ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vault Number 4: Blue Team

Go down 
+2
derB
Amanda Leigh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Vault Number 4: Blue Team Empty
PostSubject: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 pm

BLUE TEAM:
JORDAN
DERB
PETE
TIFFANI
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC

Above is a list of your team mates. You can vote 1, 2, or 3 people. The three people with the most amount of votes will go on a power outing with the Paymaster (Donna) and she will eliminate one of them.

You can use all of your votes or none of your votes. But you can only place one vote each per person you choose to vote for. All voting is to be done in this thread. You may not change your vote. Once you cast a vote it is final. You do not have to use all of your votes at one time. You may also discuss why your team should or shouldnt cast votes for someone. To cast a vote for someone, simply copy paste the above list of names and a check mark out next to their name.

Good Luck, if you have any questions, let me know. As a reminder, if you havent read the other thread in this forum, if you do not come to a consensus, Donna, this rounds paymaster will pick three people of her own choosing.

Voting ends at 11pm EST on Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Well, first things first...

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
TIFFANI
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC X

You don't even get a check. Shame on you. Making promises and then breaking them. No. Bad.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 pm

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
TIFFANI
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC X X

so for now I am also voting for KChaotic as he still hasn't truly shown up to participate.

I'm not sure what to do beyond that though, anyone have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:47 am

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
TIFFANI check
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC X X X

I'll go in with him, Sorry about last night guys, I was tired Sad
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 am

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
TIFFANI Vault Number 4: Blue Team 37519
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 pm

No worries Tiff.

I am honestly worried that Donna is gonna leave us with kchaotic here. Are you confident you could come out of the power outing alright? Hopefully she realizes that if she gets rid of one of our stronger players, she just made an enemy out of the entire Blue Team.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 pm

I think I trust Donna enough to keep me, and hopefully Cam will work with her to get rid of KChaotic since we got rid of Gaga for them. We'll see Sad
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 pm

I am trying to figure out who among us stands the best chance coming out of this, based on our pasts with Donna, lol.

I constantly harp on her in Mafia and Werewolf games for not talking, voting for her frequently in the beginning rounds, and I think she would hold it against me to an extent, as I am pretty sure I come off as a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185[/quote] X

Wow, Tiff! Well if you feel safe going in there it spares one of us a spot so thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, right now as the votes stand, we have 2 people with votes however, there needs to be a majority for 3 people or else Donna will choose whomever she wishes to join her on her Power Outing.

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
SANTOS
KCHAOTIC Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185

You still have over 8 hours to figure out who the 3rd person will be.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Tiffani, I really hope you are right cause I would be really upset if you were eliminated. I am almost completely sure that if I was sent I'd be eliminated, due to the events of OPS1. Donna can be a very emotional player and I think that would be what she used to eliminate someone if I was sent and I think if she gets to choose that she will choose me and eliminate me.

I could be wrong, but that is what I truly believe.

As for who the 3rd person needs to be. I talked a bit with derB last night about this and I think if we are sending KChaotic along with Tiffani, this is what we gotta figure out;

derB feels he would go if sent, and I feel the same, that leaves Santos and Jordan. How do both of you feel about Donna and how she feels about you?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I agree Donna can be emotional, and I'm hoping to play on that, we don't have the best of luck in being civil in Mafia/Werewolf games BUT we've been awesome companions in many Survivor games, one we just made Final Three in together and hopefully I can play on that friendship a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

oh well based on that Tiffani, I say that you should be fine, hopefully.

that leaves the last spot. I don't know what the relationship is between Donna and Santos or Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Donna and I have a neutral relationship, which scares me more to go into the vault with her because she could go either way without feeling good or bad about doing it. If that makes sense, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:17 pm

then I guess that leaves Santos. We have less than two hours and cause I know that Donna would most likely eliminate me I'm gonna vote Santos if we don't hear from him, and figure something out. I do think Donna wouldn't eliminate Santos, I think with Santos, Tiffani and KChaotic, I think she would either take out the inactive, or the stronger one (Tiffani) not to say you aren't strong Santos, hope that doesn't come off wrong but that is what I think Donna would think. Correct me if you think I'm wrong
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

JORDAN
DERB
PETE
SANTOS Vault Number 4: Blue Team 37519
KCHAOTIC Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185 Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185Vault Number 4: Blue Team 227185

so I'm not feeling too good and we got a little over an hour left, so I'm signing off for the night, so in order to make sure we pick the 3 and Donna doesn't get to pick anyone I'm voting for Santos. I really hope that this works out for us all I REALLY do not want either of you out Tiffani and Santos, and I swear if Donna takes anyone out over KChaotic I am definitely going to do everything I can to take her out, I hope I'm not alone on that either

If you all come on and decide you don't want to do that then fine, do what you all feel is right, this is what I feel is best at this time, I hope I'm making an okay decision...
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I have to agree with your choice, Pete. Better to send people of our own choice than to let the other team have their pick. Here's to hoping Donna does the right thing.
booze
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Good luck Tiff and Santos. Good riddance kchaotic.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay, I have Tiffani, Santos and Kevin going on a power outing with Donna. You will have access to that forum in just a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Good luck Tiff and Santos!! =D
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Well its time to go out and have fun in that power outing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vault Number 4: Blue Team   Vault Number 4: Blue Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault Number 4: Blue Team
Page 1 of 1