ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) Empty
PostSubject: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm

I feel like such a kid today. I mean, I know I feel like a kid often...but today is extra. I just came back from the Comic Book Story and I bought the Atrocitus action figure that came out today with the first wave of Blackest Night figures. I haven't bought an 'action figure' in like a really long time...probably because I don't play with them anymore, HAHA! But I had to get Atrocitus...I love the Red Lanterns so much...probably because I would be one if this were all real, I'm pretty much pumped on Rage 24/7 and I bet once John Mcenroe and Josh Homme died I would be next in line as Red Lantern for sector 2814.

Atrocitus is pretty great, but they could have thrown in a little Dex Starr action figure along side him. I mean...he's the cutest little Rage Kitten.

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) Dex-Star

Adorable.

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) Dex-Star

EVEN MORE ADORABLE!!!!

Yeah they should have includeda little Dex Starr. But this is my Atrocitus figure.

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) IMG_0007

I love him. And yes, that's my mug in the backgorund...what of it???

And in this series I still kinda need to get Saint Walker and Boodikka...fuck Earth-2 Superman. But I can't wait because the next series will have Kryb (the most terrifying Yellow Lantern) and Indigo and maybe Martian Manhunter (screw John Stewart). But the best is the third series which'll have Larfleeze, the best lantern of any kind (screw everyone else except maybe Carol). And of course the next one'll have my Kyle and Firestorm and a MYSTERY WONDER WOMAN......we'll see what that's all about when it happens.

In closing as in opening. I feel like such a kid again, buying action figures. But DC has really good ones, what can I say. Between this and the new line of Justice Society action figures...I'm just anticipating buying a bunch, HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:13 am

I feel like that warning in the title was geared towards me ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) 871743
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:43 am

I felt like the warning in the titles was geared toward you, lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 am

Well I didn't want to accidentally pull a DJ!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 pm

bahahahaha, that should be a new rule for the site. You MUST issue a warning in each title. No one wants to accidentally pull a DJ Razz
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 pm

I've pulled a DJ....TWICE.

Sha-BAM mothafuckas.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:19 pm

I hope you pull a DJ a little more than that. If you don't use it you lose it dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)   ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

ATROCITUS (don't click if afraid of space cats)
Page 1 of 1