see how an innocent can play dirty, and, if you're evil, it's kind of your job to lie.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Tiffani wrote:
I think JJ was the only good witch and if there was an MVP/VP award, I would give it to her, she had me fooled 100% GREAT JOB JJ

Thanks Tiffani but I disagree. Kyle deserves MVP. Besides that, our side lost so I wouldn't have been eligible. Also, besides going undetected most of the game, I really did a bad job in the beginning since I left myself with no fellow witches in the end.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Stacie wrote:
lol
JK!

It was fun! =)

I think you did well Stacie. It was nice seeing you play a game here. I hope you continue to enjoy the mafia style games. Smile Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION 277317
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION 967846 and yes the pom pom smiley is just for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:14 pm

YAY! Thanks!!!

And as for playing dirty.. I don't mean any one person, I guess I mean it in general. This game doesn't require you to back stab, so that's why I picked it.
=)
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 pm

JJ wrote:
Tiffani wrote:

Thanks Tiffani but I disagree. Kyle deserves MVP. Besides that, our side lost so I wouldn't have been eligible. Also, besides going undetected most of the game, I really did a bad job in the beginning since I left myself with no fellow witches in the end.

I meant MVP/VP, how the winners get one award and then the rest get the other lol I agree Kyle did a great job, but not in the beginning when he was just rambling lmao
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I really don't want to be scum ever again.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:44 am

No kidding virt! you have been it like 3 or 4 times in a row now?!
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 am

Yeah, and out in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I think the witches not getting that initial kill caused a huge swing in the game to the town's favor.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 am

Yeah, it was a real pity. I think I lost internet that night, which was why I couldn't get the PM in, and I think I might have investigated Jordan, but I don't even remember now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION   Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 2 ~ Hocus Pocus REUNION
Page 1 of 1