ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal 3 Empty
PostSubject: Journal 3   Journal 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:19 am

Round 3

Now that we are three rounds in, are you beginning to think about the merge, and your long game?
No, not really. I'll be surprised I make the merge.

Who are you most likely to team up with from the other team?
Probably derB most likely.

Who is most likely to backstab anyone who gets in their way?
I haven't talked to anyone but Cam. If it comes down to that point where its me against both of them. I may just drop out.

Who is most likely to take one for the team in order to help everyone else out?
Seems like Cam did, so thats good.

What do you think about the cross-team agreement for the Orange team to throw the challenge? Was this something you were aware of? Was it something you were a part of? Do you think that this was a strategical move or more of a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members?

I don't mind the cross team agreement to throw the challenge. I was not aware of this, until after the blow up. When I was shown the log with everyones thoughts. There are lots of reality shows where teams may throw a challenge, just to get rid of someone or out of strategy. No I wasn't apart of it. Travis cut me out of the posting game. However, I sympathize with them. Travis, Cam, and DerB had posted way too much. It was pretty much two people going around in circles and over posting and not finishing.

In part this is strategy, and this is fairness. Inactivty in games is probably a teams worst nightmare. This type of game seems to reward inactivity. If people were playing the way it seems like it should be. You would just not show up and not participate and when you lose, the other team gets rid of the strongest player, leaving the your team to continually lose because all they have are inactives.

Also, if you did sign up for a game... you shouldn't really come around AFTER a challenge is over, and ask which things to post after the challenge was graded and results were put up. AKA Gagalicious.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal 3   Journal 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Round 4 Challenge:
Why....why WHY are these posting challenges......do not want!!!
Back to top Go down

Journal 3
Page 1 of 1