ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! Empty
PostSubject: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm

The Final 4 Challenge will be live...so do your best to be there!

It should be posted at 10pm EST (7pm PST). I'm closing at work, depending on how much needs to be done but I should be home on time to have it up at 10pm (or 7pm).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here's the schedule for the rest of the game:

Monday, October 19 - 10pm EST/7pm PST - Final 4 Immunity Challenge (LIVE)

Final 4 Tribal Council to Follow LIVE. If you are NOT able to make it, please pre-vote!!!

Wednesday, October 21 - 10pm EST/7pm PST - Final 3 Immunity Challenge (NON-LIVE)

Thursday, October 22 - 10pm EST/7pm PST - Final 3 Tribal Council (LIVE) - Again, whoever wins immunity if they can't make it they can pre-vote.

Friday night we will begin the Final Tribal Council!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Mmmmm, that time actually doesn't really work for me *hides*

I have a meeting at 9:45pm. We always have meetings late so there are no class conflicts. If there's no other time that works for everyone, slash if no one wants to change the time, I can just miss the meeting, but I missed the last one, so I'd feel bad, lol.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm

We can push it back, if everyone is alright with that. What time would be better? 10:30? 11?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm not sure how long the meeting will be, so 11 would be best for me. But again, if it doesn't work for any other people, I can just miss my meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 pm

8 Oclock PACIFIC Is GOOD by me....the later the better for me cus im a NIGHT OWL and im on the PST. So what is late for Easterners is early for me......:-)

BTW CONGRATS TO US 4! We ALL did certanin things ,good and bad along the way. But All around i feel this 4 is a STRONG group of final 4 players and WE ARE ALL DESERVING of getting to this point in my opinion and respect each and everyone of you for the journey in this game that we have shared, especially michael M. who i feel bad about getting mad at now after what pete did to me,lol...i totally apoligize again for that michael, i now know how it feels for being LIED ABOUT and totally attacked by Pete since I TOLD HIM I WAS VOTING HIM OFF, i may have mislead him ina few things of what i said to make it look like I wasnt the only one involved in his Ousting, WHICH IS ACTUALLY TRUE... i was just as responsible as everyone else for the vote offs we have done thats led us all to the final 4. So I feel closer to you all in this "journey" of ours, yes its just a game, but it also is fun to get into these games as you guys knows since we havnt yet been able to get on the real shows yet for whatever reasons (Atleast me, ive only applyed three times tho, had i kept applying i probably wouldve been picked by now...it was when i turned 18 ,in between Survivor 3 and 4 IRL I believe, my Bday is February 16th - Im an Aquarius and we have VERY big concionces, and I DID FEEL BAD until you totally LIED about me PETEY!

Anyways thats the last ill talk about that situation....onto the IMPORTANT POINTS I want to make now! :-D

OSP 1: Carmen Sandiego Survivor Games SERIES(I think there will be a sequel,if not MANY sequels since it says 1 after OPS, thats a clear give away,lol)

OPS Survivor Series FIRST ever FINAL 4

Bill

Michael M.

Mitch

Jessica

OPS1 / OPS : Survivor Series FIRST EVER FINAL 4!

We all deserve credit for getting to this point...GREAT JOB (I have 2 sisters - Michelle is the youngest...and JESSICA is the middle child,im the oldest child from my family.....Jessie Jess(I call my sister that btw lol) , Billy and Mikey (I nickname those i feel im friends with. ;-)

So CONGRATS to us ALL for making the Final 4
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm

I feel kinda bad that the Carmen theme wasn't entirely played out the way I wanted it to. Oh well! I hope you liked the game anyway, dudes (and Jess Laughing) - but Bill and Mitch agreed to an 11pm EST/8pm PST start time tomorrow night Smile

Michael, I'm just waiting to hear from you, but I don't care about you, so whatever hahahahahah jk
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Well, I kinda would prefer earlier, but to make this easier and because I've had immunity enough anyways, lmfao, 11 is fine with me. I'll just have to tell my sister to BACK OFF for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

EEEEEEEEEEE I'm so excited for this challenge. It will definitely be the hardest one in the game so far.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:49 am

A reminder to Bill and Jessica, you have until 12:30am tonight to finish your tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!   Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info! Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 4 Immunity Challenge & Additional Info!
Page 1 of 1