ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete's an asssssss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Damn too slow. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Pete, over Polk? eff that, MK went early last time. Shes my #1 and here I have been saving Reba and Martina. Fuck that, PS yay to be obvious on the gang up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:46 pm

sorry Jordan but I don't like Mary-Kate, and don't care either way for Polk so would rather keep Polk in
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Exactally. you don't care either way so why take our someone's #1? Martina and Reba are done for.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Jordan wrote:
Exactally. you don't care either way so why take our someone's #1? Martina and Reba are done for.

are you kidding me, that is absolutely immature and as the host you should not be acting like that
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I can act how I wish, it's upsetting when someone you thought was a nice person doesn't have the decency to save someone's absoloute favorite over someone they are indifferent over. Like, imagine if Martina was up against some person I don't care about like Bob Saget. I'd keep Martina even if I dispised her just because I knew what she meant for you. But I guess you have proven yourself to be a complete hypocrite and don't help others when you ask for their help in the past. You are a complete asshole.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Jordan, eliminate my people if you have that big of a deal over it, I don't really care.

Also, in the past I have asked you not to eliminate someone who I really like and almost every time my favorite was still eliminated, so I'm sorry I didn't save her, but saying I'm not a nice person over a stupid mini-game like this is a bit extreme, so whatever I won't participate anymore if it means that much to you
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Idk Jordan, I admitted in the castings that Rod Serling was my favorite. He was put in the strongbox and Pete nominated him to be eliminated, making his place 105th out of 108.

I was upset to be sure, but didn't attack Pete because in the end it's just a game and there's no use getting angry over it. Besides, if you go and attack people, they're more likely to want your characters out in the future. confused
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

That's EXTREMELY false Pete, I have always had sympathy towards your characters the past two seasons of Voter's Choice because they didn't do so well before and and willing to go back through every single post of the past two season to prove it to you. For your information, I am only acting like this because it hurt coming from you because you're the person I LEAST expected to eliminate someone's #1 over someone they don't even care about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pete's an asssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's an asssssss   Pete's an asssssss Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's an asssssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Galaxy Games: Archives-
Jump to: