ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader Empty
PostSubject: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Please choose a new team leader. You need to have one chosen by the time the next challenge starts. If you do not choose one, or no one steps up, one will be randomly chosen for you. You can post here in this topic. Jordan, having already been team leader, you are not eligable again during the team phase of this game.

Last edited by Mandie Leigh on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Volunteers? Who will be here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I can't promise I will be here on time, because of work, but if nobody else steps up before the challenge starts, I will offer my services.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Well, I was hoping to come on and see some votes happening so I could jump in and vote lol
Since derB has offered, I'll second his vote. I dont' think the paymaster has to be here, the paymaster just has to be chosen before the challenge starts, and you're more than active enough to earn the title!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm

I am more than happy to vote for derB to be paymaster as well. I also don't think it matters if the paymaster should be on right at the beginning or not, I should be on around the start though however I will be watching American Idol, so not sure when I'll get online
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

I'll be at work, but try and get on when I can on my phone
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Okay, so far I have DerB as your team leader this round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader   Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Team: Round 2 Team Leader
Page 1 of 1