ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello ORG Planet!

Go down 
+2
Virtuanno
Kenya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 am

Hey guys what's up?

I know I've kinda been MIA.. I just needed a break after playing so many of the werewolf games in a row.. and I guess it took it's toll.. then crap after crap after crap has happened in this trailer court! First around Octoberish.. someone decides to steal my garden hose.. they just like cut it off so water was spraying everywhere when I got home one day. Then someone in the trailer court commits suicide. Then my neighbor across from my trailer has one of his trucks STOLEN.. and we realize our trunk lock is broken from someone trying to break into it..

Then the kicker of it all.. is my neighbor.. right next to me.. their trailer burns down!! Almost catching ours on fire.. omg.. a heck of a time around here lately. Needless to say, I no longer hate winter.. since I think that's what saved my trailer. But good news is everyone is okay! I just hope things settle down around here and go back to being mellow or I think I'm gonna have to move somewhere else!

But how are all of my friends doing? Hello ORG Planet! 204853 Hopefully your lives haven't been as crazy as mine!
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 am

I just made my first jury finish in an ORG.

I missed the final tribal council though, so it doesn't matter. It was my first ever merge too!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am

@Kenya... YIKES.... Id probably move if I were you.

@Virt, Good Job on making jury Hello ORG Planet! 204853
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:23 am

wow Kenya, I hope everything turns around for you, that is a lot of bad luck in one small period of time. Glad to see you back here posting though
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:42 am

Hi Kenya,

Good to see you back, ORG missed ya!!!! Ya crazy sonnofagun!!! :D
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Oh man Kenya, I am so glad you are okay after all that! I really hope things swing another way for you! You were missed, welcome back! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Congrats Virt!!! Smile

Mandie- Totally considering it for sure!! I can't wait till that trailer next door is tore down.. it's creepy to look at it.

Pete- Thanks Pete! Glad to be back Smile

Thian- Well.. I didn't miss you!!! LOL JK!!

Derb- Thanks DERB where is your moose?
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks Mandie and Kenya Smile
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:23 pm

NP Kenya! I got a text-moose in my sig, and my avatar is for my Mafia game. More moose to come sooner or later!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 pm

LOL Kenya, your antics are back!!!! im lovin it!!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

say what? huh? are you talking to me? I thought I heard my name somewhere.. must be hearing things.. that has to be it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello ORG Planet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ORG Planet!   Hello ORG Planet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ORG Planet!
Page 1 of 1