ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 pm

From Friday (tomorrow) at 9pm EST, to Saturday 9pm EST - Jessica and Michael M. will have 24 hours to post their opening statements to the jury.

Once Jess and Michael post their statements, then the jurors may post their questions to the Final 2. You will have 3 days to post your questions. So please post your questions by Tuesday, October 27 at 9pm EST.

Following the juror's questions, Jessica and Michael will have 3 days to answer all questions and post a closing statement.

Michael and Jessica - if a juror posts their questions early, you can begin answering whenever, but this is more just to have a timeline set in place to keep it going.

So by Friday, October 30, 9pm EST, all questions should be answered and closing statements made.

After all of this is over, the jury will have until Monday, November 2 at 9pm EST to vote in their confessionals. Once I recieve everyone's vote, we'll schedule a live chat and reveal the winner of the first game here at ORG PLANET!!!!

Once again, thank you all for playing! If there's any questions, ask them here.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Michael M. has posted his opening statement, and Mitch has posted his jury questions (albeit early).

Jessica, you may post your opening statement as soon as you'd like.

Jurors, once Jessica posts here opening statement, you may create your own post with any/all questions and statements you may have.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:28 pm

MICHAEL AND JESSICA, You have until Thursday at midnight to finish your answers.

JURY, Starting at 12:01am EST On Friday, you may begin voting. You must vote by the end of Saturday!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Disregard my last post, clearly I'm stupid!! Follow the schedule in the first post!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 pm

I honestly tried hard to think up a good final statement, but I honestly feel like I extensively answered all the questions, and think that anything else will just sound annoying beyond all that lol. Just saying that, thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 am

OH HERRO JURY MEMBERS U CAN START VOTING IN UR CONFESSIONALZ NOW Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm

All votes have come in....finale will be LIVE

WEDNESDAY 9PM EST Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm

will be there if I can be
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 am

I'll try, we're all getting our shots tomorrow so not sure how it will go lmao
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I'll be online, just invite me to the chat.

*wonders if Jessica will show up.......lmao*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS   VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INSTRUCTIONS
Page 1 of 1