ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality Roadway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Reality Roadway Empty
PostSubject: Reality Roadway   Reality Roadway EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

*opens door of bus*

Hello.

Welcome to the Reality Roadway Tour bus!! I am The Bus Driver, and I am here to take you on a trip like none other! It is the ultimate reality adventure!

You have played Survivor, you have played Big Brother. You may have even played The Mole or The Amazing Race. But have you played them...

all together?

These are only a couple of shows that we will encounter on our trip. Each round a different reality show will be featured, and each round will keep you guessing! But beware: only one of you will make it to the final destination. Along the way, players will be eliminated from the game, forced to get off the bus and find their own way home. This journey will not be easy. These roads are rough, with many twists and turns. But for those few who think they can last, I encourage you to come aboard my bus and take this adventure in stride! But first, I would appreciate it if you could send me an application. This will allow me to ensure I have the most determined and worthy riders. There are only 15 seats available, so be sure to send in your application ASAP if you are interested. I look forward to seeing you on the bus!

*waves at crowd and closes door*

APPLY TODAY!!!

http://realityroadway.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Reality Roadway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Roadway   Reality Roadway EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 pm

*bump* I promise its going to be great!!!
Back to top Go down

Reality Roadway
Page 1 of 1