ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary - Episode #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Bill's Diary - Episode #10 Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary - Episode #10   Bill's Diary - Episode #10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Firstly, this is my 3 runner-up finish in the IC in a row. I mean, this is just getting ridiculous haha.

I've decided how I want to get to the end of the game. I want to go with Mitch because he's the easiest to beat. However, I need to do it in a more creative fashion than just going F3 with mitch/pete because no one will give me credit for doing anything.

I've decided to try and go with Michael/Jess and vote out Pete. He's a good guy but too good of a competitor. After this, I'm gonna have to team back up with Mitch and eliminate Michael or Jess at 4. In the Final 3 I think I would be set up to not only likely be taken to the end, but have a chance to win the challenge and impress the jury.

That's ideal. I may get screwed over before then. But hey I gotta try.
Back to top Go down

Bill's Diary - Episode #10
Page 1 of 1