ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elimination Ceremony #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Elimination Ceremony #1 Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Ceremony #1   Elimination Ceremony #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 pm

JORDAN, as the first Paymaster of this game, you have the responsibility of eliminating COURNOJO, GAGALICIOUS or ZACK by voiding their check. When you are ready, you will post in this topic who you would like to eliminate by calling each member up one at a time. Elimination Ceremony #1 204853 Your deadline for posting in this thread with your decision will be Thursday at 10pm Est. That is when we will also post the next challenge. We want you to have as much time as you need on your power outing with the three unlucky members of the Orange Team, so, if you wait till the last minute to post that is okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #1   Elimination Ceremony #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

ZACK...

...you are the strongest player on your team that was placed in the strong box. It makes every bit of sense to me to void your check tonight. There is only one problem and that is you're a friend to me and I couldn't be the one sending you packing before anyone else. Take your check, and run before I change my mind.

COURNOJO...

...you didn't really answer my question. Even not knowing the game, you could have given me some good reasons to keep you here. Like Zack, you are a friend.

GAGALICIOUS...

...you had the best answer, but sadly I just don't know you when I've known the others for years. However, I am so satisfied with your answer that you can have your check... unvoided!

Cournojo, sorry bud... you can have your check but its gonna have a big ol' VOID on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #1   Elimination Ceremony #1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm

THANKS SO MUCH HUN
u wont be seeing much of me here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Ceremony #1   Elimination Ceremony #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Ceremony #1
Page 1 of 1