ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser's Lounge - Round 12

Go down 
+2
Pete
dj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Loser's Lounge - Round 12 Empty
PostSubject: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Michael M. has taken the final immunity challenge, 121-69-minus 9

djqwiksilver0 (10:35:13 PM): For the jurors, the Final Challenge was a posting one
djqwiksilver0 (10:35:19 PM): for every post a player made, they got a point
djqwiksilver0 (10:35:32 PM): for every post either of their opponenets made in their topic, they lost a point
djqwiksilver0 (10:35:39 PM): Mitch's Final Score was Minus 9
djqwiksilver0 (10:35:55 PM): Jessica's Final Score was 69...but did Mike beat her?
VegAndProud888 (10:36:00 PM): Obvi.
VegAndProud888 (10:36:00 PM): lol
djqwiksilver0 (10:36:10 PM): Yes he did, with a score of 121, Michael, you have won the final immunity and a place in the Final 2
Deetman91 (10:36:29 PM): woo
djqwiksilver0 (10:36:33 PM): You now have 10 minutes to cast your vote, in the chat. Good luck. You have till 10:46
Deetman91 (10:36:33 PM): gj though jess
Deetman91 (10:36:49 PM): lol, abrupt, but okay
VegAndProud888 (10:36:50 PM): Hahahahaha, thanks. But you did a better job XD
DragonLdy640 (10:36:56 PM): congrats michael
SurvivorFire667 (10:37:10 PM): Congrats Michael M, well done both of you
Deetman91 (10:37:15 PM): thanks, so you want me to just write the name im voting...no reason, a la...survivor? lol
bluepiano80 (10:37:23 PM): congrats mikeee
djqwiksilver0 (10:37:28 PM): you can provide a reason but its' not totally necessary
Deetman91 (10:38:04 PM): Alright, well essentially I've been lied to and mistreated by one of these contestants, and I've grown to be really good friends with the other
Deetman91 (10:38:20 PM): I made a final 2 quite early on, and im honoring it so...
djqwiksilver0 (10:38:28 PM): Michael you bitch, you're voting me out!??!?! HOW COULD YOU
Deetman91 (10:38:38 PM): look DJ, im tired of your shit
Deetman91 (10:38:40 PM): its your time
Deetman91 (10:38:42 PM): lmfao
djqwiksilver0 (10:38:46 PM): ITS MY TIME TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AGAIN
djqwiksilver0 (10:38:50 PM): contine
SurvivorFire667 (10:38:52 PM):
Deetman91 (10:38:54 PM): i know, you totally broke the mood there
djqwiksilver0 (10:38:55 PM): continue
djqwiksilver0 (10:38:58 PM): i did
djqwiksilver0 (10:39:00 PM): sorry all
Deetman91 (10:39:05 PM): so ill cast the vote now...:
Deetman91 (10:39:29 PM): [MITCH]
Deetman91 (10:39:50 PM): this feels awkward now
Deetman91 (10:39:51 PM): lmfao
djqwiksilver0 (10:39:52 PM): And with that, in a vote of 1-0, MITCH THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:12 PM): And we have completed the jury rainbow (get it 7 jurors 7 colors)
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:15 PM): DONNA
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:17 PM): JOE
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:18 PM): MICHAEL L.
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:20 PM): TIFFANI
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:22 PM): PETE
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:23 PM): BILL
djqwiksilver0 (10:40:25 PM): MITCH
VegAndProud888 (10:40:42 PM): Thanks Michael <3 Razz
bluepiano80 (10:40:51 PM): congratss f2
Deetman91 (10:40:52 PM): yuppers
Deetman91 (10:40:54 PM): thanks
djqwiksilver0 (10:41:01 PM): JESSICA AND MICHAEL M ARE YOUR FINAL 2

djqwiksilver0 (10:45:30 PM): The Final Tribal Council (aka with the Final 2) will start on Friday night. The Final 2 will have 24 hours to make their opening statements. I will be allowing you to return to the V.I.L.E. Tribe camp, where you will be able to make a topic with your jury questions - the Final 2 will then have a few days to answer them, followed by closing statements, and the vote.

djqwiksilver0 (10:54:46 PM): ok i'm going to get everything going on the forum..

As you can see, Mitch is our final juror....and so the Final TC begins!

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 pm

awesome, I'm really happy Smile YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 pm

thank your buddy bill that i took a stand for just for him to throw me under the bus, i even said i wish we had taken him out instead of you then but you wouldnt have done that pete..... thats horrible that your so gleefull to me and after what happened last night - i had a gun put to my temple and had 2000 grand stolen from me before then getting home 2-3 hours later cause my tire exploded on the way home and had to wait for another one.

I won this game in my mind....bill fucked me over by now being there for me when i stuck strong for him.

Then ,last night that happened...and in comparison....it really doesnt matter.....

none of you people except maybe Michael L like me....so host please pm/txt me i have to talk to you bud. Its important please.

And Pete - You know nothing, had you been willing to take out bill me and you wouldve gone to the end....that was my strategy to SPLIT YOU AND BILL and JESS & Michael - PS : Michael had a alliance with tiffani,jessica was her backup alliance when we took her out giving jess the game.

Oh tiffani btw , pete is the reason you left,he gave me the idol so your blood wouldnt have been on his hands! So he used the idol on me to make it look like i was the "bad guy" WHEN INFACT - I WAS GONNA VOTE JESS INSTEAD OF TIFF OFF But i gave pete my word 1 - and 2 - bill voted as it so happens to be - i think to MAKE SURE tiffani went...alot isnt what it seems to be on the surface......

Pete....ok....i truly was your friend, then you go off the handle batshit , i think you wouldve done the same damn thing to me michael M at the end did (but i had to try and rely on something)

Jessica is getting my vote because she did alot more than you guys realize and was able to do it without alot of detection where Michaels moves were transparent to me....if ONLY i had truly loyal people to've stood with me, i would be in the final two....so pete......you have two knees right? Well,please get done..,.on one...perferably both.....and ...

Suck My Mother Fucking Dick - k? Wait.....you might actually like that too much so ill have to suffice for me.

Bill, thanks for being so loyal to me that you repayed me for stick by you by QUITING on me and leaving me to the wolves.....everyone else ive nothing personal against...Joe and Donna have always treated me bad....i dont know why honestly.... though.

The Mitch has Spoken! Oh and ....I've won over 60 games, i tell most people ive never won one as strategy.......Michael L. i got nothing but love for you brother.

Last edited by Mitch Armour on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am

Mitch, good luck with life is all I can say, I'm happy you were voted out cause you screwed me over. Enough said, I never had any plan to screw you over but you just don't want to believe that so whatever. I don't really care one bit what you think of me, this is just a game and at the end of it you made it personal which is why I blocked you on aim and just don't care one bit for you anymore, I wanted to like you but you're whole attack on me after I got angry cause you were throwing me under the bus after I had just given you my idol was bull, no matter what your reason was. You made me seem like I treated everyone in this game like shit when I was as real with everyone as I could, I made some bad choices I'll admit but I never tried to put wedges between anyone so whatever.

Oh and telling me to suck your mother's fucking dick, childish huh? seriously grow up, it's a game and you screwed me over, I'm happy you lost, and you think you won, that's funny, all you won is a bunch of people who are annoyed with you, but oh well, if that's what'll help you sleep at night.

With that said, sorry to hear that you were robbed, that sucks, and hope you are okay.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 am

Loser's Lounge - Round 12 498345 GROUP HUG! Loser's Lounge - Round 12 498345

Idk I just felt like being obnoxious lmao. This has been an emotional game but I hope we don't leave here with bitter animosities towards each other. We've all lost this game, and it's not easy to accept defeat. I was extremely upset to leave too, probably more so than I showed in some conversations, but at the end of the day it is just a game. I hope we can all put this behind us once it's over and refrain from more personal attacks. I do believe you're all great people and I hate to see the nasty side the game can bring out in us. Loser's Lounge - Round 12 845636
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 am

Pete - first off i edited my post,i took out the name calling - your right it was childish.

Now, look at my question/comments i already posted it ,i think i need to create a new topic for it officialy though but its already up in reply to the final TC thread. It mentions MY BIGGEST GAME MISTAKE being voting you out in retrospect....but i ask myself had i stuck loyal to you like i wished i had now,would it have changed anything...cause IT SEEMED Like bill was gonna vote for you regardless of what I did.....but HAD BILL let me know he wouldve voted jessica off, i wouldve done it ina heart beat to get michael out cause I didnt trust him wich sshowed an d i was obviously right.

Pete - I appoligize from the bottom of my heart.....i wish i could hit a rewind button and even if bill still voted you out i shouldve tryed harder to save you ! And I regret that in retrospect cause we saw what happened when i took a stand for bill...thats when i knew HE shouldve BEEN YOU , cus i knew id be able to cunle to count on you before i voted you off with the other 3. And it was obviously a fatal mistake...you and Michael L leaving were my worst "happenings" ...i couldnt save michael l. and had I voted with him i wouldve alienated myself against others at that time....i tryed to save him and get tiffani out before him, but bill and you were SET on him going and i could tell you who was my other ally that i also was allyed from before the game with michael l. which funny enough i did tell you and everyone but acted as if he was playing me and i was onto him to cover up our friendship and alliance.

had it been my choice....my final 3 would be ME-petey-michael L.- and Jordan who i was super loyal to in the beginning of the game and he got voted out by my supposed ally michael l....so it was a huge mind fuck for me pete lol. Thats why it was so hard for me to trust, ANYONE!

But deep down i did trust you and michael l. the most! When Michael left i was a bit mad you and bill woulndt stick with me to keep him....but i think it was more so bill playing both sides cus i would hear things that i only told you,maybe you told bill and he told others ....but thats how michael mainly ,and others,got me to unrightfully think you would take me out with bill via double team JUST AS jess and michael L did to me.

I AM SO SORRY PETE .....but as for bill.....billy you still OWE ME answers for throwing me under the bus as thanks for staying strong with you against my best interest, i put all my faith in you.....and I wished Petey (And if not pete, then michael L. had he still been around it wouldve been a tough fight in my mind between michael l. and petey my two truest allys besides jordan who was voted out way too early.) wouldve been able to be where he was with me, cuase me and you wouldve beat 20 minutes against jess....FOR SURE,Pete.

And dont you think ive been beating myself up enough as it is for what I did by not trying harder to save you pete? It obviously cost me my game too....so trust me im harder on myself then you and anyone else who doesnt like me is.....TRUST ME!

Im truly, truly, truly sorry....i wish i could replay it, but unfortunatly I cant :-(
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am

Mitch I'm not blaming Pete for you lying and voting me lmao I dont' care that he gave you the idol and got his way, Pete and I weren't aligned so BRAVO Pete on a job well done. Although it's a bit surprising since you were pushing for Mitch to go before Michael L, but que sera sera.

OH and your vote for Jessica is purely out of spite, Michael did tons of shit as well as winning immunity after immunity, but bitterness always wins out in the end *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:55 am

Before I forget

*does a little dance*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am

Mitch - thank you is all I can say, this was a game and it definitely got way too personal at points and emotions ran high. I'd like to end this game and move forward, I hate losing friends and this goes to all of you. It is a game and people lie in these games and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, I think it is apparent it didn't work for any of us.

However, I like all of you and hope everyones okay, and Mitch, I would like to talk more about this on aim and get past this at some point, okay. I think we've got at it enough here, lets discuss it one on one.

I will tell you, I really didn't want Michael L out, there are two reasons I switched my vote, him going to Tiffani but the main reason was Bill switching his vote. Thing is Bill didn't let me know that he switched his vote until I mentioned him telling Tiffani.

Tiffani - You are right that I discussed wanting to take Mitch out prior to F6, honestly though the main reason I did that was cause I knew you all wanted him out and it made me feel I had a chance to turn things around. I tried and it exploded in my face lol. I hope there are no hard feelings between us, you seem really cool.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Definitely no hard feelings Pete :D Unlike some people I dont' let games dictate who is friendship worthy and who isnt.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 am

How did I treat you bad Mitch? I thought we got along pretty good, until you lied to me and voted me out. Loser's Lounge - Round 12 735214
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am

tiffani...you werent my true ally....i couldnt trust you and michael m i realized around F7 or the first time i lied to Michael M i KNEW hed be out for my blood after that.....petey...i am not mad at you,im still your friend,and your right ill get on AIM and hopefully tomarrow we can talk and theres alot of things that are misunderstood......Bill fucked us both as i see it. He switched to vote for you,I TRYED to switch him back but i didnt go ALL OUT because i thought i needed SOMETHING to fall back on since MY MAIN ALLY was voted out (Michael L was also my ally, you guys were honestly equal to me, so after he went you were my main ally.) And i then took the big stand in the f3 and bill quit on me and left me to the wolves....I wished somehow Bill had gone OR That I had fought harder ,so ahrd that it even possibly wouldve put me in danger but i owed you that at the very least....and to be completly honest with you pete, im more upset as sad at myself about me not going ALL OUT to try to get bill not to vote against you,i tryed but didnt go all out like I SHOULD HAVE!

And that is what im more mad about, and im mad at myself for not doing EVERYTHING possible to get bill to not vote for you, WAY MORE then losing and not going to the finals, your friendship honestly means more to me than this game! And when i wrote that angry post right after i got voted off....i wasnt clear minded to say the least with what had happened to me a mere 24 hours before (NOT EVEN that ,actually...like 18 hours moreless) , even more so over Michael M!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 am

Well , thats what i thought too donna,and i still like you....and im sorry for lying to you i truly am....as i was making my plans i did make a deal with you and broke it, i wasnt intending on doing so, i wasnt just making a deal to break it,you guys were in the jury! But i had to realize wich others would not just stand WITH ME but FIGHT with me,unlike bill who ,when i stood up for him, quit and left me to the wolves....had that been pete I KNOW he wouldve never done that to me!

But I had to pick my TRUE ALLYS the ones i felt wouldnt betray me...those were michael L. and Pete...and ONLY BILL THROUGH PETE ,but he obviously didnt know bill as well as he thought, and had i known they werent final 2 tight as i thought, i wouldve fought my ass off even if it targetted me, to try to get bill to switch back to voting tiffani and not pete. I feel like shit for not going all out in trying.

And donna,i like you ALOT as a person, what i said i meant in the context of the game. I am truly sorry as well to anyone ive lied to.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 am

Mitch did you see the poll for MOTW? You've been nominated! Loser's Lounge - Round 12 707671
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:16 am

What's MOTW?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks Donna
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

Mitch - we will talk eventually, I haven't been on aim a whole lot lately and might not be on today at all but we will talk at some point.

Just wanted to post that I am going to try and post my jury questions tonight, am on my way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Wow im a candidate for MOTW? WOW through this one game? LOL awesome! ;-)

EVerybody who doesnt hate me: Vote for me! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 12   Loser's Lounge - Round 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loser's Lounge - Round 12
Page 1 of 1