ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader

Go down 
+3
Tiffani
Amanda Leigh
dj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader Empty
PostSubject: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi Blue,

Please choose a Team Leader for the next round. It cannot be someone who has previously been Team Leader. If your Team Leader wins the challenge they will become Paymaster for the round.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 pm

I know yall havent been on a power outing yet so take your time, just like i told team orange last round, you have until the beginning of the challenge to pick someone. If one is not picked, one will be randomly assigned for yall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I'd like to volunteer to be the Team Leader this time around.
One question though, it says that the Team Leader can't be someone that has been leader before? What happens if one of our inactives makes it further, like what if we keep winning? And everyone gets to be Team Leader once, will that mean that person will automatically get to be Team Leader?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 pm

TEAM LEADERS

Before Challenge #2 begins, each team will be asked to nominate/vote/volunteer a new team leader. This will happen before every challenge. While you are in teams, no one person can be team leader more than once. If you are someone who picked teams, you are not eligible to be nominated/voted/volunteer to be a team leader until the merge occurs. Once the merge occurs, anyone can be team leader based on who wins the challenges. Doesn't matter how many times post-merge.

In other words, at some point you will merge with the other team. Don't worry about it Tiff Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Ill also put you down for team leader. of course, this can still be debated so it's not written in stone yet if yall decide to change it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm

I'll second the vote for you Tiffani, I think you'd make a great team leader!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I support Tiff for team leader as well. After her kickin ass in the last round and coming up short, she deserves a chance at revenge! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

I agree, Tiff earned her spot last challenge as Team Captain. You go girl!

Who's gonna be here for the challenge? I have the night off and can be!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

Thanks guys!!! I'll be here for the challenge. I want total revenge on Orange muahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am

I will be here as soon as I can, I work again this evening, but I usually get out earlier on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 am

I'll do my best to be on, I'll definitely be on at some point but do have plans and not sure when they will end
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

I'm down with Tiffani
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Team: Round 3 Team Leader
Page 1 of 1