ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Welcome to the beginning of Ultimate Elimination Rebirth

Four of you have decided to join this adventure, who will win, who will lose. There are 25 former Survivor contestants, 5 chosen by each of you and 5 randomly placed in. Those 5 will remain ownerless until the first person to lose their initial 5 will gain 2 out of those 5 at random, the 2nd eliminated will get the next 2 and the last one to be eliminated would get the last, that is if the random ones aren't eliminated first.

Four of you joined:

1 ~ Amanda
2 ~ Sir Boydly Boydster
3 ~ Vadarade (OUT)
4 ~ Virtuanno Murphy

This is the order that the game will go. Meaning Mandie will get to do a round first.

Here are the rules for the game and how to play:

1 ~ No revealing who you have to anyone, who you have is only known by me and you, don't give someone knowledge of who you have

2 ~ You will have 2 days to complete your round, if you don't complete it by the second day then the next person in line will be allowed to go, and you'll have to wait until the next time it comes around to you, to go.

3 ~ You may only eliminate one Survivor per round, don't try to eliminate a second, it won't be valid

How to play:

Create your own thread in this forum and name it as your 1st, 2nd, etc, round and then eliminate someone.

There are many ways you can go about eliminate someone, you can choose to let people vote who they want out and then go based on what the majority says, eliminating the one they want out or the other. You can go based on any number of Reality show format, however you want to go about it, it is up to you, be creative.

Once you have eliminated someone, please make sure it is clear who you are eliminating and that your round is over

*I may tweak the gameplay and rules as we go along to make sure the game is fun and fair for everyone

Now for the contestants:

Brian Heidik
Chris Daugherty
Tom Westman
Burton Roberts
Alicia Calaway
Sierra Reed
John Kenney

8 ~ Fabio
9 ~ Maralyn Hershey
10 ~ Parvati Shallow (Sir Boydly Boydster)
11 ~ Penny Ramsey (Vadarade)
12 ~ Lindsey Richter (Amanda)
13 ~ Rudy Boesch (Vadarade)
14 ~ Gregg Carey (Virtuanno Murphy)
15 ~ Tina Wesson (Sir Boydly Boydster)
16 ~ Kimmi Kappenberg (Vadarade)
17 ~ Vecepia Towery (No One)
18 ~ Ozzy Lusth (Amanda)
19 ~ Amanda Kimmel (Amanda)
20 ~ Julie Berry (No One)
21 ~ Jessie Camacho (No One)
22 ~ James Clement (Sir Boydly Boydster)
23 ~ Stephenie LaGrossa (Amanda)
24 ~ Jenna Morasca (Vadarade)
25 ~ Brett Clouser (No One)

Any questions please ask

Last edited by Pete on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

I think Boyd has well and truly missed this one... Can I take my turn?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm

yes please go
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:02 am

It'd be really great if someone other than me took part in this.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I think Boyd's turn is over. Does that mean it's my turn or Mandie's?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am

I dont know where we are, who's turn is it?

I have some issues with this game. I think its only fun when a lot of people participate. With just 4 people one of which hasnt been here in a while, it just kind of makes it dull. But I'll keep playing till we finish, maybe next season of this game will have more people to participate and vote in the daily rounds.

Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 pm

yeah I know this isn't as fun with only a few people. The game is almost done though.

As of now the standings are this: Vadarade and Mandie have been eliminated from the game, which means they don't do anymore rounds.

There are 5 contestants left and Virtuanno went last, which means it is Boyd's turn. However, Boyd hasn't posted in a while regarding this game and was supposed to post his last round by last Thursday. Therefore Virt, you may post another round.

Mandie, if Boyd isn't interested in finishing this game up, would you want to take his place, so we can finish this game quickly and start the next game. I am hoping with the theme for the next game that more people will join, if they don't I'm probably just gonna scrap this game, it really needs people to participate in order to be fun
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Can we just declare me the winner?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Ill get Boyd to post for you.

Tell me which players are left?

Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 am

The Remaining Players:

Brian Heidik
Chris Daugherty
Tom Westman
Burton Roberts
Alicia Callaway

lets try to finish this game by the beginning of next week. if Boyd and Virt make sure to post quickly that can happen.

I'm gonna open up applications for season 2 possibly today or tomorrow, that way people have time to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

kk

Boyd gets home from work around 5:30pm EST. However, today my mother is taking us to dinner when he gets home, so expect him to post around 8est tonight or after.

Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 pm

What happened to my turn?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Go ahead and do a round Smile Boyd can go after you!

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)   

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Elimination Rebirth (Updated To Round 16)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1