ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santos Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Santos Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Whats up guys , My Name is Santos , I am from Miami Fl and i'm latinoooooooo. I'm ready to have a blast in this game. I love to have fun , i love parties , i love hot mamis a mean and the most important thing is that i love money . I need to win this money but in the time i'm here i will be having fun . Now i can be the baddest mother fucker in this game so these bitches better respect me or i'm going to go crazy on all of them . Santos is in the house and its ready for action
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Right now i don't know no body from this game , unfortunately i had been really busy out side of this game , however I'm down to know everybody and make some alliances.

We have our first challenge and i know i wont win this first challenge because like i said i'm super busy . However i dont want to be seen as the weakest person because i am not the weakest person at all. So my plan is to post a little bit that way the captains will pick me and people will think that i am not that strong .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Well the first challenge was a piece of cake , my team won and it felt amazing good because i didn't have to be in the vault , however in the next week we lost the challenge and it sucks because i didn't help my team at all.

1) i was busy with real life. I did check the board but i honestly didnt have time to help my team out .

Right now i have to try to don't be in box at all because if i am i will have a possibility of going home a mean Santos is the shit he cant go home this fast

Now if i go in the box i will try to use my skills to stay , i will step up my game and this bitchez better be careful because hurricane Santos is here and ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

I survived this past week because Jordan wanted to go in the box . Of course he knew Zack so he knew he was safe. Whatever i know that they are friends so i have to be careful about that . Right now I know i dont have an alliance with no body , this is my first time in this website so i think that i'm in the bottom of the list because i know that a lot of people are friend from this website, they probably know each other .

Anyways i promise my team that i was going to be here for every single challenge from now on and of course i lied . A mean i have a life and i cant be here every single time , so if they want to put me in the fucking box then be it i will try to survive because my name i Santos and i say so
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Alright , so last time i was on aim and Derb came and he invited me into a chat room with 2 people from the other team . We had an agreement , we told them that if they thew the challenge we were going to get rid of gaga and if we threw the challenge they were going to get Kevin= kaotic out . A mean the plan its amazing because i hate inactive , they just sux . So the other team decided to throw the challenge and Tiffani was the paymaster and she eliminated Gaga . Everything went right because we kept our word so i hope that plays good for the next couple of rounds
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Honestly i haven't get the time to behave like a mother fucker in this game because everybody its actually really cool , so i'm playing like the party boy , honestly in real life i'm like this , i love to have fun

Anyways i still don't have any deal with no body from my team and i haven't get in the box yet so i'm up for grabs , this will definitely help me in the future because i don't hold any loyalty to no body in particular or it can fucked up my game because people will always want to keep their friends and all that bullshit
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

So my team lost the challenge and i know that i have a possibility on going into the box . I am not upset on going into the box because this is actually an opportunity of talking with the paymaster and making a deal with her . Donna is the paymaster for the other team so i will try to make a deal with her and then let see how it goes.

Derb aimed me and he is like "idk who to put int he box" and blah blah blah a mean i know you want to put me in and i know everybody wants to put me in the box , i will act like if i dont care but i will be very neutral with everybody .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Well i ended up in the box , something that i knew haha , so i have to play my cards really smart with Donna the paymaster and hopefully she keeps me around . Let see .

At this point of this competition this game its getting nasty , and i can feel it . I know these people know each other and i hate that , its fucking bullshit and i'm over this shit . i need to came up with something if i want to stay in this game , but for now on i will keep being nice and party all the time hahaa .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 am

So donna kept me, kchaotic its finally out and its time for the merge . At this point of the competition we will have a dead last loser , so the last place in every challenge on will go automatically in the box . That will be great as long as its not me , so let see how i do in this challenges . Santos Confessionals  648382
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

So the first challenge was A puzzle and i hate puzzles with passion , so i'm literally screw . I know that i will do bad in it because i dont like puzzles and never will .

So i end it up being the dead last loser , and tiffani was the paymaster because she had the best score. Even tho i was in the same team with tiffani in the past i dont feel safe at all because i know that she knows a lot of people from this game and thats not good for me . Since i am automatically in the box my strategy will be to talk to tiffani and i ask her who she wants to see in the box , because as right now she is the paymaster and my fate leads on her .

She obviously wants 2 people from the orange team in the box but Donna because she kept her last round and thats cool with me , i wont vote for Donna either because she also kept me . So right now i have 2 option either vote for Cam and Travis or Thian and Zack . Now the thing is that Zack its cool with Jordan so he can actually help me out with this vote since the blue team doesn't have the numbers . and i found out today that Thain and derb are tie , so that lets Travis and Cam. I will make sure Derb , Pete , Jordan and Zack vote with me this round . I know the blue team doesn't want to vote against each othr so for that part i am ok . Now i just need one more vote either from thian or zack .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

Anyways everybody its scare on voting first , wow are you kidding me ? At least i have two pairs of balls well set up .

*there goes Santos and votes for Travis and Cam *

Derb is actually the definition of the word paranoia . He is always so scare of doing things , like seriously dude give me a brake. Now he voted after me but he only voted for Cam because he wants to safe 1 vote just in case , ughh that pissed me off because now people will think that he didn't vote for travis because he has other plans and they wont vote . I hope people fallow me and vote for travis and cam .

Anyways Jordan its down with the plan she just need time to vote , wow like everybody its so scare , they need to wake up from that lala place dream where they are and be strong like stop being cockroachessss
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 am

So i convinced Zack to vote with me , and this is how i did it

Santos Confessionals  Available_icon leveekaleek is available 12:43 am
infect me with your love and fill me with your poison 1d and 5h ago
dinkii3 12:47 am
Hey Zack
leveekaleek 12:47 am
Hey
Santos Confessionals  Available_icon leveekaleek is available 12:47 am
infect me with your love and fill me with your poison 1d and 5h ago Comment
leveekaleek 12:48 am
Sup
dinkii3 12:48 am
chillin and u ?
leveekaleek 12:48 am
Same
Laying in bed on my phone
dinkii3 12:48 am
lol cool
so what do you think about the vault ?
leveekaleek 12:49 am
Lol I'm stressing
dinkii3 12:49 am
ok this is how i am looking things up
look
tiffani is paymaster
i am in the box
already
leveekaleek 12:50 am
Mhm
dinkii3 12:50 am
so i am obviouly going to vote for 2 orannge
tiffani wants 2 orange in the box
now she doen't want donna because she kept her the last round
so that leave you , thian , cam and travis
i dont want to vote for you because i know u are cool with jordan
dinkii3 12:51 am
however if we vote for cam and travis , everybody else will fallow the chain
and you will be safe
and if next week one of the orange wins u wont go in the box
i promise you that
because u voted with us
and we will have the majority
if oneof them wins
so we will obviosuly send one of them in the box
leveekaleek 12:52 am
If one of them wins
You all will vote me
dinkii3 12:52 am
noooo
why would we do that ?
leveekaleek 12:53 am
Bc they will be pissed at me
Easy elim
dinkii3 12:53 am
noo we will have the vote
the blue team will have majority
let say donna wins
she is paymaster
leveekaleek 12:54 am
Idk my thing is that I know derb is close to thian
dinkii3 12:54 am
then we can vote thian , travis or cam
excaly and u are close to jordan
leveekaleek 12:54 am
and cam did so much for me on orange
dinkii3 12:54 am
thats why we are not going to vote for you or thian
if we vote it will be travis and cam
why did you end it up in the box the day u were?
leveekaleek 12:55 am
thian
dinkii3 12:55 am
just him ?
And if I voted
There wouldn't be consensus
dinkii3 12:55 am
u only got a vote from thian ?
Bc I already voted gaga and John
Yup.
dinkii3 12:56 am
the other didnt vote against thian because they are not close to you as you think
or they would have vote with you agaist him
*against
leveekaleek 12:56 am
Lol
Do you know something I don't
dinkii3 12:57 am
not really
i'm just seeing how things are going
leveekaleek 12:57 am
Idk
I'm at the bottom over there
dinkii3 12:57 am
u will be fine this round
leveekaleek 12:57 am
Donna hates me
dinkii3 12:58 am
not really because me and jordan are close
they want to vote for you
leveekaleek 12:58 am
I want her or thian gone next round ideally
Why me
dinkii3 12:58 am
if we dont vote for 2 other people before donna or thian vote then you will go in the box
because people will keep the chain
thian and donna obiosuly sdont want to go in the box
leveekaleek 12:59 am
Wait
dinkii3 12:59 am
*dont
leveekaleek 12:59 am
So
Blue is voting me?
dinkii3 12:59 am
no
they are not voting you
they have 2 options
vote for travis and cam
or vote for you
and one of them
but if you help us out we wont vote for ya
leveekaleek 1:00 am
Donna and thian
Okay
dinkii3 1:00 am
tiffani doen't want donna in
because she kept her
leveekaleek 1:00 am
I will vote with you guys
But
Please don't send cam home this round
I know it's not in your power
dinkii3 1:01 am
so the plan its to send travis home
i am down with that
i think cam its cooler anyways
leveekaleek 1:01 am
Kk then count me in
dinkii3 1:01 am
i am sure that cam have the options to stay
because he is cool
i will try to talk to tiffani too tho
and i know cam will fight to stay
so i think travis is going home this week
leveekaleek 1:02 am
K
dinkii3 1:02 am
alright
so cam and travis in the box
u voting ?
I just don't want to be the reason cam is sent home
jordan will vote with us
and so is derb and pete
u wont
I'd feel horrible
dont worry
in the power outing i will help him out
leveekaleek 1:03 am
Kk
dinkii3 1:03 am
i just hop he dont get mad at me or voting for him tho
*for
leveekaleek 1:05 am
Yea
He'll be more mad at me
dinkii3 1:05 am
nah
Lol nah I know him
dinkii3 1:05 am
i will tell him that u didnt have an option so dont worry
Smile h
You're awesome
dinkii3 1:06 am
aww
thanks bro
leveekaleek 1:06 am
No
u help me out and i helpu out
Whoops that was supposed to be np
hahaha
Haha fuck autocorrect
its all good
dinkii3 1:08 am
do you know how to make the green arrows to vote ?
next to each name ?
leveekaleek 1:09 am
Yep
dinkii3 1:09 am
u voting now ?
so i can copy and paste
next to u
cause idk how to make them
leveekaleek 1:09 am
I will vote after a few of your people post
leveekaleek 1:10 am
They're on the side with all the smileys
Just previewyour post before
dinkii3 1:12 am
okies
ok this is the plan
i will vote first
then jordan
can you vote after jordan ?
please
pelase
leveekaleek 1:12 am
I want derb to vote before I vote
dinkii3 1:13 am
and u will vote after him for real ?
leveekaleek 1:14 am
He's close with thian and I don't trust him
leveekaleek 1:15 am
I told you I would vote with you and I will. I'm making a big step I think you guys can vote a few times before I cast mine
Just to ensure I don't get fucked over
dinkii3 1:16 am
ok
ok you are a man of ur word thats cool
dinkii3 1:20 am
thanks bro
leveekaleek 1:22 am
No problem
leveekaleek 1:22 am
So where are you from
How old
All that stuff haha
dinkii3 1:22 am
hahahahaha
ok My name its Santos
I am from Miami Florida
i'm all about fun
i'm cool as fuck
hahahaha
what else haha
leveekaleek 1:23 am
Are you in school?
dinkii3 1:23 am
no
leveekaleek 1:23 am
Do you work?
dinkii3 1:23 am
and u ?
yes i do work
leveekaleek 1:24 am
Well I'm zack 22 from Boston
I
Am a senior in college
dinkii3 1:24 am
wow thats cool
Graduating in may
dinkii3 1:24 am
what are you studying ?
Finance and economics
dinkii3 1:26 am
awesome
i am an occupational therapist
leveekaleek 1:27 am
Awesome
dinkii3 1:27 am
yeah thanks
leveekaleek 1:27 am
One of my good friends wants to be that
dinkii3 1:27 am
its cool bro
tell himto study that
dinkii3 1:33 am
is this ur first ilm game ?
leveekaleek 1:34 am
Mhm
You?
dinkii3 1:35 am
i played one and it got cancelled lameeeeee
haha
leveekaleek 1:35 am
Sucks
leveekaleek 1:35 am
How did you find this one
dinkii3 1:36 am
the host told me
on aim
and i was like on
i will play as my self
i will try it out
leveekaleek 1:36 am
Ah nice
dinkii3 1:36 am
i put a pic of me int he game
and i'm playing haa

Now i wanted him to vote today because that way i avoid Cam talking to him and change his mind , but as you all can see he wont vote until he sees pete , derb and jordan voting , and they dont want to vote now . ughhh , let see how it goes , i wont stress my self out too much. I did everything i could already to safe my ass so hopefully it works out and hopefully Zack votes with me .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:49 pm

So i survived elimination again , and i'm looking forward to win the next paymaster so i can send Travis ass home . I know that people dont like him now because he was being stupid last week and i guess it will be easy to send him packing .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

hahaha wow , this game its like a roller coaster . Can you all believe that me and travis now have a deal ??? Oh you didnt see that coming . Well i came out with the idea on making a secret alliance with him because i know that people will never suspected that from both of us since we dont like each other . I think it will be great . In the other side Me , Tiffani and Donna are cool , and they wanted Travis in the alliance too so after talking to Tiffani she agreed with me on having that secret deal with travis and make everybody feel that we still hate each other . Right now we need to remind tie because this game its getting nasty and i obviously dont want to get dirty.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Alright so Donna won paymaster good for her now i have to go to the vault and try to see who i am going to vote . Right now i want to vote Derb in because i am tire of him being such a fake bitch , i had enough with him already and its time for him to pay off. I hate how he acts like a fucking pussy every time , he super scare and i dont like to work with people like that . So my plan this week is to send his ass in the box , and of course i will try to avoid being in the box because i dont want to be up for elimination again like seriously i never feel safe when i'm up there, so i hope i dont go in.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 am

So i ended up in the box once again because Zack was supposed to vote with me and he voted against me , and Jordan didnt want to make a tie and Pete didn't vote Derb obviously . I am soo tire of dealing with these people like seriously they are always so scare of everything , and they always want to put me in the fucking box , but why do they do that ? well because they are bunches of haters.

Starting with Derb , god that kid its irritating as fuck m, he is annoying , he is a pussy and i cant wait to see his ass out of this game because i just cant stand him and either thian , he is stupid and lame as fuck and then all these people hate me because i say the true ? because i am cool as fuck ? because i am not scare of calling people out , give me a fucking break .

Anyways half of this cast hates me and i dont care because you dont have to like me , but you gonna respect me .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

So Donna sent Thian's ass home and this was an amazing elimination ceremony . I just cant wait to see Derb going . Anyways we have a new challenge and its live on aim so i really have to win this round so i can send Derb home and everybody can be a happy family . Did i just said that ??? *Crickets*
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 am

Alright my alliance right now its with Donna ,
Tiffani and Travis . We have a solid 4 , we had been helping each other
and i am going to remind loyal to them because Donna and Tiffani save
me a lot of times when i was in the box. Anyways i am now cool with
Travis after the big fight we had because we found out that we have a
lot of things in common in this game and we are the least liken person
so its better to be together and btw the kid is cool

I am also cool with Jordan but idk how much longer
would that last because last time she didnt vote with me so i guess
she chose her site already
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 am

Alright so right now there are 8 people left in this game and its obviosu that there is a division

we have 2 groups

Best group

Travis

Donna

Me

Tifffani

and then we have the other group

Zack
Jordan
Pete
Derb

Right now this is how i see things

if one of us win paymaster that person is not going to be able to vote so that person is going to be outside the vault , that means that if one member from our alliance wins the rest of our group is not going to have the numbers in the vault unless the dead last loser is someone from eh other group . Right now what we need to do is try to don't be the dead last loser , if one of us is the dead last loser this round then we are screw because if someone from the other team is paymaster and one of us is the DLL then my alliance will have the numbers in the vault but the other person is going to eliminate one of us in this case the dead last loser , so if we void being the dead last loser this round things will go great .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 am

So for this challenge you needed to be really quick at typing because you needed to answer the questions faster than your opponent .

There were some matches , every time the winner from the matches was able to chose the next matches and opponents . there was a lot of things going on in this challenge . Derb picked me and Tiffani (Obviously ) because he wanted one of us to lose and then Tiffani chose Zack and Pete and so on . A mean we all had the same strategy . At the end Jordan won paymaster and Derb was the dead last loser . This is the greatest day ever a mean Jordan is paymaster and none of the people from my alliance are the DLL this round so that mean we have the numbers and none of us is going home this week . My strategy is to put Pete and Zack into the box that way Jordan will have to eat one of her own . I know for fact that Zack is staying because they are friends so Pete and Derb better pack their shits because one of them is going home this round
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 am

Well did i ever said that I love money was like a roller coaster??? Well last time everything was happy , this time things are different because Derb won paymaster and it really pisses me off because i know for fact i am going home this week . He have been in every fight and i think its my time to leave this week . I am not going to go against my alliance (Tiffani, Donna and Travis) i respect them a lot to talk shit about them in the power outing or even vote for them in the vault . If i leave this week i will be really proud of my self because i had done an amazing job in this game . I will let my fate in Derb's hands and let see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:09 am

Jordan is another annoying bitch and i am glad i found out about it because he is immature and i can care less about someone so stupid as him . He is complaining and being a baby because i put my self in the box in the vault . But i am not an idiot he is complaining because he wanted to see how Donna , travis and Tiffani voted against me thats all
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 am

I pleaded my case in the power outing to derb , i know its not the great plead but i want to get the time to talk to him on aim . I will try my best to give it a shot and try to stay . I can stay my points in the power outing but the reason why i want to talk to him on aim is because i will be able to communicate to him faster. Honestly if he keep me of course i will keep him but that doesn't mean i will keep jordan . Next week i am coming after him . I know i will probably go home this week , but i am not giving up . I am a fighter and i will fight to stay.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 pm

I think i have been in the box the most in this game , right now its the final 5 and i am in the box again . This time Jordan is paymaster and damn i will have to fight to stay again because i didnt come this far in the game to get eliminated . I have to be really smart and try to survive elimination again . Yesterday i talked to her on aim and i forgot to safe the convo , so i am not going to be able to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals    Santos Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Santos Confessionals
Page 1 of 1