ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1 questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Round 1 questions  Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 questions    Round 1 questions  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally?

As of right my biggest threat its tiffani because she plays a really good social game , she is strong at challenges and she is really sweet .

My best Alia in this game was kaotic hahaha , but he is way too inactive . I dont think he remembered that he signed up with me in this game , besides that i dont have another alliance .

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team?

I think Jordan picked me because she saw that i was more active than todd and Kaotic and the others inactive bitchez that we had .

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are?

the weaker players from my team are todd and kaotic , from the other team i will say cornujo and gaga

Now the stronger are definitely Tiffani and Derb from my team and Cam from the other team .

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination?

the inactive obviosuly
Back to top Go down

Round 1 questions
Page 1 of 1