ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money

Go down 
+6
Thian
Pete
MikeNIkers
Amanda Leigh
Virtuanno
Jordan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Did I do this right?

SAFE:
Andy Murray - GOLDEN LOCK
Lt. Riza Hawkeye

UNSAFE:
Mrs. Potts - Dead Last Loser
Dick Donato
Jensen Ackles
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Yup! Mrs. Potts sent to safety.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Dick Donato eliminated (Jensen's mine and I don't want to lose him lol)
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Agreed (Yea, sorry Pete, Mrs. Potts as Captain was the only sure way I could save Riza Razz)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 pm

yeah no prob derB, glad that both Mrs Potts and Jensen made it, since both are mine, I was nervous there for a min lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:48 pm

SAFE:
Doug Heffernann - GOLDEN LOCK
David Murphy

UNSAFE:
Milla Jovovich - DEAD LAST LOSER
Goofy
Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Thomas Jefferson sent to safety
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Milla Jovovich eliminated
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 pm

^YES^

SWEET REVENGE!!! I told you it was coming. I have avenged you Dale!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Dale and Mila were both Boyd's peeps lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I didn't want Milla out but again Goofy was mine lol
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Really? Oops, sorry Boyd... Embarassed

But..... I did like Dale more... lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 pm

LOL

One of Boyd's favorite shows of all times is Twin peaks.

As for Milla, I think he just thinks she is hot. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Welcome to the I LOVE MONEY RECAP SHOW!
The game started with 90 new players set out to become the ultimate reality tv winner by competiting against eachother in games such as Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and I Love Money. The players were soon introduced to 18 heroes and villains from last seaosn who have returned to redeem themselves as the ultimate reality tv winner. The 108 contestants were split into 3 teams to compete in I Love Money.

THE GOLD TEAM
Winning the first challenge brought a high morale to the gold team which quickly bonded the team. As the first Paymaster, Brock never really was given a chance to connect with his team before buying his way to The Amazing Race. It must have been Brock's leadership as a Gym Leader which brought the team together, though, because after he left the team they lost four challenges in a row - Rod Serling, Light Yagami, Poison Ivy, and Rocko were the first casulaties of the gold team. Finally, with the team under Richard Hatch's leadership, the gold team was able to pull off 2 more wins. Again the gold team could not keep a winning streak going and lost four more challenges in a row losing Peyton Manning, Mel Gibson, Abed Nadir, and George Carlin along the way. Finally, the gold team was able to pull off one final win during the last round of I Love Money, with Adriana Lima as team captain.

THE GREEN TEAM
The green team could not get it together from the very start of the game and remained defeated until round 8 of I Love Money. With a tendacy to have their team captain's check voided, the green team lost many leaders at the start of the game - Tal Bachman, Dale Cooper, and Jodene Sparks. After losing their strong players, the green team began placing weaker players into the strongbox and was able to get rid of players who were dragging the team down - Boo, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Rafiki all were eliminated from the team. Still, the green team could not find the strength to beat out gold and copper. After Anthony Kiedis' check was voided, the green team finally found safety the next four rounds with team captains James K. Polk, Andy Botwin, The Joker, and DJ DeadMau5. During the last round, the green team visited the vault one last time with the few remaining players it had left. As the dead last loser, Milla Jovovich said good-bye to her former team and was eliminated from Voter's Choice.

THE COPPER TEAM
Losing Ramona Marquez on the first day may have been one of the best moves the copper team initially made. Getting rid of the smaller players allowed for the strength to shine through on copper and team captains Claire Bennet, Glenn Beck, Henchman 21, and Gaston all found themselves at the start line of The Amazing Race. After losing some of their strongest leaders, the copper team went on a losing streak for the remainder of the game. Pat Smear, Gossamer Rudolph, and Heidi Strobel all had their checks voided. Halfway through the game Jensen Ackles found himself being accused of working with the others teams. Because of this, he was voted into the strongbox ever time only remaining safe every other round with a golden lock. Chord Overstreet, Q*Bert, and Richard Pryor's checks were voided in the next rounds. During the last round, Jensen Ackles once again found himself in the strongbox, but remained safe for the third time as Dick Donato's check was voided.

With only a few players left on each team, all players were awarded $50 and make their way to the next phase of VOTER'S CHOICE - The Amazing Race!

[MONEY CHART]
HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 Ilm_ca24

[PLACINGS]
[I LOVE MONEY]
85th: Dick Donato, Milla Jovovich
87th: George Carlin, Q*Bert
89th: Abed Nadir, Richard Pryor
91st: Chord Overstreet, Mel Gibson
93rd: Heidi Strobel, Peyton Manning
95th: Anthony Kiedis, Gossamer Rudolph
97th: Pat Smear, Rafiki
99th: Mary-Kate Olsen, Rocko
101st: Boo, Poison Ivy
103rd: Jodene Sparks, Light Yagami
105th: Dale Cooper, Rod Serling
107th: Ramona Marquez, Tal Bachman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money   HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37